Passed Around The Team (MM)

WickedReadsUK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All characters are 18+

Every weekend I work for our local rugby club. I collect up the dirty kits for the laundry, help with admin, and I run the water onto the pitch for the players during the game. I’m a skinny guy, that’s why I don’t play, but I get on well with all the guys and they’ve really made me a part of the team. A sort of unofficial mascot.
Like I said, I’m a weedy guy, a bit nerdy looking. My strawberry blond hair is often quite messy and even though I’m twenty-three, I couldn’t grow a beard to save my life. I run, I guess that’s why I’m not particularly bulky, but when it comes to the physical stuff, I keep out of the way, these guys could break me with a look.
The upcoming fixtures this season are pretty tough. We almost topped the league last season and the disappointment around the guys was heartbreaking when they didn’t quite make it. This time though, they’ve made a pact that they’re lifting that trophy come hell or high water. That means more training and a hell of a lot more testosterone.
Our last training session didn’t end so well for me, or maybe it did, I guess it’s how you choose to look at it.
The guys had been out on the field for a good few hours on Sunday afternoon. They’d been running their plays and working through some new set pieces, when our coach blew the final whistle. “Right guys, let’s let off some steam and have a bit of fun.” That could only mean one thing. Beers and the hot tub.
Jostling and play fighting their way into the locker room, all the boys started to strip. None of them are shy when it comes to nudity. None of them except me. I try to make myself busy elsewhere when they hit the hot tub, purely because they’re all gigantic, hairy guys and I’m this skinny twink with a four inch cock. Unfortunately for me, I don’t get away with it too often because the boss goes home and I’m left to grab beers and towels until the team all decide they’ve had enough.
“Leo!” Our biggest and burliest player, Max, shouted. “Grab the beers!”
And so it began.
After a few bottles had been emptied, the guys started to get a little rowdy. The music came on and they were all making fun of each other for one thing or another. I made myself scarce, sorting their kits. I was just leaning over to grab some socks off the floor when a soaking wet arm curled around my stomach and I was hoisted into the air. Belly laughs filled the room and before I knew it I’d been dunked into the massive hot tub.
“That’s better!” Max laughed. “You’re part of the team, Leo, our hot tub is your hot tub.”
Ethan, our fly-half grabbed my wet shirt. “You’re gonna have to get out of those clothes.”
Raucous chants of take it off! Ensued. I could feel my cheeks burning.
I pulled my shirt off, dropping it in a puddle over the side of the tub. My sweatpants and socks followed, leaving me in just my underwear. I ducked below the water, hoping that none of them would notice.
“Nothing to be shy about, boy.” Glyn, our oldest player at thirty-eight, stood up. His thick cock swinging proudly between his legs. He must’ve been at least seven inches with a big pair of balls hanging low beneath his shaft. I blushed harder. “Come on, show us what you got.” He bellowed.
I gulped, shaking my head.
“I bet he’s hung like a donkey!” Someone shouted. “The skinny ones always are!”
Before that day I’d often wondered what another cock felt like, what it would taste like, but I’d never been brave enough to find out. Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t a virgin, but I wasn’t exactly at their level either. Now, here I was surrounded by muscles, tattoos, hair, and dicks of all shapes and sizes. Beneath the water, I could feel myself getting hard. Shit.
Max made his way over to me. “What you hiding under those boxers, young Leo?” He asked, his wet beard shaking droplets of water onto his equally hairy chest as he spoke. Big hands reached out, planting themselves on each side of my chest and forcing me to my feet. Max raised his eyebrows, and then his voice. “Well, boys, either young Max here is hung like a donkey, or this big old bulge in his boxers is telling me he’s got a chub on for all of us hunky lads.”
I bit my lip, goosebumps prickling my skin and my dick tingling as I was paraded in front of a circle of big, naked men.
Fingers found the waistband of my pants, whipping them down before I could say anything. My hard-on sprang free.
“It’s not a bad size, that.” Max winked it me.
