Openly Massaging Cock

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
Last summer a friend and I were coming back from a week of camping. As we drove down the mountain he reaches into his pack and pulls out a bottle of hand lotion. So I glance over and watch him pull out his cock. I asked what he was doing? He said his foreskin had been itching so he was going to put some lotion on it. So I'm driving down the road and he's slowly stroking himself. Wasn't long before he had an erection. I asked him if he was done yet and he said no, it felt too good to stop. Then he asked me if I minded. I'm driving dude is all I could say. So I was trying to drive fast so no one would pass me but cars did and I swear everyone looked in the car. I looked over and said stroke faster or something. Finally he said ok I'm ready he then shot three thick globs at the dashboard and fell back into the seat. I was quiet for the next few miles. He cleaned up his mess and said that he'd never done that before. I said what jerk off? He said no while someone was driving. He said public jerking was addictive. We'll see........

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by bareamigo@Sep 10 2005, 04:12 PM
Hey Omegaman, I'll bet it's more than just "habit". I'd say with reasonable certainty that he's rubbin his cock for your benefit. I can tell you from personal experience that I only massage my meat when i want someone to notice it.

I'll bet you're hung and he knows it. He's just tryin to show you what a stud he is--perhaps a little insecure because of your big salami.

Gabe
[post=342102]Quoted post[/post]​

i can assure you i only do it out of habit.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I think it was just a habit for my brother-n-law. Every guy I think do it for a reason or another or its just a bad habit pick up. Just like I was told that I always rub my eyes: just a habit. I now from experience that a night of sex, the following day you will get some itch. It only last for a day. Some guys may have crabs that may be another reason. Some guys may just love touch it every now and then, may to give a sense of manly pride. I need other guys that can relate to this habit. :hi:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
In retrospect, when I took P.E in H.S, the locker rooms would be a grope fest. That's one think I hated about the gym class. Forgive the generalization, but, I think guys are just more comfortable doing that sort of thing around other guys. Albeit, great deals of guys really do it around anyone, grope themselves that is. Maybe your brother-in-law thought you didn't mind as you also a chap. This, if the generalization be true, is quite plausible. On the flip side, yes, that could have been a ‘come on' which is really weird because he's like your B-N-L dude!!! Is he your wife's brother or your sister's husband? Has he ever made a pass at you before?

I know you not looking for a 'solution' only a similar story; I'm just curious...a.k.a noisy.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Sep 21 2005, 04:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Sep 21 2005, 04:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Doc@Sep 21 2005, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Alley Blue@Sep 18 2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Omegaman@Sep 10 2005, 07:31 AM
Awards and surfing he massage his cock.

Originally posted by Omegaman@Sep 13 2005, 08:11 AM
Its not a constant massage maybe 30 seconds. 

<!--QuoteBegin-Doc
@Sep 18 2005, 03:53 AM
He clearly said it was a scratch and he cleary distinguishes the differences. 

I wouldn’t call this clarity. This is why we inquired for more details......

It&#39;s not really a big deal, but the man does know the difference, below is quoted from Omegamans first question.

I just can&#39;t massage my cock in public even if this hanging with boyz. I itch is something else that need attention
[post=344279]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=345274]Quoted post[/post]​

Doc, it looks like your quoting me .....although I never posted this.

To make a long story short, the original post in this thread is unclear....at least to me. But then again I could only speak for me.
[post=345312]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Sorry about that Alley, don&#39;t know what happened, I did have something to say, but I can&#39;t remember it now, either way he was pretty unclear at first.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have noticed that many guys really do enjoy touching themselves in public. When I went to the gym I was amazed at how much touching went on ...especially eith the younger crowd. I guess it is something that is acceptable to them. I would never be able to have a conversation with a guy is he was rubbing his dick.
I think it has to do with the fact that guys today like to wear boxers and the "Free Willy" thing...always adjusting or pinching it...even rubbing it.
I think it&#39;s just rude.

:hi:

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by singerboy@Sep 21 2005, 07:22 AM
OPENLY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; LOL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
[post=345340]Quoted post[/post]​

I think you guys are making too big of a deal outta this. I scratch and rub my dick, and yeah, it&#39;s kinda unconscious half the time. Anyone that&#39;s been in college and lived with a group of young dudes knows that guys are grabbing and scratchin their crotch all the time.

I think that this is oretty standard, if u ask me...

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I think it depends on the circumstances, BSB. I would say it&#39;s pretty standard around other guys, like in the locker room or the dorm. But if you&#39;re saying it&#39;s "pretty standard" behavior out in public, I have to disagree.

