- Joined
- May 26, 2007
- Posts
- 22
- Media
- 1
- Likes
- 104
- Points
- 348
- Location
- brooklyn, NY
- Verification
- View
- Gender
- Male
Like 3-4 times a week.How oftend do you go there?
Like 3-4 times a week.How oftend do you go there?
Why you got pics of other guys in your profile?Mostly straight guy here, really craving dick ... no strings attached, no recip I’ll just service you, up to you If oral only or also anal (I Also rim ... lkng to stay dressed just service you ... I’m super DL pls be discreet ... public meetup is cool, esp if you like to fuck my beefy jock butt’s tight hole discreetly). Hit me up.
I'm a Brooklyn boi and a native New Yorker. NYC babayyy. Let's do some neighborhood walks! Or some skype chats. (;
I go to the W 83rd Crunch it is not really cruisey though.Anyone here go to Crunch in Manhattan? Just switched a few weeks ago and their showers are open but I hardly ever see anyone using them in the afternoon.
I go to the W 83rd Crunch it is not really cruisey though.
Queens here. New to this. Anyone from queens, closer to the Nassau line? Would be into chatting on Skype first.
TemptingHosting today in Bay Ridge Brooklyn.
If DL I can set up a glory hole or can wear a mask.
We could use you at a small get together we're having in Washington Heights...if you like sucking on big donkey dicksI want to pull your pants down and see a huge big thick meaty cock that I can suck. A real big dick worshiper is me. If I could, I would go from apartment to apartment in NYC looking for what I want and then blowing him and then moving on to the next apartment.
I'm down for it buddy.We could use you at a small get together we're having in Washington Heights...if you like sucking on big donkey dicks
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.