“It’s what you do with it that counts.” Someone else said.
I could’ve died, right there and then.
“You’d crush that in your hands, Maxy lad.” Someone laughed.
Max winked at me, reaching forward to grasp my dick in his meaty fist. They were right, it disappeared in his fat fingers, but Max jerked it gently, almost imperceptibly, and my eyes flickered shut.
“I think he likes that.” Glyn said in his deep, Welsh timbre. “You play for the other team, Leo? Like a bit of cock here and there?”
I couldn’t answer because Max was flexing his hand around my length and I was doing my best not to jizz.
“I tell you what.” Ethan said. “Let’s see, shall we.” He got to his feet, the water bubbling around his muscular thighs, his six inch shaft stood to attention, balls tucked up nice and tight underneath. The lack of hair at the base made his dick look even longer. He stepped forward, his lean body and washboard abs glistening as the water ran down him in rivulets. Ethan was hairless all over from what I could see, bald head too. He aimed his bulbous cock head towards my mouth. “Give us a suck, Leo.” He grinned.
The same voices as before began a chant of suck it. I shamelessly opened my mouth.
The saltiness was the first thing that registered, and then it was the smooth, pulsing head of another guy’s dick on my tongue. I closed my lips around the warm skin, using my tongue to clean up the dribbles of precum.
“That’s it.” Ethan encouraged. He stepped closer, pushing half of his length into my mouth, his hips beginning to sway backwards and forwards.
I became aware of Karl sitting to my left, his arm beginning to move as he toyed with his cock under the water, and then Glyn’s hand was wrapped around his. Brian, the most aggressive of our team, sloshed through the water to stand next to Ethan. “My turn.” He said in a voice that brokered no argument. Ethan slipped from my lips, quickly replaced by Brian’s wide head.
I sucked and slurped on it, realising that the seven or so guys left in the tub had all gone very quiet, but were all beating off as they watched the scrawny water boy getting his mouth fucked. It turned me on, suddenly having this kind of power over such burly men, and I felt my own dick tense and shoot a load into the swirling water.
Max must’ve felt it because I heard him chuckle and he let go of me, moving around behind me and holding me still in the water. Brian’s hand tangled into my hair as my tongue snaked its way around what must’ve been eight inches of veined cock. He began to thrust a little more forcefully, pulling my attention away from Max behind me. I ran my tongue underneath the length of his heavy prick, stopping to suck on heavy balls dangling below, before licking at his taint. He hissed his appreciation, squatting lower so that I could get my tongue in further.
I felt fat fingers spreading my ass cheeks apart in the water, groping at me and rubbing at my sensitive asshole. I felt myself swelling again. A finger wormed its way into my hole, but my cries were drowned out by Brian’s thick meat as he guided it back into my throat. The finger squirmed inside me, causing me to clench around it as it filled me. I let out a sigh, it felt good once I was used to it.
“You like that?” Max whispered in my ear. I moaned around Brian’s cock.
Brian slipped from my lips, instantly replaced by a thinner cock that curved slightly like a fleshy banana. This one had foreskin, and as it passed my lips the velvety skin pulled back to reveal the almost purple head. “I’m almost fucking ready.” Glyn boomed. “I hope you’re thirsty.” My cock stood fully to attention at the thought of him cumming in my mouth. I eagerly lapped and sucked at him, my hand finding his balls and massaging them gently. Glyn moaned loudly. “Fuck yeah, suck that cock.”
The finger in my ass was getting more insistent, probing and stroking my insides, causing my eyes to roll every time it hit a particular spot. The stinging discomfort that I’d originally felt gave way to warm pleasure and I squeezed my ass to pull it in deeper.
Glyn’s hands grasped onto the sides of my head, holding me still as my smooth jaw continued to work around his cock. He let out a deep moan, just as the finger in my ass slipped free. Glyn’s balls tightened in my hand and his pulsing cock let out a stream of hot spunk. I swallowed greedily, my moans mixing in with Glyn’s as he bucked his hips to empty himself fully down my throat.
