painted toenails on a stud in gym

greyhawk18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe I'm not up on current trends but this morning I was as the gym and a hot, tatted stud was working out and we ended up showering together. I could not help noticing that his toenails were painted. Do straight guys paint their toenails or is it a subtle indication he is gay or bi?

Reactions: hotinsofla

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm not up on current trends but this morning I was as the gym and a hot, tatted stud was working out and we ended up showering together. I could not help noticing that his toenails were painted. Do straight guys paint their toenails or is it a subtle indication he is gay or bi?

It's an indication that he, like many other men regardless of sexual orientation, likes to paint their toenails.

hotinsofla

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve wondered the same thing about dudes with painted fingernails. More importantly what happened in the shower?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I have personally never seen such a thing and might consider it odd as well, but I don't think it's necessarily a clear indicator of orientation. He could be trans and just starting to transition. He could also be a straight guy who likes cross-dressing and forgot to remove the nail polish. Or he could just be a straight dude still into the whole metrosexual thing, despite the fact that like the manbun, it is two decades past it's sell-by-date.

It could also be cultural in some way, as I used to find it strange when so many of the Hispanic guys where I used to work would shave their legs and not only claim it was a tradition but make fun of my leg hair (even though my legs are not that naturally hairy).

So, I guess the only way to know for sure is to ask, however impractical that might be.

Reactions: ronin001