NYC Roll Call

466DC454-1F7C-4DA9-A4FE-8676B3F58808.jpeg

Looking for someone who would be cool with stroking my cock and letting me record some of it. Brooklyn here, Can’t host unfortunately but happy to travel. Message me on kik: lopat100
 
Soho here

That's the kind of cock I love to service, man!
I wish I'd found you back in September 2019 when I was visiting NYC!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Prattat
Anyo
That's the kind of cock I love to service, man!
I wish I'd found you back in September 2019 when I was visiting NYC!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
ne else tired of hearing about this dudes trip to nyc back in 2019? Jfc
 
Anyo

ne else tired of hearing about this dudes trip to nyc back in 2019? Jfc

Anyone else tired of another whiny AHOLE who has no photos or content of their own?
I can call myself THE POPE in my profile name too. Doesn't make that true either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lpimp and masqlnbtm
Anyone here go to Crunch in Manhattan? Just switched a few weeks ago and their showers are open but I hardly ever see anyone using them in the afternoon.

Like just a room with a bunch of shower heads? Which location do you go to?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Prvybi18