Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was wondering about that since it’s most private but it’s also closest to the sinks so seems risky if someone sees two people coming out of there?

I’ve seen/had some action there too but it’s really difficult to see outside those glass doors and make a connection.
Me and this one guy were jacking off with the door opens , it was risky but he watched me bust all the over floor

dlbijock222

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mostly straight guy here, really craving dick ... no strings attached, no recip I’ll just service you, up to you If oral only or also anal (I Also rim ... lkng to stay dressed just service you ... I’m super DL pls be discreet ... public meetup is cool, esp if you like to fuck my beefy jock butt’s tight hole discreetly). Hit me up.

rrj101

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mostly straight guy here, really craving dick ... no strings attached, no recip I’ll just service you, up to you If oral only or also anal (I Also rim ... lkng to stay dressed just service you ... I’m super DL pls be discreet ... public meetup is cool, esp if you like to fuck my beefy jock butt’s tight hole discreetly). Hit me up.
Why you got pics of other guys in your profile?

Caramelguy10

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone here go to Crunch in Manhattan? Just switched a few weeks ago and their showers are open but I hardly ever see anyone using them in the afternoon.
I go to the W 83rd Crunch it is not really cruisey though.

Reactions: Prvybi18

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to pull your pants down and see a huge big thick meaty cock that I can suck. A real big dick worshiper is me. If I could, I would go from apartment to apartment in NYC looking for what I want and then blowing him and then moving on to the next apartment.

EverettW

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I want to pull your pants down and see a huge big thick meaty cock that I can suck. A real big dick worshiper is me. If I could, I would go from apartment to apartment in NYC looking for what I want and then blowing him and then moving on to the next apartment.
We could use you at a small get together we're having in Washington Heights...if you like sucking on big donkey dicks