Oral Sex Thoughts and fantasies?

biggerisbest

Just Browsing
Media
:wub:
Hey, I'm Biggerisbest. Ring in with your thoughts or fantasys about oral sex. Would love to hear your deepest thoughts about this subject. I have always been interested in others points of veiw on this topic. Thank you for time and thoughts and oh! yes, your oral sexual fantasies.

Xin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, just nice and simple; to achieve equal, loving satisfaction between myself and my partner. :)

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@Sep 17 2004, 05:40 PM
I love to be deepthroated.. I liek to watch girls try to get it all, and fail...
[post=256396]Quoted post[/post]​

Has anyone ever taken it all (orally)? Doesn't look possible.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was thinking about posting something along these lines, so I'm glad to see the topic here.

I've occasionally wondered what it is that makes some people fetishize certain sex acts -- like oral sex. Some guys (I can't speak for women) are so into oral sex (giving, receiving, or both) that it's to the exclusion of all other forms of sexual play, and sometimes, for the guy sucking, to the exclusion of experiencing an orgasm himself. I admit that I've got tendencies toward fetishizing oral sex, but without any regret.

The arguement could be made for the whole Freudian gestalt with people being stuck in one phase or the other -- and while it's a good basis for understanding, I'm not convinced it's the end of the story.

I love to get sucked off. I love a talented, good looking guy sucking and deepthroating me, taking his time to enjoy sucking as much as swallowing. I love a guy who's got the patience to suck for an hour or more, content with that, but knowing that regardless of how much he loves sucking, he loves swallowing even more. I have absolutely no idea why I prefer this above all else; it's not like I get any less physical pleasure from other sex, but I do know I get less mental stimulation from other sex.

I love guys who have technique, guys who are confident in their talent, and ravenous in their appetite. That's not to say I won't reciprocate in a lot of instances, but it all goes back to fetishizing oral sex in one way or another.

Not sure this is what you were looking for in responses, but it seems appropriate, perhaps. :p

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me, oral sex is like musical theater. When it's good, there is nothing better. When it's bad, there is nothing worse.

I like to be deepthroated and am not so into fucking face unless the guy is really turned on by it. Gagging a guy is not my idea of "hot" but I get stimulated by my partner's horniness.

Like many guys with big dicks, I get annoyed when a cocksucker goes down on me and forgets there is a body and a brain attached to my penis. Yanking on me, biting my cock raw, and basically forgetting that my dick is a mass of nerve endings -- sure signs I will pull away and zip up.

But, great wet hand and mouth motion. Mmmm mmmm good.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I whole heartedly agree with everything that's been posted here on this subject. But one thought I'll add is that I get great pleasure out of even watching the sucker and provider in the act. Watching a hot dude with a hardon going down on a big dick is stimulating as hell for me. Watching each bob going a little lower and seeing the lips getting closer to the pubes each time and estimating how many inches of thick, long dick are in the throat makes my hand go to my cock and stroke the fucker. I can so easily put myself in either position and alternate between being in the receiver's and the provider's shoes. Hell, seeing a female devour dick is hot, too.

:rolleyes: Luke

B_latinoguy_usa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to watch someone swallow it all, the preparation, the ease, the heat. Honestly a deepthroater has to learn how to take it in correctly. Not to fast unless they have no gag reflex, something which amazes to see when my member is being swalloed.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
I've always enjoyed giving oral sex ... not merely licking/sucking of genitalia (I tend to lump nibbling/sucking/licking to give pleasure all under oral sex). I enjoy the idea of using my mouth and tongue to pleasure someone (although I will not do rimming ... ). My G/f Kris seems to thoroughly enjoy it, so I'm always licking and sucking all over her whenever we have sex. As I'm also a submissive, giving oral sex just seems like a wonderfully submissive act to me, and I thoroughly enjoy it.

I've never given oral sex to a guy, but it is a consistantly dreamed of fantasy of mine, especially if said guy is nicely hung. Just having him sit back while I kneel for him and pleasure him ... I can't explain it, using my mouth and tongue to thoroughly please and bring someone to orgasm, its a wonderful idea, wonderful feeling to me.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by eyemready+Sep 18 2004, 03:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eyemready &#064; Sep 18 2004, 03:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GottaBigOne@Sep 17 2004, 05:40 PM
I love to be deepthroated.. I liek to watch girls try to get it all, and fail...
[post=256396]Quoted post[/post]​

Has anyone ever taken it all (orally)? Doesn&#39;t look possible.
[post=256480]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Most of them fail, but there is one girl who can force it all down her throat, it is quite amazing to watch that. Its such a huge turn on.

biggerisbest

Just Browsing
Media
;)
gottabigone l like what you got man don&#39;t care if your hetero either.... but thanks for your reply to my topic.

Originally posted by Ecchi@Sep 19 2004, 03:29 AM
I&#39;ve always enjoyed giving oral sex ... not merely licking/sucking of genitalia (I tend to lump nibbling/sucking/licking to give pleasure all under oral sex). I enjoy the idea of using my mouth and tongue to pleasure someone (although I will not do rimming ... ). My G/f Kris seems to thoroughly enjoy it, so I&#39;m always licking and sucking all over her whenever we have sex. As I&#39;m also a submissive, giving oral sex just seems like a wonderfully submissive act to me, and I thoroughly enjoy it.

