Video Nudity in youtube instructional videos

^ Ellis Lacy.

It was a nice video I guess but he doesn't do much for me in terms of personality so it's a bit ho-hum.

Reactions: dormbrad

briank22

Experimental Member
Media
I wonder why the Ellis Lacy video violated You Tube's terms and conditions when there are lots of very similar videos on You Tube. If anyone knows what it was about his video which made it unacceptable then I'd be interested to know.

neo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It actually wasn't too hard to find elsewhere, but just in case...
He's hot and he's got a great cock. Manages to stay hard too. But I don't really get why he does all this YouTube stuff - I mean it's great not to be ashamed to show off your cock but the guy clearly wants to be famous and surely this doesn't help?

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder why the Ellis Lacy video violated You Tube's terms and conditions when there are lots of very similar videos on You Tube. If anyone knows what it was about his video which made it unacceptable then I'd be interested to know.

YouTube is a very messy place at the moment when it comes to content. Many videos are being removed for breaching community/copyright guidelines when infact they aren't.

Ellis hasn't broken any rules in his video, the videos were tagged as age-restricted and were educational, if not more educational than condom tutorials online, and even uses the NHS guide!

Jonnyangel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's hot and he's got a great cock. Manages to stay hard too. But I don't really get why he does all this YouTube stuff - I mean it's great not to be ashamed to show off your cock but the guy clearly wants to be famous and surely this doesn't help?

Remember how Kim Kardashian became famous? I'm not sure it's such a problem, but who knows. But it's his decision, and he'll have to live with it! If it were me though, I'd probably lay off the exhibitionist YouTube stuff. It's already out there, you know? Not really necessary to keep doing it.

Last edited: