Old Haunts...

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jovee--from your pics, it looks to me like you have a pretty decent sized cock--it is good looking, and looks pretty thick, too!! I totally understand where you are coming from, though--have suffered the people trashing you, and bringing yu down. You JUST get to a good place, after alot of work, and some asshole has to come along and kick you in the nuts. The girl in HS was a mean bitch---you are not small, she is just a bitch. And if anybody else in your hometown can;t grow up from High school, while you are, pity them--they are the real losers. In person, or print form, I have seen plenty of cocks. And yours looks yummy just as it is---you got alot more than alot of people got, and you got to be cute, to boot. Maybe some of the people putting you down have done it out of envy--ever consider that? Envy is an ugly emotion :p

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Funny how crap from childhood/adolescence can end up sticking with us weather it is true or not. I think we all need some kind of approval/affirmation from others. It seems like you have found a new lover and new friends who can offer you support and you need to take that instead of looking for it in your old hometown. (On a side note your cousin seems to have your best interests in mind and must care for you.) I know it is almost cliché but you need to leave your past and look to your future. I would hope that men would think they brought more to a relationship than just a cock, but a hang-up on size can end up detracting from what you offer in other departments such as humour and disposition. I would agree that if you are unable to get back to the positive person you were soon you may need to talk to someone on a professional level. The last thing you want is to be a constant “downer.” Some times being depressed or upset is normal and healthy (I still have mood swings like I was going through puberty:biggrin1:) but a prolonged depression is not going to do you any good.

Stroke Of Luck

Just Browsing
Media
As usual, the residents of the LPSG (or is that resident Doctors?....) have given solid advice. So here's my two-cents-worth:

Even though us guys are seemingly obsessed with them - I don't think our dicks define us...don't let it define you. The biggest turn-off certainly isn't size - it's low self-esteem.

With all that said, I see you're from Savannah - so hopefully yesterday during the festivities you were getting hammered with everyone else in town and were able to put some more miles on "Little Jo".

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's something you need to think about too. Everyone is highschool was either treated like shit at one point, did the treating, or both. I remember when Columbine happened. My first thought was "fucking glad they didn't do that when I was in highschool." You kind of need to let crap from your highschool past go. You can't change it you can only deal.

(And in your pictures, I don't think you look small either.)