Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a pain in my left testicle, i dont know too much about it... but is possible that the pain could be from a urinary tract infection?

Thanks for your help.

Oh, sometimes the pain is in the left leg too.

marwilmat

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
any constant pain in the testicle area should be checked by a doctor..especially if the pain is also in your legs.. But Im sure you know that. Its possible it could be a varicole or something like that which is easily treated.. Get it checked asap.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
That could be a lot of things. I've had epididymitis, and if I remember correctly the pain I had with it radiated to my upper thigh. BUT the pain was very similar to that I experienced with a bout of cellulitis I had a couple of months ago. If that had gone untreated, it could have killed me. You carry that thing to the doctor and let us know how it turns out. That kind of pain is nothing to be trifling with.

mikeinsocal

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Go to the doctor asap. I've been to my doctor quite a few times with nut pain. It always seems to be the left nut. I had a vasectomy last year and the doc told me that the pain could get wrose. It isn't worse, but I still have pain quite often. The doc told me to wear briefs, and see if that helped. Its still there, but I notice that if I sleep in shorts and no underwear, I wake up with sore testies.
I have a pain in my left testicle, i dont know too much about it... but is possible that the pain could be from a urinary tract infection?

Thanks for your help.

Oh, sometimes the pain is in the left leg too.

cody6482

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have epididymitis and yes the pain radiates, although for the pain comes and goes. I first noticed a lump on my testicle, before any really pain though, but have heard for other guys that the pain affect some guys alot worse then others.

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I thought I was the only one. Mine started out very light pain in June & know its Dec & the pain is horrible its like I been hit in the balls & the pain is in my lower stomach I can feel it when I bend I try to rub them but when I touch the vein in the balls they hurt mainly the right one.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought I was the only one. Mine started out very light pain in June & know its Dec & the pain is horrible its like I been hit in the balls & the pain is in my lower stomach I can feel it when I bend I try to rub them but when I touch the vein in the balls they hurt mainly the right one.

Uh... why haven't you done anything about it? o_O

• Wow
Reactions: ikethetyke

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know this thread is for advice..Go see a doctor. Severe pain like that could be a number of things..People especially men wait to long to see a professional.I hope it's nothing..

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That could be a lot of things. I've had epididymitis, and if I remember correctly the pain I had with it radiated to my upper thigh. BUT the pain was very similar to that I experienced with a bout of cellulitis I had a couple of months ago. If that had gone untreated, it could have killed me. You carry that thing to the doctor and let us know how it turns out. That kind of pain is nothing to be trifling with.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Don't wait. Go to the doctor and get checked ASAP. NEVER dismiss testicular pain as it is not normal

• Wow
Reactions: ikethetyke

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Uh... why haven't you done anything about it? o_O

Everybody keeps asking me; I think its that I'm scared. Also I need to find a new Doc My current Doc blames everything on my "rapid weight gain" coming from 150-170 but everybody says i'm still "Skinny" I like my 170lb of meat on my bones. I'm going to schedule an appointment next Wed to figure what is going on.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
As others have said it is best to go to a Doctor to check it out.

A few years ago I had such a pain (but not in my leg) and I did see the Doctor. It turned out to be just a blocked duct. He said it is quite common not to worry about it and that it would go away on its own. It went away in a couple of weeks.

It could be similar for you as well but it is best to be determined by a professional. At least you will have peace of mind.

technofarm

Just Browsing
Media
thanks for the advice. i am getting home in a couple of days and will see a doctor. the pain has LESSENED significantly from a week ago, but i figure its best to be safe and see a doctor.

thefringe

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think I can sympathize with your situation. I've suffered quite a bit from what I would characterize as chronic pain in my left genital region (my left testicle and the left side of my penis) and left pelvic region, as well as in my left leg. First I was diagnosed with a varicocele and then a left inguinal hernia. I underwent surgical repair for the left inguinal hernia. I experienced some relief from the pain in my left testicle after the surgery but progressively I've regained a comparable amount of pain in slightly different areas of my left genital and pelvic regions. I've seen a number of doctors and I've yet to receive the kind of analysis I have hoped for. Anyways, that's my small story about this kind of problem. Do see some competent doctors. If it does turn out to be a hernia or a varicocele, which can be common sources of pain symptoms like yours and mine, feel free to send me a message as I think I do know a fair bit about treatment options by now. In particular, (though I'm jumping ahead of myself) if it comes to needing a repair for a hernia, I think I have a few bits of solid advice about what kind of surgical procedures to be opted for and which are to be avoided. I'm just looking to help and I hope your problem does not continue to be one.

arki

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a similar case. Yesterday i woke up went to the toilet and my foreskin was all sored, i though there was no problem, just wait for it to go down.
I noticed a vein on mu cock, really sored, i got a little worried and went on a normal day.
the day went by, and it started tu hurt more and more, not my balls, just my pubes, and the left leg, but really bad, i cpuldnt walk normally when it was night.
Today i spoke to the doc, he sent me just some analgesic and told me to wait till tomorrow. I really dont know what is it, but it hurts like shit....