Okay so...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Can you explain the feels like a balloon thing a bit more? Was he fully hard or was he working up to being fully hard? Maybe he had a soft-on? Was he uncut? It's sometimes a different experience with an uncut guy than with a cut guy, at least from my experience.

And yes, even this rubber guy can't stand the taste of the condom cock after taste, bleck indeed!
Uncut... it was like an hour after we had protected sex... I figured it out lol.... but he had a huge plump head... and my best friend told me head was like blowing up a balloon.. and I just equated it to that lol...
Well, giving head to a young lady tastes like sucking on a pair of pennies. :)
I sure as hell don't know what you were sucking on... or why you would be sucking on pennies... thats really dirty. I know for a fact I don't taste like anything... so maybe she needs to wash her snatch.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut... it was like an hour after we had protected sex... I figured it out lol.... but he had a huge plump head... and my best friend told me head was like blowing up a balloon.. and I just equated it to that lol...

I sure as hell don't know what you were sucking on... or why you would be sucking on pennies... thats really dirty. I know for a fact I don't taste like anything... so maybe she needs to wash her snatch.

Lol, I didn`t mean for it so sound dirty, but I was trying to describe the slightly metallic taste of my ex. I wonder if any other guys here could help me out describing the taste of a woman. Maybe they vary so much, there is no "single" taste.