Older Size Queens!

If she's a mom, I doubt there much innocence left.[\quote]

Probably she slept while it happened.

Not only do they sometimes become clingy, they are sometimes annoying with their need for a sense of control and are missing the point of having this type of open relationship. Oh the irony....

Another point: Emotional instability. My last young lover was perfect about being good in bed, and not clinging to me, and he let me control the parameters of our relationship. Just in the end, he got a real surge of bad conscience and honesty, and leaked everything to his girlfriend, who gave me a probably well deserved punch into my jaws. Nasty scene. A little update on that: Though she has my address now, she's never acted out further revenge.
 
If she's a mom, I doubt there much innocence left.[\quote]

Probably she slept while it happened.



Another point: Emotional instability. My last young lover was perfect about being good in bed, and not clinging to me, and he let me control the parameters of our relationship. Just in the end, he got a real surge of bad conscience and honesty, and leaked everything to his girlfriend, who gave me a probably well deserved punch into my jaws. Nasty scene. A little update on that: Though she has my address now, she's never acted out further revenge.

Yeah that clingy thing could be annoying. When I was young and stupid I used to think all women were clingy and they want to get married and have a serious relationship and they didn't care that much about sex. I was very happy that it turns out there are plenty of women who want something casual like me, so we're on the same page.
 
Yeah that clingy thing could be annoying. When I was young and stupid I used to think all women were clingy and they want to get married and have a serious relationship and they didn't care that much about sex. I was very happy that it turns out there are plenty of women who want something casual like me, so we're on the same page.

I guess we are, and I admit I was rather surprised that it's the young guys becoming clingy, and not the women. One would expect the contrary, women becoming clingy and putting pressure on their partners in such a fling, when I had had the first affair of this kind and the guy started to feel more depth than we actually had, I was startled. Or probably I'm emotionally colder than other women?
 
A "surge of bad conscience and honesty" is no reason not to be a gentleman, and a gentleman never kisses and tells.

I hope his girlfriend planted a haymaker on him, too. He deserves it!
 
I guess we are, and I admit I was rather surprised that it's the young guys becoming clingy, and not the women. One would expect the contrary, women becoming clingy and putting pressure on their partners in such a fling, when I had had the first affair of this kind and the guy started to feel more depth than we actually had, I was startled. Or probably I'm emotionally colder than other women?

Maybe you were just having fun and were OK with that? Maybe all this is why I hit it off with a lot of older women, because nobody's being clingy. Being friends is fine and I probably will get married one day but what's the rush? I'm like you I don't want to deal with the clinginess right now so I hit it off w/women who feel the same way I guess. But I've had some fun w/a couple of women who were like 26 and 28 who were also not in any rush to settle down, so it's not only women who are older than that.
 
A "surge of bad conscience and honesty" is no reason not to be a gentleman, and a gentleman never kisses and tells.

I hope his girlfriend planted a haymaker on him, too. He deserves it!

What haven't I said, I think the same way. If she has given him a load of shit too, I hope he has learned his lesson. I could have lived with him telling her and breaking up, but he wouldn't have had to drag me into it. But however, that's another thread.

Nate, you're 23. You still have all your life in front of me, and if I can go unmarried at more than 43 years, you see how much time you can take. Enjoy the free life, baby.
 
Nate, you're 23. You still have all your life in front of me, and if I can go unmarried at more than 43 years, you see how much time you can take. Enjoy the free life, baby.

Thanks Claire. Yeah to be honest I'd be pretty surprised if I get married before I'm 30, and maybe even not that soon. That's a long ways away so who knows. I'll probably have a steady girlfriend before then but to be honest I'm having a good time now so why change? BTW I turn 24 in like 2 minutes. :cool:
 
Thanks Claire. Yeah to be honest I'd be pretty surprised if I get married before I'm 30, and maybe even not that soon. That's a long ways away so who knows. I'll probably have a steady girlfriend before then but to be honest I'm having a good time now so why change? BTW I turn 24 in like 2 minutes. :cool:

Well, happy birthday then. Shall I come over and blow your candle?
 
The woman on my pics is 45 and I fuck her since she's 40, and she's better and better ! And more and more into size...

I would not trade her for two girls in their 20's :)
 
Oh well......clothed female - male nude

And here I was guessing that CFMN meant - Come Fuck Me Now.

Thanks for clearing that up......

:wink:
 
WHY would it be weird? There are lots of attractive older women out there. When i was 21 i had sex with a 36 year old for a while. She was amazing and seemed to be more into cock than younger women, she couldnt get enough of sucking it !:biggrin1:
She still had a gr8 body also, so i think as long as they look after themselves, older women are gorgeous!

Just because a woman is over 40 doesn't mean she's dead - quite the contrary...I am hornier and hotter now than I was in my 20's, and I was pretty hot back then. I think as I've become older I am more comfortable with myself and sexuality in general...also much more confident. My body is still great because I take care of it... health becomes more important and life becomes more important...no wasting time or emotion on trivial things that would have upset me when I was younger. I think my boobs look better now too, they aren't perky, but they don't sag...they just look rather ripe, if that makes any sense...
 
Just because a woman is over 40 doesn't mean she's dead - quite the contrary...I am hornier and hotter now than I was in my 20's, and I was pretty hot back then. I think as I've become older I am more comfortable with myself and sexuality in general...also much more confident. My body is still great because I take care of it... health becomes more important and life becomes more important...no wasting time or emotion on trivial things that would have upset me when I was younger. I think my boobs look better now too, they aren't perky, but they don't sag...they just look rather ripe, if that makes any sense...

DITTO! Well put 36DD :smile:
 
Just because a woman is over 40 doesn't mean she's dead - quite the contrary...I am hornier and hotter now than I was in my 20's, and I was pretty hot back then. I think as I've become older I am more comfortable with myself and sexuality in general...also much more confident. My body is still great because I take care of it... health becomes more important and life becomes more important...no wasting time or emotion on trivial things that would have upset me when I was younger. I think my boobs look better now too, they aren't perky, but they don't sag...they just look rather ripe, if that makes any sense...
My sex life has always been good and important to me. However, after 40, it really took off. And for some unexplainable reason, I seem to get hit on now more than ever by younger guys than I ever did before. I really can't explain it. Also, I am OVER 40...not 40.
 
Uh Oh, I am going to be 40 this year......I can't believe I am crossing over to the old---woe is me!

Renee

Hello.
Do any of the other members of the forum find older women who like big cocks to be even sexier than younger ones. Theres just something about them; mabye its because they've seen more cocks and they know quality when they see it. I dont mean REALLY old, just older than say 40.

For example i was watching the oscars the other day and Helen Mirren was at them. She is so sexy, and shes about 60!
I would love to get naked in front of her!

Who knows...mabye shes a member :smile:

Any women who fit that description can look at my gallery and mabye get in touch with me fizzy_jizz@yahoo.com