obsession

countryboy89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my best friend and his girl friend are completely obessed with my size. a long time ago me and another friend jacked off together,this unvailing my package. so my friend ran around and told everone. this didnt bother me if somebody said something i would ask if they wanted me to prove it. useually i didnt have to cause i used to were wranglers(massive bulge). well one night while getting drunk i stripped down and ran around the pasture.this was when my best friend (not the one i masterbated with) became obsessed. he will always talk about it in front of anyone.And he has a girlfriend who is a great friend to me aswell and he has made here inthralled with my cock aswell. in a way im more comfortable around them because of it. but here is the deal.

my best friend and his girlfriend went on vacation with her family. who i know very little. and they all had a disscusion on my size. i wasnt there. they do stuff like that all the time. is it just me or is that a little wiered?

countryboy89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am a little because they dont care who they express there obsession to. like now my best friends girl friends parents know that im packing.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was a guy, Chris, in our social circle who did the same thing. Every time all of us would get together, he would always mention "Scott's size". After a few years, he quit talking about it. The odd thing is Scott wasn't that big 6 - 7" (I'm best friends with his ex-girlfriend). Chris is very small limp, so I imagine that he feels that he is small. I always spoke up: Who cares? It's what you do with it that counts.

aussiejd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just enjoy it and take it all as a compliment... similar things happened to me when i was 18-21 with my straight school pals. Im sure they will grow out of it with no harm done

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It still happens to me today. I started a new job about 18 months ago and joined some of the younger guys at a game of soccer. Obviously they saw me in the showers and a now it's all a couple of them can talk about. Does my ego good as i work with mainly people in their mid/late 20's

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like now my best friends girl friends parents know that im packing.
funny, isn't? imagine that dinner, with your best pal girlfriend telling her mother 'Mummy, do you remember that Countryboy89? He's got a dick as huge as that gargantuan sausage in the oven!'.
And you friend, -'I swear, madame, it's true, an inedible monster sausage!'
And the father, to him:' Let me immediately measure yours, my daughter deserves nothing less than a Countryboy89 dick!'

dwzig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is too wierd. Maybe Countryboy89 should go on the next family outing and share his size with the whole family.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude...all that controversy and drama? Seeing your pics, you aren't especially large. Maybe you're a big fish in a small pond?