Paradise by the Dashboard Light

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Tonight me and my boyfriend went out earlier to the movies and saw, Argo (btw, really good, recommend it). Being that it was in one of those giant cineplexes after the film ended we slipped into another theatre to see part of Silent Hill:Revelation, which was well into it, but who cares with those type of movies right? So anyway we were in the back of the theatre and we start playing between each other legs under our coats. We get to the point that we've started little horny fires in each other's pants so we get out of there and quickly make our way to my boyfriend's truck. It was chilly and he was warming up the engine so I slid over, gave him the, 'I don't feeling like waiting to we get home' look and I stuck my tongue in his mouth and we start making out all hot and heavy. I unzip him and pull out his hard-on and it just felt so fucking amazing in my grip. I go right to his base and squeeze tightly and it gets fatter and the head slides out of his foreskin. He's got such a sexy cock, I can feel it throbbing and on the first stroke my hand becomes wet with all the pre-cum on the head, which of course serves as a nice lubricant as I give him a slippery jerk-off.

It's been awhile since the last time I gave a guy a blowjob in a car/truck and I'm getting really excited at the prospect of sucking his fat dick out here in this crowded but people free parking lot. The truck is jacked up high so it makes it difficult for anyone to see in.

Now he's, 'could cut a diamond hard', and I noticed his underwear is also really soaked with pre-cum from all the earlier play. When I get my head down there I can smell it. I love that smell. His stuff has an almost bleachy musk aroma that must be filled with pheromones because it seriously gets me hot and wet. When I'm giving him head I make a point to inhale his intoxicating scent. So I start cleaning off his salty creamy head and begin going down on him and we're filling the cab with my sucking sounds and his moans which is getting me even hotter. He reaches over and starts playing with my breasts, then ass, and then he unsnaps my jeans and shoves his hands down my panties and starts finger banging me good. I just want to come so bad, I'm so horny, can't take it and feel it coming on. Literally, we're talking under 5 minutes of his fingers sliding in and out of me and I'm to the point of no return. The 'event horizon' as I've told him in the past.

I close my legs and tighten my pussy muscles around his long finger and he continues to push in and out of my soaking pussy till I explode gangbusters onto him. I pull his dick from my mouth and bury my face into his crotch to muffle my screams as this enormous orgasm comes over me in powerful waves. All the while that man scent of his is filling my nostrils. After the better part has passed I return to working on his cock with my mouth but I can still feel tiny contraction and sweet pleasure hit me as he hasn't removed his hand but is now making soft circles over my entire slick pussy. I tell him, "come for me baby, I want to taste your cum." and I start taking his cock deep till it's forcing it's way to the back of my throat, and then some, with every swallow and suck. Within a minute I can feel his ass coming off the seat and he's pushing into my mouth with more force, taking control, fucking my mouth. His hand is resting on the back of my head and he grabs a handful of hair, arches his back, and starts firing off into my mouth with one hot shot of cum after another, all the while moaning and groaning louder than ever. I drink down his load and clean up all I missed from his swollen penis. At this point I'm just a slave to his manhood. My pleasure, really.

We both close up our jeans and just sit there totally spent (you know that feeling) all dreamy eyed and weak in the knees. It was just such an intense release of pent-up sexual desire through all the teasing we'd done. The pleasure, the release, was many times the norm. I forgot how hot screwing around in the car could be.

Anyway, I'm still hugging and wrapped up in the warm (no, hot) memory of tonight's fun. I wanted to come here and relive it, which I did. I'm wondering if you guys have any good sex in cars stories? I'd love to read them.

Also, and as to make this a proper question to the forum, do you still have sex with your partner in cars? Is it something she likes to do or does it take a lot of persuasion on your part? I ask because I have this older friend who told me once that she refuses to do anything sexual in cars, that those days are done, and the fella better have a place to have sex or he isn't getting any. I don't know if I'll ever subscribe to that. Maybe not a lot, but every now and then I think a little fun in a automobile spices things up. Another thing, have any of you ever been actually driving as your partner goes down on you?

