Oh nick jonas

exactly so i don’t see what about him looks “old”
Neither do I. And TBH I actually prefer his body when it’s meatier like this. Stereotypically “perfect” 5% body fat, tanned, waxed bodies do nothing for me, so it’s about personal preference too I guess.
 
Teenagers generally have no concept of what old is, much less what "old" looks like. He still looks great, the man is still in his prime. The rest of y'all are crazy.
Who is a teenager here? Never said that he is not in his prime.
I'm just saying that he looks a little worn out. you can tell he is probably not having the healthiest diet and beauty routine.
Maybe it's the combination of different factors that makes him appear 'wasted' for me somehow
 
The gay baiting opinions are such bs he is an ALLY- one of the few male ones at that
Why do people gotta be mad at everything

liberals tend to find something to complain about and put in front of it “systemic xyz.” The nature of their platform is “progress” to the point of throwing the baby out with the bath water.
 
  • Like
Reactions: russthewriter59
he's 28, it's not his fault gays are obsessed with eternal youth

Also, "Straight Skinny" = "Gay Fat" (bloated in this case)

I think he looks amazing. He currently doesn't look bloated or wasted at all. Some of it could be the filtering and particular pose moods that the photographer was going for as well.
 
Also, "Straight Skinny" = "Gay Fat" (bloated in this case)

I think he looks amazing. He currently doesn't look bloated or wasted at all. Some of it could be the filtering and particular pose moods that the photographer was going for as well.
HUH how has Nick been bloated? No that would be Joe but he still looks good with a gut! Loved the extra love handles
 
Not too bad of a 7 days.... has SNL on Saturday this past weekend, He was on the Kelly Clarkson show today, Monday, on The Voice Monday and Tuesday, "This Is Heaven" song on Thursday. Not too bad!!


Not bad for someone who’s apparently bloated, wasted, looks old and haggard (which he doesn’t but some queens have vision that makes Helen Keller’s look like 20/20)
 

Attachments

HUH how has Nick been bloated? No that would be Joe but he still looks good with a gut! Loved the extra love handles
I thought he looked so sexy with the extra weight. Wish he’d kept it on tbh.