P Shot

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you don’t continue to pump once or twice a week, you probably will lose some. Be careful going to another country for shots. You dont know what they will inject in your penis. The one that is reversable and last about two years is the safest.
a good website to see what can be done is
Http://Contourclinics.com/au/treatment
It shows results and how procedure is done, also after pictures. This clinic id in Australia, but Im sure there is a doctor in your area that can do it safely. Good luck.

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question about pumping. My doctor has me pumping for 10 min, twice a day for six weeks. Did your pump gains stick with you after the six weeks or did you just continue to pump. I’m actually all done with the pumping and just wondering what the next few months will be like during that time off.
Im scheduled to get my third shots in march and I’ll be pumping again after that. I got very girthy after that last set of shots and pumping, just wondering if it will last.

Ru biks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll try and get an appointment hopefully this week or next week. Im already using the hydromax 7 wideboy weekly. So pumping wont be an issue.

Not concerned about more length. I only won't more girth, and half and inch seems to be actually reachable from the comments. That would be great after 2 or 3 shot, as this will put me closer to 6.7 inch girth mark.

So reading all the replies, one should pump immediately after the treatment? Or can one pump a few hours later, as I will be planning on going back to work, and obviously can pump at work.

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
so i have a 'protocol' sheet from one of the doctors who actually wanted me to bring my pump to the office and would want me to pump there immediately after the shot. then you follow up with 2x10 minutes/day pumping at 'uncomfortable but not painful' pressure

Another practitioner doesn't say anything about pumping in the office but does say it's good to do the daily routine as above

i don't know your anatomy but i have always been (almost too) girthy. the p-shots just took what i had and increased it (both length and girth) proportionally

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll try and get an appointment hopefully this week or next week. Im already using the hydromax 7 wideboy weekly. So pumping wont be an issue.

Not concerned about more length. I only won't more girth, and half and inch seems to be actually reachable from the comments. That would be great after 2 or 3 shot, as this will put me closer to 6.7 inch girth mark.

So reading all the replies, one should pump immediately after the treatment? Or can one pump a few hours later, as I will be planning on going back to work, and obviously can pump at work.
No you can wait and pump later. Sometimes my doc had me keep a cock ring on for 30 minutes after the injections. Take it off, massage for blood flow wait 5 min and put it back on. Repeat procedure for next few hours. You don’t want to restrict blood flow longer than 30 minutes at a tine. This seem to help and then a few hours later I pumped. The P-shot definitely increased my girth and it really increased when he used stem cells mixed in. The stem cells really Boosted my results after a few weeks of pumping. Good luck.

Reactions: Ru biks

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No you can wait and pump later. Sometimes my doc had me keep a cock ring on for 30 minutes after the injections. Take it off, massage for blood flow wait 5 min and put it back on. Repeat procedure for next few hours. You don’t want to restrict blood flow longer than 30 minutes at a tine. This seem to help and then a few hours later I pumped. The P-shot definitely increased my girth and it really increased when he used stem cells mixed in. The stem cells really Boosted my results after a few weeks of pumping. Good luck.
so tell me more about the stem cell treatment? where do you go for that? How is the procedure for that one different to the simple PRP shot?

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so tell me more about the stem cell treatment? where do you go for that? How is the procedure for that one different to the simple PRP shot?
The doctor adds stem cells from core blood to your spun cells from your blood snd mixes them together snd injects them. These young new cells really increase the efficiency of the P-shot . Not all docs know about the newer procedure. I think it will become the standard. Of course if you are young (20’s) your growth factors in your blood are still more efficient than guys who are older. So you may not need the extra boost from umbilicord blood cells. I really saw a significant difference in growth when he mixed the two and injected them.

Ru biks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im still waiting to get my appointment unfortunately. The practice is closed untill 10 January. Once i get the procedure done ill update weekly as well.

Dear patient/colleague

Thank you for contacting Well Family Practice and My Sexual Health Bryanston.

We will be closed for the festive season from 17 December 2021 to 10
January 2022. We will attend to your queries and requests once we have
reopened in the new year.
Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas! Looking forward to
sharing your health journey with you in 2022.

Kind regards
Dr Larisse Badenhorst

Karroko1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The doctor adds stem cells from core blood to your spun cells from your blood snd mixes them together snd injects them. These young new cells really increase the efficiency of the P-shot . Not all docs know about the newer procedure. I think it will become the standard. Of course if you are young (20’s) your growth factors in your blood are still more efficient than guys who are older. So you may not need the extra boost from umbilicord blood cells. I really saw a significant difference in growth when he mixed the two and injected them.
Hey man!
Can you give me the website of your clinic ? Sounds like they are professional and cutting edge. ( mix of prp with stem cells)

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My doctor does not have a website but this website in Australia is where my doctor found and talked to them for more information before he started doing the procedures.
Contourclinics.com.au
Look under intimate area rejuvenation and follow all the way through, they have videos of the filler surgeries and it shows some impressive pictures of increased girth with dermal fillers. You also can schedule a consultation or ask them any questions you may have about the dermal fillers for girth or the P-shot. They were super efficient and great to talk to. I have not had dermal fillers and right now I do not feel that I need to be any bigger in girth when I get hard. I am curious since I am a grower and I look so small, I thought about doing it if it would help my turtling look. My wife kids me about it when I am naked.
When I go to Australia and if I am ever in need of a upgrade I will definitely see them. I am definitely satisfied with my girth, I still want a 1/2 " more of length but I think that will just take more time of pumping a maybe in a year another P-shot with stem cells again.

