Nudity?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
am nude about 90% of the time around the house...love to 'flop' and just teh feel of the wind/air on my body etc...as a kid I wan't wild about clothes either...

usually keep a pair of shorts on the doorknob 'in case'... or will wear socks/house shoes

acam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always sleep naked and walk about the house in nothing. All my family have keys to my door and can (and do) come in without warning. So the grandchildren see me naked and in the shower and while getting dressed (and I wear a jockstrap for my underwear and only Anna thinks it's weird).

If the weather is warm enough I'll sit at my computer naked and I would certainly go down to the shops naked if I were allowed. I gave my last pair of pyjamas away about fifty years ago!

So there is no reason in my book why you shouldn't enjoy nakedness. I do.

Spaguy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dont have a hard fast rule but normally anytime i am at home i do not have clothes on. Specially if I shower. It is just the most comfortable way i can be.

You've got an awesome body. . .the kind that I would like to develop mine into. I'm not that far off and started working out again recently (four times a week); my wife already likes the developments. What's your workout regiment? Do you watch what you eat?

MARCOPOLO4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm usually nude around the house in the mornings before getting a shower and dressing for work. i juse put on my favorite terry cloth robe and leave it untied. sometimes i go to nude resorts or nude beach during the summer months.