Nude boxers/mma naked weigh-ins

nice2b

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe you people (guys) like to see this too???

Always nice to see guys with the "right" weight ;-)

nag_179_7.jpg
nag_179_1.jpg

Reactions: 2491941 and JJman24

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
What happened to first kid's armpit hair? :mad:

Sometimes you shave your body hair off in order to help make weight; This was even recently shown in an episode of the wonderful MTV news/documentary show "CAGED" (which so far in each episode shows all the guys getting weighed in before each of their matches):

{The following is taken from a website about the show & the episode(s)}

"Matt "Danger" Schnell is the dark horse. If there is a breakout star to come from this show, I am prepared to announce that it will be Danger. Of the three this week, he is the only one who not only fights, but is consistently cemented in the MMA world. He begins in his dojo, The Karate Mafia Gym, working out with a team partner, Delanie, who serves as a counterpoint to, well, how awesome Danger is. After all, of the three, he is called the "most promising." He is the most in-shape, with pecs that are too unreal for reality television, and a pretty boy face made for the screen. He is also the best fighter. In the premiere we also get to learn how he got his nickname: he accidentally hurt his training partners. He is arguably the most committed to making this his career, as he recently quit his job to dedicate himself full-time. After all, he was the hero of the episode, defending the honor of Louisiana against the "Texas Invaders!!!!" in the audience. Also of note: Danger needs to shave his body in order to make weight. I can just hear the ladies purr as he rubs his newly "silky smooth" body. / Fanservice moment of the episode."

joeste09

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sometimes you shave your body hair off in order to help make weight; This was even recently shown in an episode of the wonderful MTV news/documentary show "CAGED" (which so far in each episode shows all the guys getting weighed in before each of their matches):

{The following is taken from a website about the show & the episode(s)}

"Matt "Danger" Schnell is the dark horse. If there is a breakout star to come from this show, I am prepared to announce that it will be Danger. Of the three this week, he is the only one who not only fights, but is consistently cemented in the MMA world. He begins in his dojo, The Karate Mafia Gym, working out with a team partner, Delanie, who serves as a counterpoint to, well, how awesome Danger is. After all, of the three, he is called the "most promising." He is the most in-shape, with pecs that are too unreal for reality television, and a pretty boy face made for the screen. He is also the best fighter. In the premiere we also get to learn how he got his nickname: he accidentally hurt his training partners. He is arguably the most committed to making this his career, as he recently quit his job to dedicate himself full-time. After all, he was the hero of the episode, defending the honor of Louisiana against the "Texas Invaders!!!!" in the audience. Also of note: Danger needs to shave his body in order to make weight. I can just hear the ladies purr as he rubs his newly "silky smooth" body. / Fanservice moment of the episode."

wow i will be downloading this show!!

KeeKeeDee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I love the weigh in shots from MMA and boxing. GSP looks really good but too bad hes not naked. The frank trigg one s ok I think though I don't like his face. I wish I could find some naked pics of Mauricio Shogun Rua. He's one sexy brazillian MMA fighter!

Ye-es! I'm with you on that. Hot feet, too.

Reactions: Unexpected