Another place is the Novus Center LA California. www.thenovuscenter.com Adding stem cells does make the treatment last considerably longer. They use what we call stem cells EXOSOMES, which is the most powerful tx on the market. They get it from Whartons jelly: The rich, but Enigmatic, source of Mesenchymal stromal cells. Their telephone number is 747-214-3784 or 310-905-6925 They also can answer some of your questions With the exosomes you will see the results in about 12 weeks. During this time, the cells are essentially reprogrammed by exosomes, a process that takes between six and 10 weeks. It replenishing corpus cavernosum smooth muscle cells (CCSMCs) Protecting penil tissue from cell death , repairing damaged nerves, reducing tissue inflammation and scarring. Promoting the growth of heathy blood vessels. Therapy benefits: Of P-shot therapy combines your body's PRP with exosomes for a more potent effect. PRP contains growth factors that improve penis size and vitality. It also stimulates blood flow to the penis to ultimately enhance erections for more sexual stamina, greater sensations, higher pleasure and an increase in penis length and girth.
My wife just didn't understand why I wanted a larger penis until I did all this and now she is having so many multiple orgasms she didn't mine me spending the money to get here. She wants me to stop now because it is almost more that she can handle, it will affect getting BJ's though. So if you like getting them, your partner may not be able to swallow you anymore. My wife never really liked to swallow and never any good at that , so I don't mine just getting a good head and ball job etc. Hope this helps, it sure made a difference for me and my wife. Let me know how it goes or if you have any other questions.

Karroko1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My doctor does not have a website but this website in Australia is where my doctor found and talked to them for more information before he started doing the procedures.
Contourclinics.com.au
Look under intimate area rejuvenation and follow all the way through, they have videos of the filler surgeries and it shows some impressive pictures of increased girth with dermal fillers. You also can schedule a consultation or ask them any questions you may have about the dermal fillers for girth or the P-shot. They were super efficient and great to talk to. I have not had dermal fillers and right now I do not feel that I need to be any bigger in girth when I get hard. I am curious since I am a grower and I look so small, I thought about doing it if it would help my turtling look. My wife kids me about it when I am naked.
When I go to Australia and if I am ever in need of a upgrade I will definitely see them. I am definitely satisfied with my girth, I still want a 1/2 " more of length but I think that will just take more time of pumping a maybe in a year another P-shot with stem cells again.

Another place is the Novus Center LA California. www.thenovuscenter.com Adding stem cells does make the treatment last considerably longer. They use what we call stem cells EXOSOMES, which is the most powerful tx on the market. They get it from Whartons jelly: The rich, but Enigmatic, source of Mesenchymal stromal cells. Their telephone number is 747-214-3784 or 310-905-6925 They also can answer some of your questions With the exosomes you will see the results in about 12 weeks. During this time, the cells are essentially reprogrammed by exosomes, a process that takes between six and 10 weeks. It replenishing corpus cavernosum smooth muscle cells (CCSMCs) Protecting penil tissue from cell death , repairing damaged nerves, reducing tissue inflammation and scarring. Promoting the growth of heathy blood vessels. Therapy benefits: Of P-shot therapy combines your body's PRP with exosomes for a more potent effect. PRP contains growth factors that improve penis size and vitality. It also stimulates blood flow to the penis to ultimately enhance erections for more sexual stamina, greater sensations, higher pleasure and an increase in penis length and girth.
My wife just didn't understand why I wanted a larger penis until I did all this and now she is having so many multiple orgasms she didn't mine me spending the money to get here. She wants me to stop now because it is almost more that she can handle, it will affect getting BJ's though. So if you like getting them, your partner may not be able to swallow you anymore. My wife never really liked to swallow and never any good at that , so I don't mine just getting a good head and ball job etc. Hope this helps, it sure made a difference for me and my wife. Let me know how it goes or if you have any other questions.
Thank you my friend !! Do you have any progress photos? 2 inches girth is a lot of new tissue formation

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't do photos, not that i am shy, just don't want them to get blasted on other sites etc. and my wife said absolutely no photos unless I want no sex from her. So thats my incentive for no photos. . Not sure where I said i got 2" of girth. I was around 5.5" and now am between 6.75 and 7" depending . After pumping I may be slightly larger than 7, but that is due to xs fluid. Glad you liked the sites, anything to help out a guy and make life better for all. Good sex will really help out a couples relationship and we all need that intimacy to get us through these trying times. I hope what ever you decide to do it will help you achieve you and your wives desires. Stay in touch God bless.

Ru biks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prices in South Africa seems much better compared to what you guys are paying in the States, Australia or UK.

Those thinking South Africa, yes well South Africa did the first hart transplants, the first penis transplant only few years back, invented CAT scans among a few things, and still have some well kept medical practitioners around the country in JHB, Cape Town and Durban.

Only issue might be plane tickets to get here.

Reactions: LB69

Ru biks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got my booking for the 17th of January next week Monday. Super excited.

Iam going to do 3 treatments and will surely post photos [before & afters]

I'll be stoke if this gives me half an inch in length and girth.