Gentlemen, your thoughts please.

:cool22:

Last edited:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MercuryGirl, that was one HOT story!

Of the many times I've had sex in my car, only once was because we didn't have anywhere else to go. She had moved back into her parents house and we thought I was just dropping her off. We were so horny I moved the car to a nearby dead-end street and started going at it. She went down on me, I on her, then we finally fucked like crazy in the back seat. It was a cool night, so our body heat had quickly fogged up every window.

Every other time I've had some kind of sexual activity in the car it was similar to your circumstance, we could have waited to get home, but were too horny to wait and started playing in the parked car, hoping nobody would notice.

I did get a 'moving violation' once. We were already on the road and she started feeling me up. I unzipped, expecting to just be stroked until we got home and could fuck, but she decided to give me a blowjob while I was still driving. It was very exihilarating, and thrilling, but I could not cum. I was afraid of crashing the car (we were on the highway). When we got back to my place and parked, she removed her panties, and climbed on board and rode me until we both came.

It can still be fun, even if you aren't in your teens or twenties anymore!:biggrin1:

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
you had me at pussy
LoL! I did that before a while back in a parking lot. She had a bit of a gag reflex, but it was still amazing.

Awesome story though! :)

You guys are sweet. Appreciate the positive feedback.

MercuryGirl, that was one HOT story!

Of the many times I've had sex in my car, only once was because we didn't have anywhere else to go. She had moved back into her parents house and we thought I was just dropping her off. We were so horny I moved the car to a nearby dead-end street and started going at it. She went down on me, I on her, then we finally fucked like crazy in the back seat. It was a cool night, so our body heat had quickly fogged up every window.

Every other time I've had some kind of sexual activity in the car it was similar to your circumstance, we could have waited to get home, but were too horny to wait and started playing in the parked car, hoping nobody would notice.

I did get a 'moving violation' once. We were already on the road and she started feeling me up. I unzipped, expecting to just be stroked until we got home and could fuck, but she decided to give me a blowjob while I was still driving. It was very exihilarating, and thrilling, but I could not cum. I was afraid of crashing the car (we were on the highway). When we got back to my place and parked, she removed her panties, and climbed on board and rode me until we both came.

It can still be fun, even if you aren't in your teens or twenties anymore!:biggrin1:

Nice story. Yep, nothing like 'in the moment' sex. Why wait till you get home and the mood has changed? Go for it I say!

That's what got me concerned, that the bf will crash the car if I give him a bj while he's driving. I've been entertaining the idea for the long road trip this Thanksgiving to his parent's house. It will be about a 2 hour drive. Seems like a good day to give thanks for his (big) cock (as if I need an excuse). Just don't want an accident. He loses himself in his orgasm and is prone to buck and spasm. Don't want to be doing that into a tree, ya know.

The way I figure it though is that Alice's Restaurant will be just finishing up on the radio and he'll pull over for a moment to finish up himself. It's weird because I've been thinking about this Thanksgiving blowjob ride for a week. He has no idea what's coming. I'm just going to start and tell him to stop at the first rest stop he sees.

RonBradley69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really hot story Mercurygirl. I have gotten blowjobs in a car, but never had sex, and never while driving. I'd be too scared to drive in that state. I've gotten great footjobs in the car too, which I also love.

It's great to hear that you enjoy the musky smell. I also tend to have a lot of pre-cum very easily, so it's good to hear that some girls like the smell of it, as I always hoped it wouldn't be a turn off. Do you also enjoy the taste more when there is a lot of pre-cum there already or does it not make much of a difference?

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Really hot story Mercurygirl. I have gotten blowjobs in a car, but never had sex, and never while driving. I'd be too scared to drive in that state. I've gotten great footjobs in the car too, which I also love.

It's great to hear that you enjoy the musky smell. I also tend to have a lot of pre-cum very easily, so it's good to hear that some girls like the smell of it, as I always hoped it wouldn't be a turn off. Do you also enjoy the taste more when there is a lot of pre-cum there already or does it not make much of a difference?

