Omg, cameron monaghan

ivanslocker

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's really not that deep... if I could decide i'd rather have no sex scenes at all (i'm talking about full blown sex scenes, kissing and stuff i don't mind). they don't provide any value
Disagree. Hetero sex gets graphic gratuitous scenes ad nauseum. Homo sex gets...tabooed and shamed, basically. On a show called "Shameless". Uneven, unfair representation. We deserve gratuity too :yum

Cdalo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Disagree. Hetero sex gets graphic gratuitous scenes ad nauseum. Homo sex gets...tabooed and shamed, basically. On a show called "Shameless". Uneven, unfair representation. We deserve gratuity too :yum
I remember that the show runners were waiting for Cameron to turn 18, then they would basically show more skin and more explicit scenes with him. Lip and Fiona were already fully grown by the time the show started. I think Fiona actor was tired of the explicit stuff tho, and may have been one of the reasons she left.

But Cameron was working out like crazy then as he did boxing and I believe muy Thai. So I'm glad the show runners showed what they could. But I do not know why the deleted a lot of sex scenes tho.

maximaal

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
and? We're already, like you said, frowned upon (and even then, with this whole LGBT propaganda online, we're not a minority anymore). Pushing gay sex on people is not the way. Like I previously said, hetero sex can be left out in my opinion as well in tv shows

You find it's necessary to include gay sex in tv shows to feel represented? That's crazy

Reactions: Truddy23

Mr FoxFoxFox

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and? We're already, like you said, frowned upon (and even then, with this whole LGBT propaganda online, we're not a minority anymore). Pushing gay sex on people is not the way. Like I previously said, hetero sex can be left out in my opinion as well in tv shows

You find it's necessary to include gay sex in tv shows to feel represented? That's crazy
As long as you put it into a question I feel like you're part of the problem. There shouldn't be such a big deal around gay sex in tv shows, so we have to normalize it by pushing it, obviously. I think Ivanslocker, as anyone else here, is not implying gay sex is the only source of representation we demand, but surely it MUST be one, I'm sorry. It's pretty weird you're tryin to say otherwise while being in a Forum literally called Large Penis Support Group lol

photojosh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

It's not pushing it unless showing straight sex is pushing it as well. Equality means being treated the same, not hiding in the shadows and being less than

maximaal

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As long as you put it into a question I feel like you're part of the problem. There shouldn't be such a big deal around gay sex in tv shows, so we have to normalize it by pushing it, obviously. I think Ivanslocker, as anyone else here, is not implying gay sex is the only source of representation we demand, but surely it MUST be one, I'm sorry. It's pretty weird you're tryin to say otherwise while being in a Forum literally called Large Penis Support Group lol
It's not pushing it unless showing straight sex is pushing it as well. Equality means being treated the same, not hiding in the shadows and being less than

This is where I disagree. Just because straight sex is pushed on TV, doesn't make it right. I'm not sure even how showing gay sex in movies and series would normalize it?
And if Shameless now did do full-blown gay sex scenes, I bet there'll people who will say "queer baiting!!", because said actors are straight. Can't please everyone

Anyway, I'm not going to reply anymore regarding this since it's derailing the thread ;)

Last edited:

Mr FoxFoxFox

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is where I disagree. Just because straight sex is pushed on TV, doesn't make it right. I'm not sure even how showing gay sex in movies and series would normalize it?
And if Shameless now did do full-blown gay sex scenes, I bet there'll people who will say "queer baiting!!", because said actors are straight. Can't please everyone

Anyway, I'm not going to reply anymore regarding this since it's derailing the thread ;)
not the queerbait propaganda.. how can a show with literally a canonical gay couple can queerbait? please refrain from using random terms learned on the internet to address something you might not be aware of to begin with.. clearly you don't know the difference between straight actors playing gay roles and queerbaiting. Anyway, I'll not reply further on this topic, i said what i said, peace.