Nude Beaches

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_debonair87, Jan 9, 2012.

1. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

Has anyone ever been to one?

When I was in college me and some friends were planning on going to one that was about 1hr away but never really planned it out and forgot about it. I still wanna go to one, one day.

So whats it like? is it fully of fat old people or are there actually young in shape good looking people frolicking about?

also are there actually pervs rolling around with cameras waiting to upload your nakedness to the internet?

discuss

2. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    I went to one here in california near the central coast and it was very easy going. I didn't feel like there were pervs or anyone looking for sex. Me and my bf just enjoyed the beach and everyone was very friendly. Also went to blacks beach in san diego, that's a very busy beach and seen guys taking pics with cams hidden behind books.

3. erratic

Gold Member

Well, it depends on the beach. The nude beaches I've been to are full of people of all ages (getting over the weirdness of being around whole nude families is a whole other thing), though mostly people from their 30s-50s. That being said, the one I frequent the most has more and more people in their 20s and 30s.

As for pervs, they're really easy to pick out at a nude beach. Most of them are wearing clothes. When you're not wearing anything, it's pretty hard to hide your camera. ;)

4. PRINCE_PEACH

PRINCE_PEACH Member

my husband and I frequent one in Hawaii, it is pretty laid back and nice. However, some days there is a large TROLLING population that makes it kind of awkward to relax and enjoy.
    a weird thing happened last time we were there...a man was laying on the beach as we arrived ( he was the only person there) we laid down about 20 or so feet away. About 2 hours later a random guy walks up to the man and blows him, jerks him off...AND WALKS AWAY. NOT A WORD WAS SAID BETWEEN THEM. my husband and I were shocked....it's funny now but at the time it was just weird.

5. southeastone

southeastone Member

I go to one a lot in the summer, very mixed age range although a lot of older peeps are regulars but some families with kids and single guys/girls as well. There tends to be a straight and gay end on uk beaches and pervs get chased off the straight end!

6. Layne0033

Layne0033 Member

Albums:
    Hedo II, pretty mixed group there.

7. distance

distance Member

Went to Black's Beach a lot when I lived in San Diego...there were all types. The north end was the "gay" end. Not many gawkers, since it took some doing to get within easy view of the people. In fact, the straight girls on the southern end had more problems with guys getting too close than anything that happened on the northern end. Some guys get a little frisky, but regular patrols by the lifeguards kept that down to a low roar. I love that beach for its seclusion, the wildlife in the water (the flippered and finned kind), and the nice guys that went on a regular basis (as opposed to the occasional visiting jerk)

8. BigNakedDad1

BigNakedDad1 Member

Albums:
    I lived in La Jolla from 1972 until 1979. Spent MANY days enjoying Black's Beach. Get back there a few times a year now and still have a fantastic time.

9. pdxjoe

Gold Member

I have been to several nude beaches. There is ia mix of ages and body types. At most well established nude beaches the regular group keep the pervs at bay. I have found it to be very enjoyable, with many activites to take part in. As to the sex that is for the most part also been controled. Go and try one, you may enjoy it.

10. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I have been to many over the years, especially in the south of France. All sorts of people, all ages and appearances. As the poster above says, regulars keep the place good and the perverts largely away, at least in France.

11. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I use to go there in the late 90's, loved the freedom. Some good looking gals and guys. As I was leaving, some hot guy followed me and asked if I wanted to have sex. I played the whole...."No! Are you serious?!" And walked away, like he didn't know I loved cock...right!

12. linusbrown

linusbrown New Member

been to a few private beach clubs (nude private pools) and some caribbean beaches

maybe a dozen total

i have noticed that the smaller cock men seem to strike up more conversations with me

its ok with me but seems odd

13. zipp82

zipp82 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    PREFACE: I wrote this response thinking you were gay and then realized you are not. So to clarify, no, there aren't a lot of hot women on fire island. A few, but it's mostly men and average-looking women who are probably lesbians. Also, the friend I mention later in this response is straight and still has a great time going there with me and his girlfriend.

Dude, if you live in NYC you have to make the trip out to fire island. I've been there frequently, because I used to have a car, I imagine it's a long ride to take the train and then a bus and then get on the ferry, but do it at least once in your life!
    To answer your questions, yes there will be hot guys there if you go on a nice day. Plenty of them. Unless you expect everyone to look like a fitness model, then keep dreaming. Oh wait, actually if you go to cherry grove instead of the pines, everyone DOES look like a fitness model. I usually go to the pines because it is more laid-back, but the one time I went to cherry grove I had my tongue out the whole time, surrounded by muscles. I think the pines is more fun and friendly though but that's just my taste.
    Will there be pervs? Maybe one or two. I've had fully-clothed unappealing men walk back and forth on the beach in front of me while I lay there naked, clearly trying to get a good look, and another good look, and another. But if that happens once a visit it's not going to ruin my trip.
    People with camera's? Well, I once met a professional photographer there who publishes a calendar called "the men of fire island". I let him take my pictures that day, he was very nice and met up with me later on to give me prints. I bumped into him a year later with 2 friends and he took all of our pictures and put my friend on the cover of his calendar.

trackjock13 likes this.
  14. Tully77

Tully77 Member

Mix of fat-old-ugly, young and very attractive and plenty in-between. Definitely a place to look and be looked at (w/o staring obnoxiously). Not at all the unrealistically un-sexual places that some nudist propaganda makes it out to be, but also definitely not an orgy waiting to happen.

Most of the women I've seen were with a man or a group. I saw enough pervs to understand why they'd be put off or worried to do otherwise. But, I've seen plenty of gorgeous women, and they do plenty of looking too.

Most of the pervs I've seen have been little-dick, timid types who can be shooed away, but the camera shit you have keep a watch out for.

15. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I go to Gunnison in Sandy Hook NJ and Haulover Beach in North Miami all the time. People are very friendly, and there seems to be a good amount of "regulars". Too be honest, the occasional perv will show up with no towel or anything and move from spot to spot to get a good look. I don't think it's any different at a clothed beach. Gunnison has a mix of young and older, mostly friends and couples. Haulover seems to have more families and college students from Miami U.

For me, there's no greater feeling than swimming, walking, chatting with people in the buff. Str8, bi, gay...everyone gets along.

16. fieldsb4

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My wife and I love going to nude resorts and nude beaches. I love watching other people check her out there and love it when random people strike up conversation. You will find people at nude resorts very friendly and have met alot of nice people there.
    On occasion ive had a few guys come over to chat to obviously make me feel "inadequate" standing right next to them in front of my wife. Also can be a bit funny when a young one with a family is as big as I am. lol

17. D_Terry_Tugnuts

D_Terry_Tugnuts Account Disabled

Have been going to nude beaches in Europe for very many years. There aren't very many in the UK, people over here think naturism is "odd" unlike most Europeans who are relaxed about it. It's generally considered rude to stare at others, although you do get voyeurs and exhibitionists sometimes.

You don't see sex openly except on the few beaches where it is allowed or tolerated, such as parts of Cap D"Agde, France and on Gran Canaria. It was different in the 80s - I used to go to Plage de Pampellone, St Tropez (which is a nude public beach) with my ex and it was quite usual to see couples fucking openly amongst the sunbathers, nobody seemed to mind. The local council cracked down on this and it's illegal. They've also restricted nudity to separate areas.

Don't be embarrassed about going, you get people of all ages, colours, shapes and sizes. Swimming nude in the sea is fantastic, once you've done it you won't want to wear a costume again.

18. Hansalami

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In summertime when the weather's fine, I regularly visit a small nudist beach at Wylerbergmeer, close to Nijmegen. Same population, it seems, as the other beaches mentioned here.

19. thebesthotsex

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Would love to go to Gunnison one day. Don't know anyone up to go with me though haha. :tongue:

20. david429

david429 New Member

Is Black's Beach still nude? I've heard some conflicting stories. Heading down there in June and was planning on visiting.

Draft saved Draft deleted