In Omegaman&#39;s case, it is definitely worth wondering. But then again I would have to be in the room to see. I think I could probably tell whether or not someone was just scratching or adjusting his dick/balls, or if he was rubbing on himself.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks Guys for Reponsing to the issuse. I think its in our nature and grabing our cock its a sign of manhood in the general sense. I would not want to see a woman grabing her crotch like a man.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I seldom see a guy grab his crotch except on tv when some singers with floppy loose pants strategically place their hand on their genitals. Other times are on the program NakedNewsDailyMale when the naked reporter grabs his penis. These scenes are generally saved for "Bloopers". When I was in college a couple of us lived in a private residence with a married couple. We often sat with them in the evenings and the &#39;man of the house&#39; (really short in height) let his tool and balls hang down his right thigh. He didn&#39;t go but just a few minutes without &#39;adjusting&#39; all of his stuff and it didn&#39;t seem to bother him for us to watch as he manipulated himself.

Luke

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Pye@Oct 11 2005, 07:46 PM
I&#39;m wondering Omega-- has anything more come of this?
[post=350671]Quoted post[/post]​

Last week-end he rode in my car to visit his cousin who just have a baby. I am hoping to drive in his truck, but I guess he gun hold on the gas price. I was paying attention if he was massaging his self or adjusting himself. Just talking a listening to football match.

:shrug:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by FieldRatt9@Sep 21 2005, 08:16 PM
He cleaned up his mess and said that he&#39;d never done that before. I said what jerk off? He said no while someone was driving. He said public jerking was addictive. We&#39;ll see........
[post=345531]Quoted post[/post]​
It&#39;s technically not an addiction if you&#39;ve only done it once.

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
My sister was dating a Mexican guy that I had first hand knowledge was Bisexual (long story :evilgrin: ) Anyhow, we had a long night out at the clubs and I crashed out at his place.
Before long I was sound asleep and then woke up to a mouth on my dick. I acted as if I was asleep for a while, but he eventually pushed me down to return the favor.
It was wierd to say the least, and after he mentioned that I did it better than my sister and then eventually loosing his erection while "thinking about her", I got up and got dressed. By this time it was too wierd, and I told him that if I found out he was doing any more of this while he was with my sister, I&#39;d snap him in half.

Scared the shit out of him&#33;

She eventually broke up with him for being too rough with her, but I assured her that it was no great loss. He tried calling me up and I told him to get a life.

D_Bud_Hurt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by FieldRatt9@Sep 22 2005, 04:16 AM
Last summer a friend and I were coming back from a week of camping. As we drove down the mountain he reaches into his pack and pulls out a bottle of hand lotion. So I glance over and watch him pull out his cock. I asked what he was doing? He said his foreskin had been itching so he was going to put some lotion on it. So I&#39;m driving down the road and he&#39;s slowly stroking himself. Wasn&#39;t long before he had an erection. I asked him if he was done yet and he said no, it felt too good to stop. Then he asked me if I minded. I&#39;m driving dude is all I could say. So I was trying to drive fast so no one would pass me but cars did and I swear everyone looked in the car. I looked over and said stroke faster or something. Finally he said ok I&#39;m ready he then shot three thick globs at the dashboard and fell back into the seat. I was quiet for the next few miles. He cleaned up his mess and said that he&#39;d never done that before. I said what jerk off? He said no while someone was driving. He said public jerking was addictive. We&#39;ll see........
[post=345531]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow.. Who woulda known? :shrug:

modernhomo

Just Browsing
Media
At work just last week I saw this guy grabbing his cock. Not just moving it around to adjust, but he was in the hallway talking to another guy and had his hand wrapped around something in his pants (I assume it&#39;s his cock&#33; haha) and he was repeatedly squeezing it. This is hot to me...also kind of weird since he was at work with other people and in a conversation with one. He is a youngish guy though so maybe he has no decorum.

I can&#39;t mix work with sexual activity/innuendo. I even work with a handsome gay bottom dude who asks me sexual questions but I am too shy to respond. He is always making me blush. haha

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by modernhomo@Oct 29 2005, 08:21 AM
At work just last week I saw this guy grabbing his cock. Not just moving it around to adjust, but he was in the hallway talking to another guy and had his hand wrapped around something in his pants (I assume it&#39;s his cock&#33; haha) and he was repeatedly squeezing it. This is hot to me...also kind of weird since he was at work with other people and in a conversation with one.
[post=356459]Quoted post[/post]​
Did the guy he was talking with notice?

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I don&#39;t know where this topic started, but I have certainly stroked a friends penis in public, many times when we were at school together. He is very well hung and enjoys being masturbated while others watch him spurt across the room. His little brother has also joined in and looks like overtaking him in the size department. When you&#39;re 10&#39;&#39; I guess you&#39;ve got the confidence to show it off.