Oh nick jonas

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've come across a lot of negative opinions about Nick Jonas and I think it's Bullshit... That guy is so damn fine.
600full-nick-jonas.jpg
He is damn HOT!!

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Queerbaiting" is a difficult thing to identify because there's a large subjective component. I'm not sure showing off his body necessarily qualifies, since many women are certain just as happy to see it as we are, of course. I will say though that I was a little annoyed at the way he was promoted in his show Kingdom. The big sort of draw there was that Nick was going to be playing a character on an adult rated show. It's been three seasons now, and his plot line has been very slow to develop and there's hardly been much sexiness on Nick's part, whereas his costars playing straight character have had plenty of sex scenes and rear nudity at the very least.

D

deleted1053295

Speaking of Nick, does anyone know if this is actually a pic of him or just a fake/different person?
As you can tell by the nude scenes he's shot Nick seems to be diametrically opposed to showing his ass full on. Despite bragging about its firmness to Andy Cohen. So I'm sure it's fake