Odd pain in pelvis

D

deleted298367

So, I wouldn't normally post here, but I can't find anything online that fits exactly what I'm feeling.
With my limited knowledge, my best diagnosis is that I pulled/hurt my PC muscle. Here are my symptoms:

1. Pain in the base of my penis/behind it, mostly just in my pelvis.
2. Pain is an extreme pressure, maybe even tearing/cutting, not burning. Like the soreness if someone slugs you really hard in the shoulder.
3. Pain occurs:
- Moderately at the beginning and end when urinating
- Mildly present/slight discomfort After urinating or jacking off
4. Mild pain throughout day, more like a pressure. Gets better towards end of day.
5. *Sometimes* I can feel it pulling back towards my butt, but not always.

It's NOT a burning sensation, and I'm almost positive that if I could get myself to not jack off for a few days, it'd go away (I'm sort of lame. Tonight was the last time I swear!)
It's been going on since about Wednesday. I [coincidentally] have a physical this upcoming Thursday, so I'm figuring if it's not gone by then, I'll ask.

I looked up things like hernias, UTIs, kidney stones, and the like, but most of those are associated with burning, fevers, sickness, nausea... of which I have none.

Anyone have an idea? :\ Thanks in advance :)

Might be a mild infection or muscle pull somewhere. Try a couple Motrin per the instructions for about 24-48 hours. See how it feels or if it changes anything. Either way talk with the doc when you get your physical and let him know what you have been doing for self aid.

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MIGHT be urinary tract infection, no big deal. Get some antibotics if thats the case.

Does it burn a lil when u pee sometimes? If u don't want to go in see a doctor, go in for a piss test as they can find it, beside the drugs and booze:)

Food for thought.

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
urinary tract infection. drink one glass of water every hour. and get a big bottle of cranberry juice and keep it clean. and stop touching it! lol. you need antibiotics because if you have pain in your pelvis, you may have a bladder infection, that can back up into having a kidney infection

D

deleted298367

Yikes, okay.

It doesn't really burn as much as... I feel a lot of pressure; it feels like the muscles are contracting really really hard. It might have a little bit of a warm sensation, I dunno - it's weird.

The funny thing is that at first, it almost felt good. Something about that muscle contracting so hard. It's not like I dread peeing now, it's just more like "okay, let's do this." haha

I've been on Motrin all day, I just got a big glass of water, and I'll get some cranberry juice tomorrow :)

Thanks guys :D

D

deleted298367

Ooh, scratch that! We have cranberry juice :) Drinking it now

D

deleted298367

Sorry for spamming my post - one more question:
Should I ask my doctor on Thursday or go into the ER tomorrow? I'm not exactly positive where I should go. I'm visiting my boy this weekend and I'd like this goneeee.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, I wouldn't normally post here, but I can't find anything online that fits exactly what I'm feeling.
With my limited knowledge, my best diagnosis is that I pulled/hurt my PC muscle. Here are my symptoms:

1. Pain in the base of my penis/behind it, mostly just in my pelvis.
2. Pain is an extreme pressure, maybe even tearing/cutting, not burning. Like the soreness if someone slugs you really hard in the shoulder.
3. Pain occurs:
- Moderately at the beginning and end when urinating
- Mildly present/slight discomfort After urinating or jacking off
4. Mild pain throughout day, more like a pressure. Gets better towards end of day.
5. *Sometimes* I can feel it pulling back towards my butt, but not always.

It's NOT a burning sensation, and I'm almost positive that if I could get myself to not jack off for a few days, it'd go away (I'm sort of lame. Tonight was the last time I swear!)
It's been going on since about Wednesday. I [coincidentally] have a physical this upcoming Thursday, so I'm figuring if it's not gone by then, I'll ask.

I looked up things like hernias, UTIs, kidney stones, and the like, but most of those are associated with burning, fevers, sickness, nausea... of which I have none.

Anyone have an idea? :\ Thanks in advance :)

Sorry for spamming my post - one more question:
Should I ask my doctor on Thursday or go into the ER tomorrow? I'm not exactly positive where I should go. I'm visiting my boy this weekend and I'd like this goneeee.

Ok. It could be a UTI (i have had them before, and for me, they almost never burn, but present almost exactly like what you are describing)

That said it could be something else. When was the last time you had a STI panel done? I would have one, if just to rule it out.

As to the ER? That's your call. You may get assisted faster. Either way bring it up to your doc.

If you suspect having anything, you will want to suspend play till it is diagnosed. If it is more than a UTI then you don't want to risk passing that to your partner. If it is a UTI they may reccomend abstaining for at least 3 days or until symptoms pass.

