Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I grind my teeth when I sleep.
Yeah ditto. Wonder if getting all my teeth pulled would be a good solution....just wanna make the old man happy, ya know, drinking pee drops and gulping cum in my sleep.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Apparently being a human being with hobbies and other things to do with your mouth just isn’t making it these days. Keep the boy ya got. Seems he doesn’t know what he’s supposed to expect. :confused:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
How all about penis does a woman need to be? Can't I just enjoy my boy and his dick? Ya know, without turning myself into a human cock coozie.

You just can't be enough about the penis for some men's oops - women's fantasies.

D

deleted924715

Well this is disappointing. There is an utter cock in another thread that needs a pacifier. I was misled.

Reactions: kronos
D

deleted924715

2.Personally, I would love my organ to be a skin-flute. She is more than welcome to use it as a pacifier. After I cum, YOU have got to give me a few minutes to get past the oversensativity, then your welcome to continue. It wont be hard all the time so dont get hung up on that, I still love it.

*looks over shoulder*

Who, ME?

Whoa there buddy, I'm just over here minding my own business :neutral:

[photo=medium]1327568[/photo
My husband loves when I just fixate on his cock when we're just chilling at home.

cockcuriousjock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As someone with a strong oral and cock fixation, I fantasize often of treating my man's cock like a pacifier. This is more than giving a blowjob. It's casually sucking and very lightly nibbling on his cock for comfort during times we watch movies or when he is reading a book, basically treating his cock like a pacifier. I just like the feel of having him in my mouth. It's very erotic and intimate.

Any other women fantasize about this? Have you tried this? Do you think your man would enjoy this or would he find this distracting when he's reading, when you two are watching a film or when he's falling asleep or napping?

This is the best! I love my wife's oral fixation and love that she will nurse on it whenever and wherever the desire strikes. I also love seeing her suck other cock so I find it incredibly hot that a few friends can stop by and get milked dry when they need it! She has been fixated since she was young and would not change a thing!!

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*waits for some guy to hijack thread ranting about feminists and #metoo*

I'm afraid despite my powers of imagination, I would probably need to imbibe 1 litre of methylated spirits and a lifetime on certain reddit sub forums to manage to even fake that kind of ranting.

But I will actually vaguely hijack the thread based on linguistics (cos that is my personal geek flavour), purely based on the first word in the thread. The word "pacifier" is literally the scariest sounding word in American English without exceptions.

I'm sure that babies can indeed be a real handful, but equating one of their accessories to a word which has connotations of a barbarian horde brandishing axes and torches waiting gleefully to burn Ancient Rome to the ground, seems pretty over the top.

Reactions: deleted924715

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Finally, a real woman's issue! ...What's next on the women's agenda? Making the perfect tuna melt and how to let my man balance his beer on my head while I peacefully suck his cock and rock my silly little self to sleep?

Treating a man's dick as a pacifier could just as easily be a selfish act for someone who is highly oral, derives most of their pleasure from oral sensation, and could be treating the cock as an object as opposed to doing it FOR the benefit of the man being sucked. Would be a good topic for a survey for bi and gay men: would your rather suck or be sucked if you had to choose one or the other? I would bet a huge majority would rather suck.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
...and how many guys would really WANT to be on the receiving end of this? Supplying the pacifier. Maybe it would be interesting or fun to try it a few times when you are like 19 or 20 years old, but even a marathon man like me who could always last for hours without cumming would find this a bit disturbing after the novelty wore off, which would not be that long. I got to a point after a number of years where I was quite tired of being fellated.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Treating a man's dick as a pacifier could just as easily be a selfish act for someone who is highly oral, derives most of their pleasure from oral sensation, and could be treating the cock as an object as opposed to doing it FOR the benefit of the man being sucked. Would be a good topic for a survey for bi and gay men: would your rather suck or be sucked if you had to choose one or the other? I would bet a huge majority would rather suck.
Still NOT woman’s issue. In any universe.

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I woke one morning, about 2:00 to the feeling of my girlfriend sucking my cock. I had been dead asleep. Not only was she sucking, she was moaning. She was one of those amazing and rare women who can have an orgasm simply from cock sucking. When she saw I was awake, she stopped and said, "I am sorry, but I needed to suck him. I hope you do not mind me using him." Yes, she called it "him". I told her to continue. I didn't mind it. She thanked me and continued sucking.