Office Sex

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After some thought..I think the main thing is to go for a co worker specifically if you're going to date in the office; all romantic fraternization should be a lateral.
I think where most people trip up is thinking dating a co worker oks them to date a boss or a subordinate which is where the real problems lie...The HR dept where I met my now wife really didn't give two shits we were dating as we were on different teams and neither were subordinate to the other.

D

deleted1168963

I slept with three gals from my retail job I had as a part time gig (got one pregnant) and two from my full time gig. Both were either my equals in job titles. I am playing with Fire...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been very attracted to some of my co-workers over the years, but never really pursued anything for the same reasons many of you mentioned above, and the fact that I am shy when it comes to that stuff. An exception was a beautiful woman who was in a temp position, who was moving on to another job. We chatted many times during the time she worked at my workplace, and we definitely had some chemistry going on. Just before she left, I worked up the nerve to ask her out, and she accepted. We did see each other away from work, and even though a romance never really got off the ground, we were friends for a year or two.

Sex at the office? Yes, that did happen when a girlfriend stopped by my work after she left her job. I was staying late to get something done, and she wanted to hang out. When the entire office area had cleared out except for the two of us, she said she was really, really horny, and wanted to do something about it right now! I double checked that the coast was clear, and we went into a conference room that had no windows. Locked the door behind us and found out just how uncomfortable a conference room table is for having any kind of fun!.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Once...i did give head to a mgr in another dept in his after 5pm and then ate his ass another time at my apt. Both he and his were/are bi. Another time after a hh...gave head to another dept mgr in the parking lot at 2am...I seriously just thought he wanted to talk to me...lol.
I say just depends...adults are also adults and I for one never thought I would hook up with someone that I worked with ever...but sometimes thing happen...but you should always be careful and judge every situation on its merits. ;)
Sound crazy in good way lol .

Reactions: Crazera76

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a short fling with a coworker. I had a great time. She had recently broke up with her bf. A group from work had gone out for drinks after work. We were both a little tipsy but we had been talking alot that night. As the group broke up, we decide to meet at her house to continue talking. Well the conversation turned into more. She was a pretty girl with red hair. Redheads are my weakness. We dated about 6-8 months. We had a lot of sex. Sometimes, we would meet at the park around the corner from the job for a quickie during lunch. After it ended, we stayed friends. We would talk and joke about current bf or gf. She liked to compare me to her new bf's. I would do the same. She dated a couple guys that were larger than me and she made sure that she shared that with me. I would do the same with her about the girls I was dating. She was cool. It was a good time for me.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh yeah. Still married to my beautiful wife who I met and fucked, at work.

Now, we are both employed at a small corporation and swing. We've met other couples who are also swingers off of websites and found out after meeting them that the female half work at the same company.

Whenever I see them on the elevator and think to myself about licking their pussy, sucking their tits, them sucking my cock or how hot they look with my cum on them I smile silently to myself.

I wonder if they do, too. I'm going to have to ask them.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I messed around with a supervisor a few times. He was married and was using his position to his favor now that I really think of it. I must say that he was very careful never to display any emotions toward me that would have raised alarm in the others but whenever we were alone he couldn't keep his hands off of me. He loved walking behind me while I was working and giving me friendly massage or resting his hand on my shoulder. That eventually led to me meeting him after my shift sometimes a few blocks away at a room that he would be waiting at. I figured that I had the freedom to date and see other people because my supervisor was married so I figured I was just a pleasant diversion for him. When he found out I was chilling with another young guy that was a coworker he (the supervisor) started acting brusque with me. My hours were cut first then he started giving me the mean eye and trying to embarrass me in front of others with snide remarks. He degraded me at every cost until I eventually put in my 2 weeks and left. I told the guy I started seeing to be careful because he would probably take his anger out on him without giving him the true reason. I knew the supervisor would soon sink his claws into the guy I'd started talking to. Just like me that guy that I started talking to ended up leaving because he couldn't take the constant bullying from the supervisor.

Reactions: Marcbow

JonSomebody

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In regard to this topic...when I was in a relationship with my boss..we never had office sex. However..a couple of years after our relationship ended..I got a promotion and was transferred to another location. I became friends with this guy who worked in another department down the hall from mine and as time progressed..we became such good friends that you never saw one without the other.

Furthermore..we both shared the same first names and therefore..we were known within the company as "Black Jon and White Jon". "White Jon" had movie star good looks and some piercing blue eyes that could seduce you right then and there. He had an awesome body and was very athletic. The more closer we got...I told him that I was gay and initially he did not believe me because I was not the stereotypical gay guy that he was accustomed to and that made him not believe me...his words..not mine.

So..one Friday evening..he asked me to join him for happy hour at one of our local hangouts which we usually do every Friday. A few months earlier..he had told me that he had gotten engaged and their wedding day was coming up soon. While at happy hour that evening..there was a woman who worked in another department that I have worked closely on certain accounts with had mentioned to me that she though Jon was hot and too bad he was getting married. This woman came over to our booth and joined us..she kept flirting with Jon that he stood up ...whispered to me to go and stand with him in another area of the bar. She followed us and preceded with her flirting. All of a sudden..he had this huge hard on bulge that was very apparent. I could sense the chemistry between them especially since the both of them had been drinking and I knew they were going to have sex once they got out of my sight.

The following Monday..he came to my office and closed the door and went on to tell me that they did have sex and he put blame on me because I left him alone with her. I asked him how was it..he said it was okay and he just did it to get off because his fiance had told him that she will not have sex with him again until their wedding night and he has been extremely horny all the time.

In a joking manner..I said ..if I known that...I would have let him have sex with me anytime he wanted it..and we both started laughing and he left and went to his department to begin working. A couple hours later..he called me to meet him for lunch. However..while on the elevator going down to the lobby...he asked me if I was serious about having sex with him. I hesitated before responding until I saw the look in his eyes that told me he really wanted to know if I would. So..I responded and told him that because of our friendship that if he was curious ...I would have sex with him as long as it stayed between us ..otherwise..it would be our little thing...he then had this huge grin on his face and when we got off the elevator he told me that he had been wanting to experiment gay sex with me for quite some time now and to let him know when I wanted things to take place between us.

Not too long after..we had our first interaction with each other...he played on the company's softball team and wanted me to go as his guest. He then told me that instead of changing in the locker room can he come up to my office and change since everyone had left for the day. I agreed and he came to my office..pulled down the shades...locked the door and got butt naked right in front of me while I sat behind my office desk. He then walked over to me...pulled my chair away from my desk and straddled me while his dick was throbbing hard up against my shirt. He was kissing me like I he was not going to kiss anyone ever again. While he was getting really turned on..I said "wait!! don't you have a game you got to get ready for?"..he gave me a devilish grin and responded with..."There's no game tonight...I lied...to get you alone"..

I smiled back and then lift him up by gripping his firm ass and laid him back on the conference table and preceded to lick him..kiss him and suck his dick. I then took off my clothes and he reciprocated by giving me a blowjob. After awhile I looked up at the clock and saw that it was quite late..he said let's do it one more time for the road...and asked while getting dressed can we meet up again??? which we did all the way up until the week of his wedding...I had always worked late or came in on weekends or very early in the morning..so I had special access to get into the building whenever I wanted and so ..many times..Jon would meet me late in the evening or on weekends and we would have incredible sex in my office or in the executive conference room...lol

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does this count? I was working in marketing for a modeling company and met my wife who was one of their models. It was at some fancy function, marketing companies and marketing execs from all over come to a mixer, the models mingle half naked...i was there to make sure the old men didn't get to hsndsy, and their young assistants didn't take any of the girls to the bathroom or the coat room or home for that matter.

FYI, Monday morning i instantly reported to my mentor that i had failed. Despite all other reports of my apparent ability to keep the guys in line while being respectful and the girls feeling safe... i had to admit that a guy at the function took one of the girls home... and i had spent the weekend at her home as well.

Reactions: Tight_End_SC

Bryan Leslie

Expert Member
Media
How many of you have sex with your co worker?
When I was in my mid twenties I worked in a large warehouse. One day a male coworker who was a couple of years younger came up to me and said that one of our married female co workers wanted to have a threeway with he and I. I was surprised and had never done a threeway before but I was intrigued and agreed to do it. We all met at a motel and after a couple of drinks we all got naked and things got started. I was really turned on seeing my coworkers having sex and after a couple of hours of taking turns with her, the girl said she had to leave. After she left, my co worker and I had a few more drinks and talked about what just happened. He said he was still horny and was getting a hard on in his underwear. I told him I was too and he leaned over and kissed me. We got naked and he went for my cock and started sucking me. We played around for a couple of hours and it was getting late so we both had to leave because we had work the next day. We hooked up again a few times after that.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes and no.
A really hot, younger co worker, once accidentally saw my dick at work, and jockingly brought this up in a management meeting. Afterwards I offered to fuck her, but she said I was probably too big for her (she was very petite).
But when I had my own business, my wife worked for me. And, yes, I fucked her at work.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had sex with many coworkers. At my first job out of college I had sex with 6 of my coworkers. You know....there's some tail that's just sinful to turn down. And I don't turn down perfectly fine tail.

Including my boss's boss. It got me a 10% bonus that year. So I got paid to get laid. And laid by a nice looking woman. You can't beat that.

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not in an office setting, but at work- my apprenticeship supervisor noticed my cock hardening one day when we were working together in our shorts (it was in a boiler room so quite hot), made comment and invited me to his place. We never did anything at work but the relationship lasted 6 years until he passed away; if anything, he was harder on me because he didn't want to be seen as having any favorites.

I've hooked up with a few others through work, it can be a good thing but can also get very messy so lots of caution is required.

Reactions: abattist