P Shot

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wait until you go for your 2nd or 3rd shot. :D
I have scheduled a new injection called Vitti-pure to be done in a few weeks. It is suppose to be much better than PRP with exosomes. Not much literature on it yet, but I have been told by my doctor that it is a game changer. He had it done a month ago and said WOW. So I cannot wait to try it.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have scheduled a new injection called Vitti-pure to be done in a few weeks. It is suppose to be much better than PRP with exosomes. Not much literature on it yet, but I have been told by my doctor that it is a game changer. He had it done a month ago and said WOW. So I cannot wait to try it.
Where are you having it done?

Reactions: Texbar86

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My doc is in Arkansaw and he is doing it off book for me. He doesn't normally do this at his clinic. He is an old friend and when he told me about it, he said he would do it for me. I will find out if he will take other patients for this now or not. He does mainly facial tx, and I have not had him inject me before, I usually go to a clinic in Birmingham that he originally told me about. We have privately shared our success in growth and tx over the years. He is one week out and is happy with the results so far. His wife is drop dead gorgeous and so he has to keep her satisfied or else. He told me she is an animal. I get a hard on when I have dinner with them watching her moves. Would never let him know that, but I'm sure he knows she is pure sex and he has to keep up his game. I will let you know when I have it done and the results.

Reactions: Texbar86

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Doctor from Arkansas is coming to visit me and my wife and is bringing his little black bag with the new solution of growth factors etc. He said my wife and I will be blown away from the "new me" when it finally does its magic. Cannot wait. Will let you know my experience with the new injection and how it works. Dr. A said it is not Vitti-pure but a precursor to it. Viti-pure itself lacks the scaffolding to do the job. So I do not know what this is called. Will let you know after I have it done.

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My doctor buddy and his gorgeous wife arrived from Arkansas this morning with a little cooler with hot ice and a small vial of a BioXstem product inside. It has to be kept frozen in order to be effective. They stopped over going to the beach. He took me to my man cave, I dropped my pants and he injected my penis on each side. Said it may take a few days to notice, so let him know. I wanted to ask him if I could try it out on his wife, but thought that my not be appropriate. I hate to think that way of my friend's wife, but she is just pure sex. Anyway after my hard on settled, we had breakfast. I will let you know how it works. They are spending a few days with us before they head to Fl.

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My doctor buddy and his gorgeous wife arrived from Arkansas this morning with a little cooler with hot ice and a small vial of a BioXstem product inside. It has to be kept frozen in order to be effective. They stopped over going to the beach. He took me to my man cave, I dropped my pants and he injected my penis on each side. Said it may take a few days to notice, so let him know. I wanted to ask him if I could try it out on his wife, but thought that my not be appropriate. I hate to think that way of my friend's wife, but she is just pure sex. Anyway after my hard on settled, we had breakfast. I will let you know how it works. They are spending a few days with us before they head to Fl.
I think it is too early to see a difference yet, but after a lot of drinking and a little smokes, my friends wife decided she wanted to get into our hot tub, so she stripped and he stripped and convinced me to do the same and of course my wife declined. It was like the old college days where everyone did not think twice about getting naked in front of everyone. So the three of us got in and I guess because we were all drunk and stoned I don't remember much but my wife said we were embarrassing the way we were acting. and she went to bed. I dragged into be around 2 she said. I think I was a gentleman and kept my thoughts and actions to myself with his wife. I hope I did. Guess I will find out when everyone wakes up. I'll let you know how the shot is going.

Reactions: Ru biks

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is too early to see a difference yet, but after a lot of drinking and a little smokes, my friends wife decided she wanted to get into our hot tub, so she stripped and he stripped and convinced me to do the same and of course my wife declined. It was like the old college days where everyone did not think twice about getting naked in front of everyone. So the three of us got in and I guess because we were all drunk and stoned I don't remember much but my wife said we were embarrassing the way we were acting. and she went to bed. I dragged into be around 2 she said. I think I was a gentleman and kept my thoughts and actions to myself with his wife. I hope I did. Guess I will find out when everyone wakes up. I'll let you know how the shot is going.
Day 10 and I have not seen anything good or bad yet?

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Got my.shot one month ago. No dramatic changes yet. Going to call the doc for advice and.possibly a second shot. I wont so more that two. At least I tried. Too expensive for minimal results. $1500.00 per shot and that was with stem cells. Doc did say it may take more than one. I'm 67 , smoker, with the typical health issues other than some spinal nerve damage. Got the shot to gain some sensativity back in my penis.

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This last shot I got is taking more time then the others, but it has shown a real increase in my girth already. (about 1/4") . My doc said he saw results right away when he injected himself. He and his wife stopped by on their way home and he said if it did not do much for me, he wants me to come to Arkansas and he will do another one. Told him I would take him up on it, besides he and his wife are great partiers. He said some of these can take 6 weeks or more to show real promise. Will keep you informed on this new injectable.

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got my.shot one month ago. No dramatic changes yet. Going to call the doc for advice and.possibly a second shot. I wont so more that two. At least I tried. Too expensive for minimal results. $1500.00 per shot and that was with stem cells. Doc did say it may take more than one. I'm 67 , smoker, with the typical health issues other than some spinal nerve damage. Got the shot to gain some sensativity back in my penis.
Give it time, It usually will do its magic over time. Most of the P-shot providers will refund your money or do a second shot at no cost if the first shot does not do anything. See the web site on the P-shot by Runels who invented the shot states it about those who is on his list of providers.

Reactions: merc41

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Give it time, It usually will do its magic over time. Most of the P-shot providers will refund your money or do a second shot at no cost if the first shot does not do anything. See the web site on the P-shot by Runels who invented the shot states it about those who is on his list of providers.
Thanks I'll do that

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I finally scheduled a priapus shot for next week! I've been looking into this for years since it was first introduced by the original doctor. I'm in the chicago area and it was on sale for $1000. Any advice on pre procedure things to prepare (i was told to be hydrated im assuming for the blood draw), or after care advice is appreciated! feel free to dm me! I'm doing it for size and also seeing if it can correct a slight curve I have to the left. I'm 36 and have no ed issues.

Reactions: merc41 and B33FDICK

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What things did you discover after getting the shot?
Sensitivity was greatly improved
Girth increase
Length increase
firmness
All the above made a difference, but it was also after about 3 shots for the major part of girth and length and also exercises and pumping for a year. I had ED and so the first shot was given after gainswave treatment. I had the most increase of sensitivity and firmness. After 6 months I had bouts of ED then second shot restored the performance and started adding to girth and length. Six months more and Slight ED. Then 3rd shot with exosomes and restored performance and lasted a year without any problems and the major growth in girth and length. One year later slights bouts of ED so I had a fourth shot with only exosomes and I also take injections of Testosterone. Doing great and hope this will last a year again or more. No more growth in length and slight in girth.

Reactions: merc41