For me if it's a lot I get into it. One, it indicates to me that he's really turned on and that turns me on. Two, that wonderful scent. If I tease my guy for an extended period of time I'll undoubtedly find quite a bit of precum when we finally get down to business. When I do I take it as a positive.

I think it's a credit to his healthy diet because I've tasted some bitter stuff that I didn't enjoy at all from other guys. He doesn't smoke (apart from weed) and I've read that also improves the flavor. But it's the smell that's a real aphrodisiac for me. That musky man scent coming off the penis itself. Mind you he showers twice a day so it's a clean body natural smell. The cum adds the bleachy element. It's hard to describe, but when I inhale it I detect this hint of bleach, which my mind identifies with clean and healthy. It conjures purity and is pleasing to the senses. As I stated earlier it must be full of pheromones because it's sexually intoxicating and makes me horny as hell for him. I think it's the smell of his cum that keeps me interested after he's ejaculated. I never was one to clean up a guy like I do him.

Case in point, yesterday morning we messed around before classes and to finish I jerked him off and he shot a significant load onto his own stomach. Normally I'd have gone and gotten a towel and cleaned him off but instead I just licked and sucked most of it off him. That scent was in my nostrils throughout the morning. Sitting in class, that smell kept me on the doorsteps to arousal. I couldn't wait to jump later.

I wonder if the women around me were subconsciously breathing in those same pheromones? Wondering if it triggered something subconscious and sexual in them?

RonBradley69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me if it's a lot I get into it. One, it indicates to me that he's really turned on and that turns me on. Two, that wonderful scent. If I tease my guy for an extended period of time I'll undoubtedly find quite a bit of precum when we finally get down to business. When I do I take it as a positive.

I think it's a credit to his healthy diet because I've tasted some bitter stuff that I didn't enjoy at all from other guys. He doesn't smoke (apart from weed) and I've read that also improves the flavor. But it's the smell that's a real aphrodisiac for me. That musky man scent coming off the penis itself. Mind you he showers twice a day so it's a clean body natural smell. The cum adds the bleachy element. It's hard to describe, but when I inhale it I detect this hint of bleach, which my mind identifies with clean and healthy. It conjures purity and is pleasing to the senses. As I stated earlier it must be full of pheromones because it's sexually intoxicating and makes me horny as hell for him. I think it's the smell of his cum that keeps me interested after he's ejaculated. I never was one to clean up a guy like I do him.

Case in point, yesterday morning we messed around before classes and to finish I jerked him off and he shot a significant load onto his own stomach. Normally I'd have gone and gotten a towel and cleaned him off but instead I just licked and sucked most of it off him. That scent was in my nostrils throughout the morning. Sitting in class, that smell kept me on the doorsteps to arousal. I couldn't wait to jump later.

I wonder if the women around me were subconsciously breathing in those same pheromones? Wondering if it triggered something subconscious and sexual in them?

Yeah, I've also heard diet is very important when it comes to the taste of it. Precum is always a good sign that you are turning him on and should be taken positively. It's quite possible that phermones affect your attraction to the smell, I've read that's one of the cases when it comes to foot fetishes as well.

Sounds like a fun time yesterday morning for you. Do you prefer it when he releases on himself and you're able to enjoy his cum that way or does it not make a difference? I'm uncut as well, and right after I cum my head can get extra sensitive, and I can really feel it when a girl tries to clean up right after.

Very interesting about whether other women were also breathing in the same smell? I would not be surprised at that as I've heard it's quite common for others to tell someone has had sex very recently by the smell, so I guess that's quite possible.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Do you prefer it when he releases on himself and you're able to enjoy his cum that way or does it not make a difference? I'm uncut as well, and right after I cum my head can get extra sensitive, and I can really feel it when a girl tries to clean up right after.

No it doesn't make a difference. I like the feel when it lands anywhere on my skin.

He gets sensitive too and I may hear a lot of, "easy, easy, easy, whoa, whoa, OK, OK, OK" ... but that doesn't stop me. :laughing: