Opinions On Having A Cock Flashed At You?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Curiosity. To the women responding some what positively to men exposing themselves in public.

Is this just a fantasy? Are you imagining a man fitting your idea of physically attractive? That the scenario is a risque exchange between non-verbally-consenting adults?

Have you considered the reality would probably be some kinda repugnant rando whipping his penis out in really inappropriate space. Say, while your family is present. Or, when you are alone in an unfamiliar setting.

Do you consider exposure is often a first step in a serial assaulter's increasingly violent actions against other women.

Do you understand most men here ask questions seeking validation of their fantasies? Wether you intend to or not, to some if the randos here you speak on behalf of all women.

To be clear: get your dick out around me without my consent you and you will get your dick back in an evidence bag.

*applause to MickeyLee*

This happened to me once. Fortunately, I was safe in my car driving and so was he. I did everything right... got his tag, didn't let him follow me, reported it, positively IDed him, showed up to testify... where he got hooked up on 2 other counts because other women didn't get his tag/didn't know what kind of car it was other than red. Thanks to the coverage in my local paper, I learned he had done this years before in a grocery parking lot and was prohibited from shopping there... and he did the whacking while driving to at least 3 other women who were so afraid that he'd find out who they were and retaliate, they never reported it. Sigh. While he was in jail, they linked him to a case of exposing himself to kids in another county. Oh, and between him exposing himself to me and when he appeared in court, he beat his girlfriend to a pulp and got smacked with a domestic abuse charge... which he's done at least 3 other times that I'm aware of. Obviously a real peach.

And yeah, like ML mentioned, he was NOT hot. He was far too old to be that zit-covered. His dick wasn't big. He was fat enough that it really took effort for him to show me his junk. There was nothing remotely fantasy worthy about it. At all. And whacking off while driving was the LEAST of his offenses. I was talking to policeman friend about it... because let's face it, if I'm on here, I don't find a wiener particularly offensive... and questioning if it was really worth all the gyrations just because he showed me his stuff. He showed me the escalation in his charges.... and that's just what he got caught at doing. Each time they get away with it, they get more & more emboldened. So yeah... this bullshit of being "excited" by it might just get you raped or dead later.

ETA: to all you pervy random... you pick one of the wrong lady, you're gonna end up in a world of trouble. Or worse.

D

deleted924715

I know more women who have been a victim of indecent exposure than haven't. None of them enjoyed it. I don't know any actual women who would

Some fucking perv jumping out of the bushes, dick in hand, when I walked home from school was not arousing, it was sickening

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Do you understand most men here ask questions seeking validation of their fantasies? Wether you intend to or not, to some if the randos here you speak on behalf of all women.
Judging by the bullshit tag for this thread, I can only imagine that is exactly what this was.

"cock flashing bbc show off"

Yeah, fuck that. It's not showing off, it's sexually harassing someone. It's unlawfully exposing yourself to a person who has not given consent to be part of your pathetic sex game.

And @MickeyLee is right, this is simply a stepping stone to a more aggressive action against nonconsenting individuals.

Those of you who approve of this action baffle me.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sometimes I truly wonder if sometimes people answer based *solely* on what they think the original poster wanted to hear.

Must be such a sad world to be in, willing to lie about enjoying a genuinely dangerous situation for the sake of feeling accepted or wanted.

Just thinking into my keyboard..

And yeah. @MickeyLee coming in with that rather accurate hammer, nailed that shit proper.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I just keep thinking That Thing We Aren’t To Say...

Struggling to come up with a scenario where a man flashing or exposing his peen to a woman would be “hot” or specifically “arousing.”
It’s one thing with your person to do low level flashing.

I’ve arrived, by request, at a front door in little more than my coat, a secondhand leather trench that comes to almost my knees, an unbuttoned shirt with nothing under and skirt that fell right about where the coat hemline fell. The skirt hem flashed the neighbors. I did not. And it was black over brown so a fashion scandal.
In return he answered the door in a state of undress, an open robe. I got it, he’s lived there 20+ years. I’m the second person to indulge him this way.

Personally, flashing between lovers is more playful trope making fun of park pervs than truly arousing in and of itself. It’s campy, to me.
To him? Yeah, it’s boobies, but it’s more my obedience, my desire to make him happy, that trips his trigger.
Him flashing me is always with a grin. And always more suggested than actual sight line. He’s “flashed his chest” in winter by doing the quick open and close with his jacket, over all his clothing. We both laughed, and hurried inside to warmth.

Some random person? That’s actually a prosecutable form of assault here. And I know the guy who will flash me, will flash children.
Flashing/ exposure emboldens predators.

At its mildest, flashing is involving others in your kink. That’s non consent.
Flashing genitals is different from mooning. Mooning is dumb kids, political statement and not meant to titillate.

Women have used bared breasts to garner attention. I recall some logging protestors that used bare breasted women to get media attention to the cause.
It’s a trope, flash yer tits, and complex in that it’s generally a request, and not a woman doing it to arouse. Scandalize, maybe. But those women typically aren’t of age to be here.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
According to Mr Wizard?
Chk3aBOdSqZawaThEbhBf9lvKR5E2Q_i9ub9vDHWhnWRwgBYwufIMy9P4k02Lx7FHDyRDwRu45ph-IBQ1T-EXA3fWxQGr_gCQyt9GoEZIvZ4rZfTsCudvH-GmcFDHn0GjFUkDXI

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I want to pick the moment when I want to see a dick.
Warning, posting questions in AAW, and not getting the answers they want can make most men into dicks.

I’m impressed that our OP is not whingeing about what we are saying.

and I may have jinxed us.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
depending on the situation it might make me excited, but only flashing don't want them doing more
Trying to copycat a moronic post doesn't make it less moronic. Besides the OP only fantasised about BBC, so you barking up the wrong tree with your BWC fantasy

southside91

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lmao I find it highly funny a lot of people go to the worst scenario when brought situations yet a woman coming from a club snatched her panties down and pissing out in public in front of 5 ppl and no one called the cops she didn’t have to register as a perv lmao this is the reason why I just lol some people are werid af in the way they think. I’ve seen videos where women have enjoyed it either public or private you all make it like we all aren’t here from someone being kinky and it disgust me that ppl on the site even try to hood themselves like they are so holy or has all the answers in the world yet still be losers in real life. It was a request that I got from subscribers after publicly masturbating not saying your in the middle of church but on break and yes a chick watched until he cum shot you all should try politics as much as you all make things into debates and rants