OMG

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
i get em all the time too...but most of the very odd and downright disturbing ones are messages i get on xtube.....like this one: :eek:

Hi sweetie,

I am a kinky mom that really enjoyed watching this video. OMG it got me so moist. My fetish is having my husband masturbate on my food before I eat it. Last week my husband and I were at McDonalds and he took my fish sandwich to the bathroom and masturbated all over it. I ate it in the restaurant. God it was so yummy and gross at the same time. I gagged several times eating it, but I finally finished it. Can YOU make a video of you masturbating on a cheeseburger? That would be so hot.

tara

i get em all the time too...but most of the very odd and downright disturbing ones are messages i get on xtube.....like this one: :eek:

Hi sweetie,

I am a kinky mom that really enjoyed watching this video. OMG it got me so moist. My fetish is having my husband masturbate on my food before I eat it. Last week my husband and I were at McDonalds and he took my fish sandwich to the bathroom and masturbated all over it. I ate it in the restaurant. God it was so yummy and gross at the same time. I gagged several times eating it, but I finally finished it. Can YOU make a video of you masturbating on a cheeseburger? That would be so hot.

tara

She wants Special Sauce from your Big Mac on her cheese burger? :bukkake2:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I took the boys over to the sporting goods store, come back, log on, and there is a PM from someone that I really didn't need. I was going to post pics, but not now. I don't have any pics posted and I'mn getting this crap? YEESH!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hi sweetie,

tara

Thats creepy and disgusting!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wasn't someone on LPSG. (erase erase erase)

I take that back. As I hit the "post" button, I realized how stupid I was -- duh! Like because I haven't had any bad experiences on LPSG = everyone is wonderful who comes to LPSG.

Taylor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is an open site and you are always going to get some replies, responses or some PMs that are annoying and or disgusting. Move on and enjoy the positive side of LSPG. We all come back for some great reason - look forward and never look back. Just ignore them. It has always worked for me.