Orgasm without ejaculation

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by busman, Sep 20, 2010.

1. busman

busman New Member

The last couple of days I can cum but no ejaculation. Is this a medical issue? I am in my 50s and this has never happened before.

2. henryboy

henryboy New Member

interesting. I am in my forties and in recent months I sometimes cum, while defecating. I feel a sensation then it releases as much as if I was having orgasm. Are we both medical specimans?

3. utopia08

utopia08 New Member

Never tried that before... I have ejuculated without orgasm before..but never the other way around :)

4. cbtplay

cbtplay New Member

Albums:
    i find it hard to ejuculated wile haveing sex with th egirlfriend

we go at it for hours to no end as we want to have a baby i can bring my self off with my hand but that isent what we want

5. Snarfblat

Snarfblat New Member

Are you on any medication? I took flowmax for a kidney stone ailment once before and that stopped my ejaculations.

6. Big Al

Gold Member

It's unusual for that to happen without some kind of training or unusual circumstances (like medication).

Now, there are different techniques that you can practice to help you become "multiorgasmic".

7. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Flowmax or any meds like flowmax will let you have a dry orgasm it happened to me and a week or two after I stopped flowmax ( dr's orders) i had ejaculation with my orgasm, so check the meds that you are using

8. D_Chode Manhammer

D_Chode Manhammer New Member

i'm 39 and i had a similar experience recently. i had ejaculated after taking a long piss but i had drove for 14 hours and i hadn't wanked at the time in like two weeks though.

9. B_Jordan85

B_Jordan85 New Member

sometimes this happens to me from "edging" but its fun because it leads to back to back orgasms.

At one time in my life I was prescribed to a med called Clonazepam, which I stopped after a few weeks because my orgasms felt blocked . When i came nothing came out and it was sort of painful.

10. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

Oh me, I just started taking flowmax....a dry orgasm? Well, less to clean up, I guess.

11. MC1000

MC1000 Member

Retrograde ejaculation. "In the human male reproductive system, retrograde ejaculation occurs when semen, which would normally be ejaculated via the urethra, is redirected to the urinary bladder. Normally, the sphincter of the bladder contracts before ejaculation forcing the semen to exit via the urethra, the path of least pressure. When the bladder sphincter does not function properly, retrograde ejaculation may occur." Wikipedia.

12. busman

busman New Member

I am taking med for a kidney stone and that is probably the cause. Thanks for the answers.

13. mandoman

Gold Member

This is normal. The bowel movement is putting pressure on the prostate, causing it to release. Happens to lots of men.

14. mandoman

Gold Member

Sadly, this is how I come, after a prostate operation. They told me ahead of time that there was a 2/3 chance it would happen. I miss ejaculating, after all, that's the purpose of the penis, but the orgasm still feels terrific.

15. 14254

14254 New Member

If it continually happens to you then it's a medical issue. At your age it can happen. The quantity of semen can be reduced. Take good care of your diet.

16. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    does it happen after you have already ejaculated a couple of times? if so, i would not worry about it. if it happens during your first round of sex then i would go see a doctor.

17. D_Ernest Porknine

D_Ernest Porknine New Member

I experience retrograde ejaculation after I had a prostrate biopsy a few years ago. I wish they would have told me that this would have happened. While the orgasms are just as intense (and I have VERY intense orgasms) there still is something very much missing from the experience. Perhaps it is just in my mind but I feel like I am less of a man because I know shoot just pearl earings where before I would shoot a pearl necklace.

18. wild_boy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I sometimes do the opposite by intention: shooting full load of cum without having orgasm, meaning my cock is still hard after this and I usually end it with real orgasm soon after, with little to no cum at all.
    In one of my videos it happened in small scale, I shot a load hands free on paper, without orgasm, then had the orgasm only when touching my cock, shooting another load.

Draft saved Draft deleted