Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So it finally here you’re in your 50’s! What are your erections like?

Same no change?

Some change but nothing major?

Don’t get hard quick?

Mind wanders you lose erection?

And have you done anything to try and change it other than the little blue pill?

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Things have already started to decline before you reach 50. Fortunately these changes are very gradual, for a normal man. Don't get hung up on age and don't distress about the changes. You have a long sex life ahead of you

Reactions: OKCLane

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not sure age has as much to do with quality erections as general health and weight do.
I went through a phase where I dated older guys, usually between 40-55 and I usually dated professionals who were successful and in great health. I never noticed any difference in the over fifty guys, except their extra experience and their emotional maturity, which is what attracted me in the first place.
I try not to stereotype anyone and I think weak erections can occur in any age group that is not generally healthy and in a normal weight range.

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By 50's I still hadn't even reached my "peak"... not even by 60's. I'm approaching the 70's now (more or less*) and just starting to slow down... and 50/50 for various reasons that aren't even related to sex -

*don't like to give away my age - not even here!