Orgasm...with aftershocks?

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
I find that if I have had an orgasm through cunnilingus if my man goes straight to penetration I have a continuous orgasm that can go on for ages and makes me shake uncontrolably! Shame the OP lives so far away, he sounds like he knows what hes doing!!!! LOL!

My wife does the same thing. If I go straight from cunnilingus to penetration after her orgasm, it's an incredible ride!

inlovewithlarge

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same urge to have my mans cock in me immediately after or as I'm finishing my orgasm. It dose prolong the electricity running through my body and there is even greater tension in the walls of my pussy that give extra satisfaction for him as well. Something else that I have that I have never heard of any other females experiencing are what I call 'minis'. I often have them when I'm driving in the car alone and my mind wanders to a dirty place. But the thoughts are spontaneous and in the same instant it's like I have a very intense short burst orgasm. I have actually had to pull my car over more than once to get back in control of myself. I just love having them!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the same urge to have my mans cock in me immediately after or as I'm finishing my orgasm. It dose prolong the electricity running through my body and there is even greater tension in the walls of my pussy that give extra satisfaction for him as well. Something else that I have that I have never heard of any other females experiencing are what I call 'minis'. I often have them when I'm driving in the car alone and my mind wanders to a dirty place. But the thoughts are spontaneous and in the same instant it's like I have a very intense short burst orgasm. I have actually had to pull my car over more than once to get back in control of myself. I just love having them!

I have what I call mini orgasms, but not while driving or entirely spontaneously!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's going to kill me for saying so, but my husband also experiences these after shocks. He calls them post-orgasmic tremors. He can go on for like 10 minutes and has no control when they happen. We laugh at them, but I'm wondering if they are something serious. I kind of take them as an extreme compliment.

It takes a lot for me to cum, but when I do it's usually like a mini-thermonuclear explosion with waves and convulsive aftershocks that can easily go on for ten minutes or longer. I described an especially intense ejaculation in a post on The Spin Cycle about four years ago this way:
A steady deep growl began to grow in my larynx involuntarily. The harder I fucked him with cock and thumb, the deeper and louder my vocalization got. Swearing and cursing, ordering him to pull even harder on my nipples, I finally began to sense that itch, that tension simultaneously in my anus, at the base and at the head of my dick that signals the point of no return.

My orgasm stepped up intensity, each moment growing exponentially in strength, until I was wailing, my entire body alive with sensation, every nerve pinging in unison at a fevered pitch. The first jettison of spunk shot like a bullet, deeply into his guts, followed by uncounted repeated jets. My wail transformed into something like an open-ended, barking grunt, immensely loud.

I lifted my entire torso from his chest, grabbing his legs at the calves and beat them against my chest. The demon that seemed to possess me was in full-throttle glory. I threw my head from side to side, sending a rain of sweat in all directions, screaming without words.

The spasms and aftershocks began while still deeply up his hole. Throwing his legs away to the left and right, I fell back on to his chest, my mouth finding his, open and waiting. Nibbling on his lips while jerking convulsively and groaning softly, my tongue flicked around his nose before returning to the deep recesses of his mouth. I was jealous of the very air he inhaled, wanting it all to myself. Minutes passed before B36 began to softly rub my glistening shoulders and back in sweeping circles. Clearly something unprecedented occurred to us both.

“Bucko?”
“Yeah,” I eventually croaked. “I’m here, somewhere.”
He exhaled in relief. “I wasn’t sure if I shouldn’t call an ambulance”
I grinned broadly in a grimace, my eyes burning with the sweat that soaked my head. “No need…it’s just me.” Then, in understatement: “Sometimes I get kinda loud.”
When I'm completely aroused, even if actual cumming is still way off, I shudder and twitch, too. It's all involuntary on my part and can make some guys who've never seen it before somewhat apprehensive. When this shuddering and twitching form waves, I refer to it as a "full-body orgasm"; it's one of my main motivations/benefits learned from edging. I can experience hours of intense waves, plateau, then crest in waves again.

Frequently I'll accept the sensations described above in lieu of actual ejaculation, especially if I'm desensitized from all that fucking, am stuck on a plateau or if the guy I'm with is just too worn out to continue. It's not a bad second-best at all :cool: