Omar Lopez (lopezthemijo)

GoreWiz

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A twitter gay said they omar hit him up before. So i, gonna say yes but it’s literally hearsay
he follows a lot of gay pages on insta and I see him like a lot of gay celebs posts. But yea, we won’t know unless he tells us.

Reactions: GigiMarke and sugd

Jay3270

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought he was gay. He twerks in videos. No straight guys twerk in videos on TikTok.
Just because a man is twerking in a TikTok video doesn’t automatically make them gay. I have plenty of straight friends who do “feminine” things like that but they are completely straight :)

russiandiver

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just because a man is twerking in a TikTok video doesn’t automatically make them gay. I have plenty of straight friends who do “feminine” things like that but they are completely straight :)
It was sarcasm. Did you not see me a few posts earlier arguing that the evidence of him being gay is weak?

Johnjingles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the andrew christian underwear is enough for me to believe he is gay. Thats just a brand ive never in my life seen a straight man where or even mention and either he bought then at the store or he got them from a sex shop where he wouldve known they were catering to a queer audience

Reactions: travesty

russiandiver

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think the andrew christian underwear is enough for me to believe he is gay. Thats just a brand ive never in my life seen a straight man where or even mention and either he bought then at the store or he got them from a sex shop where he wouldve known they were catering to a queer audience
What if they sent them to him for free after seeing his TikToks?

Reactions: Danicalifornia

travesty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What if they sent them to him for free after seeing his TikToks?
I don’t see anywhere where he has a “send me a gift option.” And honestly, if you get a hot piece of underwear in the mail. Won’t you look it up to see what other offerings the brand has? He’s a idiot if he didn’t do research on the brand then upload a photo of them clearly showing to social media.

russiandiver

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don’t see anywhere where he has a “send me a gift option.” And honestly, if you get a hot piece of underwear in the mail. Won’t you look it up to see what other offerings the brand has? He’s a idiot if he didn’t do research on the brand then upload a photo of them clearly showing to social media.
Maybe he looked it up and doesn’t care. But that still wouldn’t mean he’s gay. I mean he SHOULDN’T care. Is that not what we want in this world? Or would you be happier if he said “This shit is for fags” and threw them in the garbage?

Reactions: Delrosi