OMG you mean this isn't the London Philharmonic Society Group?!

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome! But, sadly no this group has nothing to do with orchestras. The only instrument discussed herein would be the skin flute. =) HA HA HA HA. OMG I'm so hilarious.:rolleyes:

Although my avatar IS of an instrument. Extra credit if you can guess what it is?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Welcome! But, sadly no this group has nothing to do with orchestras. The only instrument discussed herein would be the skin flute. =) HA HA HA HA. OMG I'm so hilarious.:rolleyes:

Although my avatar IS of an instrument. Extra credit if you can guess what it is?

A clavicord? (just guessing)

Hi - by the way.. skin flute? I blow the pink saxophone from time to time - does that count?

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep that counts! And...sorry, good guess but nope it's not a clavichord.

=)

PS - didn't mean to hijack the thread. Ten lashes for me!

A clavicord? (just guessing)

Hi - by the way.. skin flute? I blow the pink saxophone from time to time - does that count?

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That question was asked, and answered correctly, several days ago.

You guys are just asleep, that's all.

Yes, I correctly got us into the Harpsichord family but Pecker was able to distinguish the TYPE of harpsichord and divine it's connection to LPSG in being "virginal." That's truly a brain to be noted. (Or did he just use wikipedia like I did after he said it?)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Thank you all for your welcomes - I'm mainly a lurker I guess, but occassionally I feel the need to express...
Crescendo - I have no idea how one might mistake a bassoon for an oboe, maybe you know too many philistines ;)