I&#39;ve never given oral sex to a guy, but it is a consistantly dreamed of fantasy of mine, especially if said guy is nicely hung. Just having him sit back while I kneel for him and pleasure him ... I can&#39;t explain it, using my mouth and tongue to thoroughly please and bring someone to orgasm, its a wonderful idea, wonderful feeling to me.
[post=256582]Quoted post[/post]​

biggerisbest

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by latinoguy_usa@Sep 19 2004, 02:19 AM
I love to watch someone swallow it all, the preparation, the ease, the heat. Honestly a deepthroater has to learn how to take it in correctly. Not to fast unless they have no gag reflex, something which amazes to see when my member is being swalloed.
[post=256577]Quoted post[/post]​

B) I am your guy ecchi, would love you to do that to me.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by biggerisbest+Sep 19 2004, 08:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(biggerisbest &#064; Sep 19 2004, 08:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-latinoguy_usa@Sep 19 2004, 02:19 AM
[post=256577]Quoted post[/post]​

B) I am your guy ecchi, would love you to do that to me.
[post=256595]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;ve been trying to find just the right guy for that for awhile, biggerisbest ... It&#39;s definately a fantasy I want to fulfill in time. :D

oralexpert:
Originally posted by ponybilt@Sep 18 2004, 07:24 PM

I&#39;ve occasionally wondered what it is that makes some people fetishize certain sex acts -- like oral sex. Some guys (I can&#39;t speak for women) are so into oral sex (giving, receiving, or both) that it&#39;s to the exclusion of all other forms of sexual play, and sometimes, for the guy sucking, to the exclusion of experiencing an orgasm himself. I admit that I&#39;ve got tendencies toward fetishizing oral sex, but without any regret.

I love to get sucked off. I love a talented, good looking guy sucking and deepthroating me, taking his time to enjoy sucking as much as swallowing. I love a guy who&#39;s got the patience to suck for an hour or more, content with that, but knowing that regardless of how much he loves sucking, he loves swallowing even more. I have absolutely no idea why I prefer this above all else; it&#39;s not like I get any less physical pleasure from other sex, but I do know I get less mental stimulation from other sex.

[post=256529]Quoted post[/post]​

Reading your post really resonated with me... I definitely "fetishize" oral - especially when I am partying a bit, to the exclusion of everything else. This only happens for me when with a guy with a really large cock. Average does not have that effect pn me. It&#39;s also a big turn on to do it for a guy who is as into receiving as I am to giving... There is something that is very satisfying about giving oral in this way.

hugefan

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;ve told this story before, but my introduction to sex was by fooling with my best bud in grade school. We would 69 as often as we could for a few years there, and as we went through puberty, his cock BALLOONED up into this huge piece of meat. I used to really get off on nursing on his Italian beef - that&#39;s how I learned to love sucking dick.

Aside from once or twice in college, I never got with another guy until after I turned 30. I had a few average hung guys, but didn&#39;t get that "full" feeling while sucking them. Then I found this dude with an 8.5x8 stick, and when I deepthroated him, it totally hit my button.

Someting about working an impossibly large cock down to the balls gives me a feeling of exhiliration and accomplishment. And I&#39;ll admit there&#39;s a big ego stroke in hearing a guy tell me I&#39;m the best ever or they can&#39;t believe I could take it all down. There&#39;s something about mastering this enormous powerful cock, sucking the juice out of it, and seeing this formerly horny and insistent guy reduced to a narcoleptic, mewling cub, that is SOOO satisfying.

biggerisbest

Just Browsing
Media
;) HEY YA&#39;LL,
THIS IS BIGGERISBEST,
THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS ON ORAL SEX WITH ME AND LPSG GUYS. I LOVE ORAL SEX AND THINK IS VERY EXCITING AND SUCH A
WONDERFUL FEELING, AND EVERY TIME I HAVE IT DONE TO ME, IT REALLY CURLS MY TOES, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME READING ALL THE POST ON THIS SUBJECT.
TO ALL OF YOU GUYS,
LOTS OF LOVE....................
:wub:

joe22xxx: I&#39;m experienced with oral sex with girls, & I get excited if the girl responds a lot to it. My g/f loves it very much so I do it whenever she wants it. Not as experienced with guys so far... I mean, as far as my own "giving head" goes. I&#39;ve mostly given head to my older brother when we were teenagers, and to my best friend in a threesome with him & his g/f a few years ago.

I&#39;ve thought about this a lot because other members here have talked about it & let me explore it more openly in myself. I think I haven&#39;t really had fantasies about giving oral sex to guys, but I know how great it feels to me, so I did it because my brother & best friend wanted me to. I loved my brother & wanted to make him happy. Same with my best friend. It wasn&#39;t the actual sucking that felt good to me,but how they responded when I did it. The idea of sucking a dick on just any guy doesn&#39;t do anything for me.

Now getting head is a whole other story&#33; :p

longbaugh

Just Browsing
Media
I&#39;ve always wondered what it would feel like to have a woman fucking me from above while someone is licking and sucking my balls and ass.

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was hooked the first time i gave head. I was 16, and my bf was about 5". I felt incredibly sexy that I could take all of him in my mouth, My second bf was 4" and again, it seemed great, I didnt realize at the tome how small my bfs were.

When I first gave head to a monster, I was taken aback and scared. But since then , I love going down on big cock. I cant yet deepthroat, but my best position is laying on my back with my head hanging off the edge. When I really into it, I love being face fucked. I can get 7-8 " on certain strokes with minimal gagging.

Don;t know if I&#39;ll ever be a true deep throater Any hints, tricks technigues out there?

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ponybilt@Sep 18 2004, 07:24 PM

I love to get sucked off. I love a talented, good looking guy sucking and deepthroating me, taking his time to enjoy sucking as much as swallowing.

I love guys who have technique, guys who are confident in their talent, and ravenous in their appetite. That&#39;s not to say I won&#39;t reciprocate in a lot of instances, but it all goes back to fetishizing oral sex in one way or another.

[post=256529]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh Ponybuit.