Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been curious about PRF and I think Dr.Runnels who developed the P=shot did a study recently on PRF, I will try to find it and see. Interesting about using MK-677, which seems like a great idea, wish i would have tried it before my plane P-shots. I recently had a P=shot mixed with cord blood and because of the increase of the young growth factors I could really tell the difference in the affect. I did not get a significant growth in length but did in girth. I will probably have it done again in a year and I will try your suggestions. When are you taking the TB-500 after, during or before the shot? Also what suppliers are you buying your drugs from that are reliable? Great information. Thanks

I’ll have to look at that study. And hopefully prf is cheaper, since it has less marketing behind it.

I would probably start the TB 500 a week before the shot at 5-10mg, then continue for 6 weeks at 2.5-5mg per week. With the Mk, I figured maybe 40mg every day for a week leading up to the shot. You could continue with the MK after but I doubt it would make a noticeable difference. Obviously, this is all theory, maybe there’s a better protocol

I’m not sure if there’s any rules about listing suppliers, but I’d probably go with SwissChems

Reactions: Texbar86

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks. Are these both injectables or are they tablets? have you taken the The Mk-677 for muscle gain and fat loss, if so do they help with fat loss, especially around the pubic area. I have a time trying to get rid of my fat pad around my penis. I could gain an inch or more if that was reduced. have considered going to ask a plastic surgeon about liposuction , but scared it may affect the blood supply or nerves. Any suggestions?

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks. Are these both injectables or are they tablets? have you taken the The Mk-677 for muscle gain and fat loss, if so do they help with fat loss, especially around the pubic area. I have a time trying to get rid of my fat pad around my penis. I could gain an inch or more if that was reduced. have considered going to ask a plastic surgeon about liposuction , but scared it may affect the blood supply or nerves. Any suggestions?

TB-500 is injectable, MK 677 is oral. The MK isn’t going to help with fat loss. It greatly increases appetite and makes you hold water.

To spot reduce fat around the pubic area you would need to do lipo, cool sculpting, a laser fat treatment, or an injectable called Helios.

Helios is an injectable form of clenbuterol and yohimbine, sometimes it includes l-carnatine. It’ll free up the fat wherever u do a subcutaneous injection. But you still need to be at a caloric deficit to actually burn that fat. It’s very strong, so you’d have to start very low dose

Reactions: danake1

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your knowledge about all these solutions is really amazing. Are you a doctor? Where did you learn about these solutions . Im really impressed! Thanks
Not a doctor.. should've gone to med school but ended up in law school. I only know this stuff because these compounds are pretty well documented in the youtube fitness community

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a doctor.. should've gone to med school but ended up in law school. I only know this stuff because these compounds are pretty well documented in the youtube fitness community
thanks again, I may have a few other questions from you if you don't mine.

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doc talked me into P shot over the prf.. she said she’s seen better results with her prp “double spin” technique over prf.. $1500 for p shot

I’ll document any growth. I’ve taken some measured before shots of length and girth so hopefully I can add before and afters to the thread

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two weeks left to go on my pump schedule. I’m taking the weekends off, pumping twice a day, every day is taxing on the penis, so the weekends are a much needed break, that being said.
So far my penis has gotten Much thicker Than before. My elections are stronger and my head is much more pronounced - the mrs is loving the new and improved unit.
I will definitely be signing up for my third set of shots for March. Until then I’ll check in with you all two weeks from now when my pump schedule is completely finished. So far everything has been great.

Reactions: LB69

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So only 4 days after p-shot. I haven't noticed any increase in sensitivity and erection quality has gone down a little, probably because of pumping twice a day. I have noticed a slight increase in girth. Whether or not I'm happy with the results depends on whether its permanent size gain. And obviously this is just the immediate results and I still have time to make gains.

A month before getting the shot, I got back into PE after a long layoff. At that point i was 5.25 MSEG. By the time I got the P-shot I was just under 5.5 MSEG. But I know that was transient size gain and would fade away once I stopped the PE. After the shot, I am 5.5 MSEG in the morning before pumping. So the before and after pictures might be disappointing. If its all permanent size gain and my girth isn't going to fall down to 5.25 again, then it was worth it.

I'll probably post before and afters at four weeks

D

deleted105034

i just had the p-shot here in Georgia...I had it one day ago and having mixed results.
There is a michelin man effect kinda like pumping but it stays around. Also my doc had shaky hands so there are some bruises aka spotted dick.
Second day I'm finding it very easy become erect and my dick feels different, like a heavy chunky feeling i dunno lol.
I smoked a little dope and drove around running errands. HARD the whole time!
it's kinda fun so far but finding it hard to get all the pumping sessions .
I will keep you all posted

D

deleted105034

Ok almost a week since the shot. I had a few bruises from the needle but they are slowly going away. I am doing pretty good keeping up with the pumping regime but like somebody mentioned it feels different than other times I've tried pumping.
Basically there's an aching feeling even at the lowest levels of vacuum and so I keep it at a very low vacuum. I think that feeling is coming from the areas where the PRP was actually injected.
Anyway I am definitely NOT seeing the monumental improvements that are advertised but there is really no downside either (except the cost)
I think maybe my girth is slightly bigger but we'll see if that actually lasts.

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok almost a week since the shot. I had a few bruises from the needle but they are slowly going away. I am doing pretty good keeping up with the pumping regime but like somebody mentioned it feels different than other times I've tried pumping.
Basically there's an aching feeling even at the lowest levels of vacuum and so I keep it at a very low vacuum. I think that feeling is coming from the areas where the PRP was actually injected.
Anyway I am definitely NOT seeing the monumental improvements that are advertised but there is really no downside either (except the cost)
I think maybe my girth is slightly bigger but we'll see if that actually lasts.
It will come in stages, right now is too early to see anything happen other then being sore and bruised. Stick with the pump schedule and in 4 weeks you will see some girth gains.
I’m almost done with my pump schedule on my second round of shots and I’m getting major girth gains, it’s working, just stick with it.

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had Gainswave about a year ago and it did NADA except empty my bank account. I am going to give the P-shot a try but am skeptical..
How many treatments did you have? It may take more to see results, it did for me. When you have the P-shot make sure you have it with exosomes for the max benefit. It may take 3 shots to get the girth and length if that is what you are after. My doctor alway does gains wave with the P-shot and uses a cock ring to hold it in for 30 minutes after injection. Good luck hope it works for you.

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im planning on getting 2 shots to boost my PE routine. Hopefully it can give me some more girth gains.
If you really want to help increase your girth then have the doc add stem cells (exosomes)to your shot. it made all the difference to my girth, more than just the P-shot alone. Those extra young growth cells really help stimulate more growth. It did not do much for my length, but girth wow. Hope you get the results you are looking for, it is expensive, but was worth it for me.

Reactions: Ru biks

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here will be the real test for me, so far I’ve done 2 sessions with pumping every day, twice a day. My gains are amazing… however I now am done with the pumping routine, so let’s see if the gains stick.
I will be going back in on March for a third round, but will the gains stick from here until march? We shall see.
If not I’m already looking into a trip to Mexico for PMMA.
if I’m spending money every six month for prp maybe I need to look for a permanent girth solution.
I have to admit the prp did wonders for erection quality.