P Shot

Update: I think I got some results...can't say if it's from the pshot or just from pumping or what it is.

I now measure 8" Bpel and still 5.5 girth for most of my shaft but my base is now 6". That's up from 7.5" bpel and 5.5" on my whole shaft.

Tell me if you notice a difference?

Before is on the left after on right
 

Attachments

Have you or are you thinking about getting your next treatment with the addition of Stem Cells?
I'm thinking about getting a "P" shot along with the Stem Cells hopefully in the next 30 days.
How long ago did you get your "P" shot?
 
Have you or are you thinking about getting your next treatment with the addition of Stem Cells?
I'm thinking about getting a "P" shot along with the Stem Cells hopefully in the next 30 days.
I've only had one shot so fat but I would consider getting another. My first shot was with the stem cells. I got it about 8 months ago
 
And what did it cost for this procedure and where did you have it done? Do you know just what brand of stem cells you were given?
I am very-very interested in getting this done so I'm sorry for all of my questions.
Bob
Don't know the brand. I got it done at a place in Austin, Tx. It cost $2500 which is kinda expensive
 
Yes it is expensive but here in Wisconsin, I am being quoted $5000 for this procedure which includes the Stem Cells. I am in the process of negotiating that price down.
I had my first and only PRP procedure in July 22 and have noticed significant changes and this is now why I am looking and getting the next one with the Stem Cells.
 
Yes it is expensive but here in Wisconsin, I am being quoted $5000 for this procedure which includes the Stem Cells. I am in the process of negotiating that price down.
I had my first and only PRP procedure in July 22 and have noticed significant changes and this is now why I am looking and getting the next one with the Stem Cells.
What changes have you noticed??
 
I have noticed a huge increase in sensitivity as well as some improved functions. I had for the first time able to do penetrative sex without a restrictor ring on.
This is why I want to go back and get another treatment but this time with the StemCells as I am being told that they are much much better than kist the plain PRP
How about you?
 
Update: I think I got some results...can't say if it's from the pshot or just from pumping or what it is.

I now measure 8" Bpel and still 5.5 girth for most of my shaft but my base is now 6". That's up from 7.5" bpel and 5.5" on my whole shaft.

Tell me if you notice a difference?

Before is on the left after on right
Can definitely notice the thicker base. Head looks longer and more extended as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Texbar86
Hey all,
I have an appt with a doctor about the p shot.
What are some questions I should ask during the consultation based on your experiences.
Thanks for advice
 
How much did you gain?

Hey all,
I have an appt with a doctor about the p shot.
What are some questions I should ask during the consultation based on your experiences.
Thanks for advice
Are you getting the addition of Stem Cells with it or just the "P" shot?
 
How much blood will be drawn and spun and then how much will be injected. Where will it be injected. Will you inject around the coronal head to increase the size? Do you place a cock ring on and leave it for 30 minutes afterward to keep the PRP and exosomes in the penis?
Will you do shockwave therapy immediately before the injections so the PRP will start the repair process. Just a few things to ask. If you can before TX ask if there is anything you should take or avoid before TX to help get the maximum results. To help with bruising I recommend eating fresh pineapple. If it does not help after a period of time, will he refund your money or do a second tx free? Go to the website by Dr. Runels on the P-shot and read all he has written about it.
Good luck.