Open showers in London - list of venues to show off

user.sek

Sexy Member
Media
Any tips for porchester guys?
I've been there once, recently. It was a Wednesday, only male day. "Old-school" sauna facilities. It was busy early evening, most of guys using only towel or swimsuits. Some guys would reomve the towel inside the steam rooms and saunas. I could see several guys acting and loolking as if they were interested in some action, but that does not seem to be the place for it as there were lot of guys there, most just hanging-out. It s OK to be naked, but most of the guys weren't. Only after 8pm (it closes at 9pm), when the place was less busy and most of the clients were gone, some guys could be nakedd and jerk off, show their hard cocks, with more privacy, but always taking car not ot be seen by the employee that keeps wandering through the different areas.
It is not the best place for action (ther can be, must be careful), but definately a nice palce to be naked around other men.

Mchri

Experimental Member
Media
  • Haha
Reactions: londonredhead

SecretStratosphere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone know of any open showers in Cambridge? I'm there for a couple of days at the end of the month and feel like I could do with a busy communal shower setting :imp: Not after cruising - just enjoying the experience. Could always pop into Oasis or something on the way back home as a last resort but I didn't enjoy that place very much before. Too many guys being obvious about it all :joy: Wanna enjoy some communal nudity without feeling like I'm at a meat market.

anon14782

Sexy Member
Media

nguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone here tried buzz gym? would you recommend it?
This is an excellent gym for people who actually want to workout. I say that because on many occasions when I've been to various Nuffield gyms, I've seen guys just head straight to the showers, steam room or sauna

The male changing room at Cannon street Buzz Gym is open plan with showers and sauna. The majority of the guys using the sauna wear shorts or swimming trucks - a few just towels. Showers are cubicles, no open showers, however, there are gaps between the doors, so if you are standing outside a cubicle you can see the guy inside showering. Mostly young guys go there.

Andy Daniels

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Got flashed by a guy showing me his cock coming out the showers at Gymbox holborn yest around 5pm... wish I knew what the protocol was but he was hot as fuck
GYMBOX Holborn has been in the midst of scandal recently. A notorious OnlyFans poster has been filming himself jacking off in the locker room there. I gather he has just been banned and the cops are involved.

Attachments

stunningenough

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh that guy. His content is always risky encounters. I wonder if there’s any truth to that though, since Gymbox (along with other gyms) are rife with guys hooking up. Perhaps he was indiscreet enough to upset a straight patron or something.
GYMBOX Holborn has been in the midst of scandal recently. A notorious OnlyFans poster has been filming himself jacking off in the locker room there. I gather he has just been banned and the cops are involve

Reactions: down4funlondon

Andy Daniels

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh that guy. His content is always risky encounters. I wonder if there’s any truth to that though, since Gymbox (along with other gyms) are rife with guys hooking up. Perhaps he was indiscreet enough to upset a straight patron or something.
I think his mistake was to film himself ejaculating all over the mirror and floor

he also filmed himself getting fucked by Josh Moore in the showers at the E&C branch

swimbrief

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apologies if it has already been answered, but does anybody know if the gym changing rooms at Britannia Leisure Centre have open showers?
They do but the whole thing is a changing village and mixed sex. You can’t get nude in the open showers, but there are very few shower cubicles so it’s practically impossible shower properly.

Ridiculously stupid setup from the leisure centre from the point of view of basic adult hygiene.

Reactions: Andy Daniels

Andy Daniels

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They do but the whole thing is a changing village and mixed sex. You can’t get nude in the open showers, but there are very few shower cubicles so it’s practically impossible shower properly.

Ridiculously stupid setup from the leisure centre from the point of view of basic adult hygiene.
The same people who are forcing gender neutral toilets into schools and hospitals are actively involved in planning these new leisure centres. If you’d met any of them, you’d understand. Their priority is not hygiene, convenience or safety (for women in particular), it is to exorcise the ghosts of their own insecurities, doubtless borne of body confidence issues, school days bullying, enforced nudity and communal showering at school and hang ups about gender more generally etc.

These ridiculous “changing villages” absorb huge amounts of space, are impossible to keep clean, attract anti social behaviour and deny grown adults the ability to wash properly before using the pool etc.

stunningenough

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think his mistake was to film himself ejaculating all over the mirror and floor

he also filmed himself getting fucked by Josh Moore in the showers at the E&C branch
It won’t stop anything. Gymbox is well known for sex in the showers. He’s just unlucky.