Nudes of nathan kriis?

sluttymd9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Because there is nothing to see. Its all ppv so dont get too excited boys.

And for all of you thinking of throwing more money at him, he does the same thing literally every year—he changes something about his accounts, promises to post more often, lasts about a month, and then drops off to nothing. He never posts collabs. Trust me when I say everything you want to see is available for free elsewhere.

evanjhawk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And for all of you thinking of throwing more money at him, he does the same thing literally every year—he changes something about his accounts, promises to post more often, lasts about a month, and then drops off to nothing. He never posts collabs. Trust me when I say everything you want to see is available for free elsewhere.
Yep. I’ve seen it all. All 8 years of his 22 lol

nvu193378

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and collabs is the number 1 thing I want to see! :confused:

TheMaskedSummer

Legendary Member
Media
He probably doesn’t post collabs because guys don’t really want him. I know of someone that was messaging him but he was apparently a bit full on.

sluttymd9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I has been a LONG time since I subbed to him, but I don't remember him as someone who used misleading descriptions.

I mean the phrase "all collabs" alone is dubious, since I don't think he's ever done a collab. Nor has he ever, AFAIK, posted anything involving "breeding." Plus I don't think he wrote the message himself, since (I'm told) Aussies speak English and it was clearly written by someone with a poor grasp of the language.

Reactions: Moose92

Mattm19

Superior Member
Media
I mean the phrase "all collabs" alone is dubious, since I don't think he's ever done a collab. Nor has he ever, AFAIK, posted anything involving "breeding." Plus I don't think he wrote the message himself, since (I'm told) Aussies speak English and it was clearly written by someone with a poor grasp of the language.
I could also chip in but not super optimistic about this being a legitimate deal with good content. Does he have a history of scamming?

E_St.John

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
maybe he means collaborations w/ photographers? All PPV captions are super misleading in my experience w/ all OF creators I've subbed to.