While I was distracted I felt my ass cheeks part again. This time the finger felt twice as thick, and before I realised what was happening, Max had pushed the head of his cock into my loosened ass. He felt massive, stretching the tight muscles wide with his bulbous head. I heard him moan as I enveloped him and I let out a moan of my own as another cock appeared in front of me. I didn’t even care who it was, I just wrapped my lips and tongue around it, licking and suckling like it was a meaty lollipop.
The cock in my ass pushed deeper inside, forcing me wider, until I felt coarse hairs against the skin of my cheeks. Max started to move, leaning into me to hump rather than thrust, hampered slightly by the movement of the water. I felt his beard tickling my back as he pushed me forward, causing me to grip onto the hips in front of me. The cock in my mouth moved faster, only an inch or two inside me, rubbing the underside of it’s head against my tongue. I teased the skin underneath, moving my hands around taut ass cheeks until I could feel the tight bundle of nerves nestled within. I rubbed and massaged until the dick in my mouth tensed and another load of cum filled my throat.
Max pushed me forwards, bracing me against the hot tub seat so that he could fuck me properly. Karl appeared at the side of the tub, dripping wet and offering his cock to suck. I obliged, the fullness in my ass making me hornier than I’d ever been.
I heard Max grunting as I sucked and I did my best to milk his fat cock with my ass. Before I knew it, he erupted, his warmth spreading through my insides as he orgasmed. I felt him pull out of my tender ass, only to be replaced by a thinner dick. I heard Glyn laugh. “You loosened him up too much, Maxy!” I squeezed my ass around him as he went deeper than Max had managed, earning myself a hearty moan. I grinned around Karl’s cock, sucking with gusto as Glyn fucked me.
Glyn didn’t last as long as Max, cumming after only three or four strokes.
The cock that replaced him had to be Brian. It felt like a soda can was trying to force it’s way into my hole.
“Fuck! That’s too big!” I cried out, letting go of Karl’s sloppy hard-on, my saliva dripping from the end of it. “Fuck!”
“You’ll fucking take it, boy.” Brian grunted. “I’ve fucked tighter pussies.”
I tried to relax as his girth stretched me even wider than Max. I screwed my eyes shut as Brian edged into me.
“Christ, he’s tight!” Brian panted.
Karl’s hand was working his cock furiously when I opened my eyes. “Shit, I’m gonna cum.” He shouted, spraying globs of white liquid across my face. My tongue shot out, not wanting to lose a drop of his sweet liquid.
Brian began to thrust, even though he was only halfway into me. He slipped further and further in as he moved. I don’t know if it was because he was loosening and stretching me, or whether the two lots of cum in my ass was lubing things up. Now that there wasn’t a cock in my mouth I began to enjoy the feel of having one in my ass. I looked back over my shoulder to see Brian fucking me and the rest of the lads jerking as they watched. It was the hottest sight I’d ever fucking seen.
Red-faced and sweaty, Brian savaged my ass. I moaned and groaned my appreciation, feeling my own cock spray once again in the bubbles. I tensed, making my ass a tighter sleeve for him to pound. His grip on my hips tightened and I felt him still. “Fuck, I’m cumming.” He croaked, exploding in my ass and squirting four or five thick ropes of cum into me.
Pulling out, he collapsed backwards onto the seat behind him. Four of the team were still jerking. I turned, sitting where my hands had just been. “Come on boys.” I said, caught up in a horny haze. “Let me have it.” Their eyes lit up and they moved as one towards me, each moaning as they stroked themselves to orgasm, spraying me with sperm. It slapped against my chest and face before dribbling down to mix with the already foamy water.
When everyone was done, they all hopped out, clapping each other on the back and congratulating themselves like they’d won a game. Only Max lagged behind, leaning over my to reach down and squeeze my softening cock. “Definitely our lucky mascot.” He said quietly, before leaving me to clean up.