Hope this helps.

D

deleted298367

That said it could be something else. When was the last time you had a STI panel done? I would have one, if just to rule it out.

Well if it somehow is, it's from the guy that I'm seeing this weekend anyway, hahahaha.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well if it somehow is, it's from the guy that I'm seeing this weekend anyway, hahahaha.
Ooo all the more reason to find out. If it is that is one of those...Um By the by..moments!

They may have you do one or will ask just to rule out. Usually the are you sexually active q comes up fairly quickly as a guy is not as prone to them as women. Don't be surprised if they order one alog with a standard urinalysis.

D

deleted298367

I went to the ER around noon today, here's what happened:

Urine test, Gonorrhea/Chlamydia test (ouch!).

Urine test resulted in me being diagnosed with Urethritis and Microscopic Hematuria
[Infection in urethra and microscopic blood in my pee]

They put me on Gon/Chl meds (Doxycycline and Azithromycin) just in case; they're gonna call if tests come back positive.

The thing I don't understand is, the guy I'm with is clean - just got a test like 2 months ago. And this didn't manifest until after I was with him for the third time. I feel like it's just a generic infection with bad timing?

I mean, I'm on meds so it's not like I'm in denial; I just want to know where this actually came from :[

Also, after I peed after the gonorrhea/chlamydia test, it burnt like hell at the tip - I'm assuming that's not anything to worry about since the doc had just shoved a tube in there? haha

D

deleted298367

Also, how long should I stay away from sex after starting the meds (today)? I've told my guy about everything already (and if my tests come back positive, I'm making him get tested) - we've decided that this weekend will be a non-sexual visit just to be safe - so it's simply out of curiosity, haha.

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh my! i've never heard of that! use condoms. im assuming you werent using them. here's a bit of other information. the hpv virus that causes throat cancer, comes from oral sex on women , to mouth, to mouth to penis. so, you have to use condoms. and, i know it sucks but you have to use them. even if he gets tested, it means you guys are going to have to use condoms.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so a few q's so I have the big pic. First off are you using condoms for anal sex? If you are in a monogomous relationshipyou may not be. If this is the case, and he is clean, you may have a e. coli infection if you are topping him bareback. A good habit? Stay well hydrated and piss immediately after sex. It also helps if he is douching out before hand. I have a feeling, if he is clean and if you were barebacking, that this is what it is. Now he could have had something more serious. You will know in a week what those results are. If you are practicing safer anal sex, i would bet dollars to doughnuts that you are having condom free oral. Gonerrhea can be passed orally. Other less common UTI's can be caused by strep infections, again, orally passed.

Since they are not sure if it is just a UTI or more, they will most likely tell you to wait until the resilts are back, before doing anything. I know for a standard non STI based UTI, the standard advice is no sexual actvities preferably for the course of the anitbuotics, BUT no sooner than 3 full DAYs (DAYS not doses as some are multi dose day meds) AND there is no pain or discomfort. MAKE SURE TO COMPLETE ALL ANTIBIOTIC COURSES!!!! Last thing you want is to risk anitbiotic rseistant strains. Since they are unsure as to if you have an STI to boot, it will be the wait for the tests and then depending on what they say either have fun!, or finish the treatment and retest before engaging in an sexual activities.

If it turns out to be a standard nonspecific UTI you will most likely recieve the following advice: Drink plenty of water and clear fluids. Have one glass of PURE cran berry juice a day, have sex with a condom if you are not in a monogomous relationship, and urinate after sex with or witout a condom to clear the pipes.

Also know that while on treatment you should avoid caffinated and alcoholic beverages until done with treatment, as they act as diuretics and can dehydrate you, which wil not help anything. You will want to stay super hydrated at the moment and piss when you need to (try not to hold it for too long).

Hope this helps!

And as the poster before me pointed out, HPV can be passed orally, so it's your call as to whether or not to use a condom or not during oral (obviously that is a "you"r in the plural, pertaining to the both of you)

Keep us posted and feel free to pm me with any questions.I have had my share of UTI's and they are no fun. Thankfully, they have never been STI related.:smile:

D

deleted298367

Egads that's a lot of information. It's monogamous, so it was sans-condom, and we flip-flopped. How do you test for e-coli? Will it come back on the other test I got? And if that comes back, is it something he needs to take care of too?

I'm definitely not a person who skips out on my meds, haha. My pharmacist said that the Azithromycin is one of the worst meds when it comes to upset stomachs, and luckily I only felt a little sick for maybe 20 minutes! :D Go me!

