One year of PE: Results, Insight and Thoughts

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today is officially my one year anniversary of when I started doing PE. Over that year I've made pretty good gains, had some fun and have learned a lot. I started at or maybe a bit below average. I'm not huge but I am bigger now on the bigger side of average, almost to the point where I would say I have a big dick.

Results
My stats as of October 2005 are: 5.75 x 4.25 erect and 2.5 x 4 flaccid
Regular condoms were a bit loose but managed to stay on most of the time.

My stats as October 2006 are: 6.5 x 5.25 erect and 6 x 4.5 flaccid
I currently wear magnum condoms and they are getting near the point of being uncomfortably tight.

So my gains are: .75 x 1 erect and 3.5 x .5 flaccid.
I think that's pretty good for one year of tugging on my dick:biggrin1:

The Routine
I started with the newbie routine and followed it for 3 months to the day. I then switched to dry jelqing in place of the regular wet jelqs for about 1 month. During that month I slowly introduced clamping to my routine. Over the course of 2 months I worked up to three sets of 15 minutes clamped along with about 30-45 minutes of jelqing (dry). I have continued with this routine. Sometimes I do more clamping sometimes more jelqing. It has provided me with pretty good results and I haven't had any issues with injury.

Thoughts and Insight
First off I HIGHLY recommend anyone starting sticks with the newbie routine for at least 3 months, I gained .5 x .5 just from that. If something feels weird STOP that's your body trying to tell you something.

When I started PE I didn't think it was going to work, I figured it was bs just like all the other stuff online. My first gains came in my flaccid, it no longer turtled all the time. That alone is what made me stick with it, just the fact that it looked bigger flaccid was enough for me.

The reason I started PE was for myself, I lacked self confidence and was very insecure. The day I started PE I also started working on posture and doing simple daily exercises. Now after one year I have no problems walking up to anyone on the street introducing myself and getting a phone number. I don't think twice about it anymore and I LOVE it.

I will continue PE because I enjoy it and i enjoy what it has done so far. If I was to stay at this size I would be OK with it. My goal is to get 7 x 5.5 or something around that size but I'm grateful for what I have now.

Want to say thanks to all the people at Thunders Place and LPSG

soloso

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's great news BJT. As a relative newbie to the site and world of PE hearing your progress is definatly reassuring and affirming.

And a camera mounted to a remote controlled helicopter, friken right! :smile:
All it needs now is a paintball gun. :biggrin1:

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
soloso said:
All it needs now is a paintball gun. :biggrin1:

Been there done that, it was fun and scared the crap out of the other team :biggrin1: