Older Men and Their Penis

D

deleted817718

I’m middle aged (42) have a small penis, don’t have a lot of sex but that’s the amount of sex I want these days. Have found as I’ve passed 40 that my penis doesn’t work as well as it used to

Reactions: diver6

Little one

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Older guy here 62 still get hard at the drop of a hat I cum and can keep going staying hard be it a blow job, pussy, or ass still love any kind of sex every day every time I wake up I am hard over night or a quick nap. But my cock is only 5 1/2" long and 1 1/4" thick so some people only want it once.

sissyjanine

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
60 here and still as horny and hard as I was when I was younger....my cock is smaller now due to me wearing tight panties all the time as well as playing with chastity...my wife is no longer interested in sex...but I am more interested in cock now to mind too much

D

deleted814719

at 70 I am still doing very well. Better than I thought I would... I still enjoy and have a great time with my cock.
Enjoying and having a great time with your cock is the point, right. I'll be 70 next year and have been married for 46 years. PIV sex must be pretty uncomfortable for my wife, even with lots of lube. Nevertheless, she pleasures me orally and manually weekly. I also edge and masturbate myself to have fun.

Reactions: Nick56 and mrbigdoc

allin4cum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm 70 and my cock is 6 inches cut.
I have loved masturbating my cock for as long as I can remember. Sex with the wife has gone away as she is not interested anymore. So masturbating is it. I have always swallowed my cum when masturbating from the very start, just cam naturally to me. I have had oral sex with my friends back in school which was fantastic, absolutely loved getting a BJ and even more giving a BJ and swallowing all of the cum. Oral sex always gave me the most intense orgasms and I love masturbating / edging while recalling my past BJ's. As I get older, BJ's are all that I want, giving or receiving is heaven for me.