1. countryboy89

countryboy89 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    my best friend and his girl friend are completely obessed with my size. a long time ago me and another friend jacked off together,this unvailing my package. so my friend ran around and told everone. this didnt bother me if somebody said something i would ask if they wanted me to prove it. useually i didnt have to cause i used to were wranglers(massive bulge). well one night while getting drunk i stripped down and ran around the pasture.this was when my best friend (not the one i masterbated with) became obsessed. he will always talk about it in front of anyone.And he has a girlfriend who is a great friend to me aswell and he has made here inthralled with my cock aswell. in a way im more comfortable around them because of it. but here is the deal.

my best friend and his girlfriend went on vacation with her family. who i know very little. and they all had a disscusion on my size. i wasnt there. they do stuff like that all the time. is it just me or is that a little wiered?

2. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    ehi, you seem obsessed by their obsession

3. countryboy89

countryboy89 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i am a little because they dont care who they express there obsession to. like now my best friends girl friends parents know that im packing.

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There was a guy, Chris, in our social circle who did the same thing. Every time all of us would get together, he would always mention "Scott's size". After a few years, he quit talking about it. The odd thing is Scott wasn't that big 6 - 7" (I'm best friends with his ex-girlfriend). Chris is very small limp, so I imagine that he feels that he is small. I always spoke up: Who cares? It's what you do with it that counts.

5. aussiejd

aussiejd New Member

Albums:
    Just enjoy it and take it all as a compliment... similar things happened to me when i was 18-21 with my straight school pals. Im sure they will grow out of it with no harm done

6. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    It still happens to me today. I started a new job about 18 months ago and joined some of the younger guys at a game of soccer. Obviously they saw me in the showers and a now it's all a couple of them can talk about. Does my ego good as i work with mainly people in their mid/late 20's

7. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    funny, isn't? imagine that dinner, with your best pal girlfriend telling her mother 'Mummy, do you remember that Countryboy89? He's got a dick as huge as that gargantuan sausage in the oven!'.
    And you friend, -'I swear, madame, it's true, an inedible monster sausage!'
    And the father, to him:' Let me immediately measure yours, my daughter deserves nothing less than a Countryboy89 dick!'

8. dwzig

dwzig Member

This is too wierd. Maybe Countryboy89 should go on the next family outing and share his size with the whole family.

9. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

We are NOT: Intelligent males with Penises...

We ARE: PENISES, that come attached to a male body

Some people just take it that way...

10. balboajo

balboajo New Member

how big r u?

11. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude...all that controversy and drama? Seeing your pics, you aren't especially large. Maybe you're a big fish in a small pond?

Draft saved Draft deleted