NO CAAFFFFEEEIIIINNNNEEEE I MIGHT DIE. :p I'll try. *Removes Dr Pepper from mouth* The nurse did say to drink lots of water, so I have been :)

I think we'll call it quits for this weekend, maybe just mutual masturbation ;)

ALSO! This morning when I peed, I really didn't feel the pressure I've become acclimated to, but the tip still burnt :( I blame the test he gave me, how long (usually) until it's not sensitive? I've never shoved anything down there haha

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
E. coli is just a normal present bacteria in the lower gut. Some people are more prone to UTI's from it then others. That's why a good habit is to pee straight away after you have been fucking him, to clear out the pipes. Which is,of course why being hydrated helps oodles. A glass of cran a day is just good for the lining of your UT. There are chemicals in cran that help heep the pH in a nice hostile range for foreign bacteria.:smile: go cran!

I am more prone to UTI's than my guy (we're vers as well) and haven't had one (knocks on wood) since doing the suggested. Him? He has never had one, and he sometimes doesn't piss right after. It varies. It's just a good habit to get into (and by right after i mean like within 10-15 min, not like "aha ah ah uuggnnnnn.....excuse me i need to piss..." lol)

The burning in the tip should resolve in a few days. If it doesn't speak to your doc (you still have that Thursday appt, right? Bring it up then, and be sure to bring any paperwork form the ER with you. In fact you may want to call the Dr.'s office and alert them so they can contact the ER directly and have the info directly sent over. Either way bring your copy)

edit: Azithromycin is rough on the gut. Take with food or at the very least a glass of milk. Also to know is that it can cuase temporary hearing loss. My roomate FREAKED the first time it haooened to her (she was on it for severe bronchitis), I have expereinced it twice (have asthma, and had three years running where i got bronchitis). It's not full on deaf, but things were muted. Just aheads up, lol!

Antibiotics kill off the good bacteria as well as the bad, so it helps to eat yogurt while on and for a week ofter. If you can get some probiotics as well, do so, but truly yougurt helps tremendously.

Glad your feeling better, and good luck! Keep us posted!:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted298367

Doesn't E Coli usually come along with severe pains and diarrhea? I feel absolutely fine aside from the pressure when I pee (it's on and off now).

I *did* pee afterward, so it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I'm wondering if it's because we hadn't taken showers for a couple of days (it was a stay-at-home weekend at his house; my body is used to a shower every day - he has super sensitive skin and dries out if he showers daily).

The burning is almost gone, it's more of less that I'm aware of the tip moreso than the rest, so I'm assuming it'll be gone by tomorrow :)

I survived the Azithromycin without more than feeling tired and a little woozy for 20 minutes or so! Luckily it was a one-time deal :)

I eat yogurt almost daily already :D

Thanks for all the help :)

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glad to be of service!

E. coli food poisoning is accompanied by what you described. There is a chance to get it from rimming, though I have never had that happen to me or my friends. Usually the stuff you hear on the news is form beef that is rushed through the American slaughter houses where the intestines are cut into and the e. coli then gets onto the other meat. Burgers, being all ground up, are notorious in e. coli breakouts, as if they are not cooked all the way through, you run the risk of the center carring live bacterium. Steaks you can get away with rare as the bacteria would be on the surface (to a few millieters in I'd suppose).

But yeah, you can possibly get it through anal/oral contact be it rimming, sucking on a ffinger you are fingering a person with that has been in or around the anus, ass to mouth or what not, so that is up to you whether or not you want to use a dental dam. I don't, but that is my choice and I am not advocating anything. I will say that I have never gotten so much as a stomach twinge with oral anal contact. So apparently my stomach is tough, even if my peen isn't, LOL!

If it makes it's way into the UT, it can cause burning, the need to pee frequently, pressure, and all sorts of weird shit, up to and including a discharge upon urination!Ouch and Yuck!!!

I would attribute it partly to the no shower. Even with pissing after sex, you need to clean the outside of the apparatus!:wink:

There are some wonderful products that can help with his dry skin. Most reasonably priced. And the type of soap or body wash might be exacerbating the dry skin (I have sensitive combo skin, so I empathize!) He will want to invest in them so that you two can shower together (which i assume is the hold up on you not jumping in yourself) that way the marathon sex days don't get all ouchy!

I had at one point what I thought was an UTI (burning sensation upon urination) but turned out was contact dermatitis on my cock head! LOL! Switched to a sensitive skin soap, and no further issues. And I had never had an issue before hand!

Bodies are weird...:tongue:

D

deleted298367

Not like I want to go there, but are the symptoms that I've explained anything like prostate cancer? :S

Edit: Actually, They diagnosed me with an infection. So I doubt it - maybe it's related to my prostate, but I made myself feel better. lol