Onlyfans Lectar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badewannenpoet10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's a lot of hot stuff on twitter already, like this illuminaterz.x on Twitter That account keeps uploading pictures but offen deletes deletes them hours later. Bet his patreon is even hotter if he already posts such pictures on twitter. :blush:
Nope, its the same stuff as he uploads on twitter

Reactions: mx4wp

Mascprince

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No pubic hair, making him look like an 11 year old below his waist. File this in the “who the eff cares” file with a big NO thank you! Ugh, when will this pedophilic pubic hair shaving trend end?!?! Doesn’t anyone want to see a naked guy who actually LOOKS like an adult? Shave everything else if you want, but a bald cock is just unbelievably gross.

Last edited by a moderator:

No pubic hair, making him look like an 11 year old below his waist. File this in the “who the eff cares” file with a big NO thank you! Ugh, when will this pedophilic pubic hair shaving trend end?!?! Doesn’t anyone want to see a naked guy who actually LOOKS like an adult? Shave everything else if you want, but a bald cock is just unbelievably gross.
No one cares lmao

Cosmonaut.Red

Superior Member
Media
Oh NO, people don't manage their pubes to your specific personal taste. What a horrible time to live in!

kandeemann2001

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

actually, you make an EXCELLENT point here. this entire pubic-hair-shaving trend is such a GIGANTIC turn off to me, and i really question why so many men have jumped onto this bandwagon. i can understand if some men have their preferences, but i think @Mascprince is absolutely 100% correct to question why so many of these grown adult men want to look like prepubescent little boys - and why is there such an obsession, on the part of gay men, to desire it? there is enough stigma as it is, with gay men being equated to pedophiles, so i really question why so many gay men like and admire this trend. in my humble opinion, i think it's strange and bizarre and completely unattractive for a grown man to want to look like a pre-teen boy. like masc says: shave EVERYTHING else, but for the love of humanity, PLEASE stop this total obsession with shaving your pubic hair.

Cosmonaut.Red

Superior Member
Media
actually, you make an EXCELLENT point here. this entire pubic-hair-shaving trend is such a GIGANTIC turn off to me, and i really question why so many men have jumped onto this bandwagon. i can understand if some men have their preferences, but i think @Mascprince is absolutely 100% correct to question why so many of these grown adult men want to look like prepubescent little boys - and why is there such an obsession, on the part of gay men, to desire it? there is enough stigma as it is, with gay men being equated to pedophiles, so i really question why so many gay men like and admire this trend. in my humble opinion, i think it's strange and bizarre and completely unattractive for a grown man to want to look like a pre-teen boy. like masc says: shave EVERYTHING else, but for the love of humanity, PLEASE stop this total obsession with shaving your pubic hair.
What a bunch of BS. It's like absolutely most of straight guys will prefer a shaved pussy. It has nothing to do with pedophilia. It has aesthetic and actual practical benefits. With full bush you sweat more and it smells worse down there because the hair absorb the sweat. It often gets itchy. Shaved dick looks bigger, plus in oral sex nothing gets stuck in the mouth. Who wants hairs stuck in their mouth after every BJ? You guys make this weird ass connection to pedophilia, but it's only in your heads and you should check this up. Little boys probably don't have a 17-18cm dick, so how does a grown up shaved dude look like a little boy to you?

Lov3sUncutPenis

Superior Member
Media
Albany i New York (New York, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
HATE hairy. I prefer smooth & doesn't make anyone a pedo who likes smooth. That's a RIDICULOUS take. Everyone has his/her personal tastes doesn't mean we can belittle or go after people for their personal tastes. Same with gender or color

Status
Not open for further replies.