Nudes on iPhone 4

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys
I HATE being this nieve, but I just got the iPhone 4 (yes, I know iPhone 5 is coming out SO soon, but I needed a new phone and whatever)

But I feel like, as a 21 year old, college student, with 8 inches, and I just lost tons of weight... I'm allowed to want nudes on my phone for convenience. The problem is, I can't really find a way to hide them in ANY way... on my old phone I could at least put pics in any place on the phone I felt like (it was a Windows phone blech)

So I ask, does any one know a way to hide photos on an iPhone 4? preferably not having to pay for it...

**Yes, my phone is password protected, but I'm thinking about the times I'm showing someone my photos and then I come across a pic of my dick laying on the bathroom counter.... **

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use "photo album", I took it when free, now maybe it's at .99, but I cracked and put on apptrackr... I suggest to jailbreak your iphone ;)

nzsomebody

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm loving ephotochest so far.... seems to do the trick....

ok, since we're here... why would I need to jailbreak my phone? I hear of a lot of people doing it but i don't understand the purpose
Basically, it lets you install apps that Apple hasn't approved, and make modifications to your phone that Apple would never approve.

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Basically, it lets you install apps that Apple hasn't approved, and make modifications to your phone that Apple would never approve.

right... you can do stuff like change the interface, manage files like on a pc etc, but sometimes the system can became more instable. And it's a pain in the ass when you have to update the system, because you have to "format" and not simply update.

Last, but not least, you can download and install apps without paying for them...

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I use an app called "Private"

Just got this app. It works great. Besides storing photos from my albums (don't forget to trash the ones you already taken) it takes photos directly.
Like the "decoy" so you can prove to your significant other that "you're not hiding anything from her eyes.":wink:

nzsomebody

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just got this app. It works great. Besides storing photos from my albums (don't forget to trash the ones you already taken) it takes photos directly.
Like the "decoy" so you can prove to your significant other that "you're not hiding anything from her eyes.":wink:
Yep :) It's also free for 10 pics but you can pay a small amount to unlock unlimited storage.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm loving ephotochest so far.... seems to do the trick....

ok, since we're here... why would I need to jailbreak my phone? I hear of a lot of people doing it but i don't understand the purpose

On top of what everyone else has said, jailbreaking your iphone also voids your warranty.

If you care about those sorts of things.

Simba

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the app suggestions.. I just recently started keeping most of my photos in the cloud via dropbox.. then i still have them if my phone is lost or stolen.

I just jailbroke mine last week and I LOVE IT!!.. I was able to totally customize it.. and get some of the simple functions that should be on there anyways..

such as sorting photos into albums, showing the contact pics in my contacts / sms lists, easily turning on and off services like 3g without going all through the settings menu..

check out my rocking layout..

Attachments

stickyboxers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just be careful if you put nude pictures of yourself on your phone. One wrong nosy person can make you feel embarrassed in a heartbeat. Either be clever about it and hide the pictures in an app or don't keep them on your phone.