passed knee

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know for the people that keeping freaking out when people say things like "i have a penis that hangs to my knees" if you are so fead up with it, then ignore them. You guys seem to give them the most attention. I mean who cares real or fake whatever. Move on.

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Originally posted by surferboy+Feb 11 2005, 04:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; Feb 11 2005, 04:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BuffMusicIdol@Feb 11 2005, 11:45 AM
Duracock, my man.
I hope you can take a deep breath and realize feelings here are usually pretty strong, but we still calm down and respect each other, for the most part. Hope your feelings will recover a bit. I think you have some good points and good things to say, my man.

Surferboy
Dude you are so funny I swear you are perpetually stoned. (that&#39;s compliment, not a slam.) You are a breath of fresh air.

Nerolix (or however it&#39;s spelled)
C&#39;mon, fess up. You&#39;re busted. The truly super hung are not impressed and the above average hung are tired of this kind of bullsh*t unless there&#39;s proof, and even the rest of the membership is yawning and acting disgusted with such blatant, childish, "Look-at-me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;" lying.

Get a life, dude. Better yet, get site where someone will give you some attention. I don&#39;t think any of us are interested.

Buff
[post=282021]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey buff, I just saw his webcam. Unless that was a fake one like in Boogie Nights (and I HEAVILY think it&#39;s fake, as far as I&#39;m concerned, it&#39;s real), he&#39;s as long as he says. He pulled on it and played with it and junk, so I think it&#39;s real.
[post=282025]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

So Surfer, did it seem to get hard? Was he wearing underwear at the time? Just curious, because this is one of those claims it would be cool to verify was real, but it&#39;s sooooo hard to believe unless he&#39;s 4&#39;8". I mean I&#39;m 5&#39;5" with 8+ and it&#39;s maybe halfway to my knees fully hard...

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by musc069+Feb 12 2005, 03:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(musc069 &#064; Feb 12 2005, 03:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 11 2005, 04:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-BuffMusicIdol
@Feb 11 2005, 11:45 AM
Duracock, my man.
I hope you can take a deep breath and realize feelings here are usually pretty strong, but we still calm down and respect each other, for the most part. Hope your feelings will recover a bit. I think you have some good points and good things to say, my man.

Surferboy
Dude you are so funny I swear you are perpetually stoned. (that&#39;s compliment, not a slam.) You are a breath of fresh air.

Nerolix (or however it&#39;s spelled)
C&#39;mon, fess up. You&#39;re busted. The truly super hung are not impressed and the above average hung are tired of this kind of bullsh*t unless there&#39;s proof, and even the rest of the membership is yawning and acting disgusted with such blatant, childish, "Look-at-me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;" lying.

Get a life, dude. Better yet, get site where someone will give you some attention. I don&#39;t think any of us are interested.

Buff
[post=282021]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey buff, I just saw his webcam. Unless that was a fake one like in Boogie Nights (and I HEAVILY think it&#39;s fake, as far as I&#39;m concerned, it&#39;s real), he&#39;s as long as he says. He pulled on it and played with it and junk, so I think it&#39;s real.
[post=282025]Quoted post[/post]​

So Surfer, did it seem to get hard? Was he wearing underwear at the time? Just curious, because this is one of those claims it would be cool to verify was real, but it&#39;s sooooo hard to believe unless he&#39;s 4&#39;8". I mean I&#39;m 5&#39;5" with 8+ and it&#39;s maybe halfway to my knees fully hard...
[post=282372]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Well, I dunno how tall he is, he doesn&#39;t look too tall. But he also oesn&#39;t have long legs. He did a little strip show. He was wearing pants, he took them off. That left him with his boxers, and like, about an inch or so was hangin out of the bottom. At this point, I thought it was fake. It looked like a hose or something. Then he slowly took off his boxers (he was totall like, strip teasing me). And there it was. It didn&#39;t quite reach his knees, but it was damn close enough. And then he played with it. He tugged it near the base kinda hard to show it wasn&#39;t fake. He moved it around. IT was kinda hot, but I was in awe.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Feb 12 2005, 04:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Feb 12 2005, 04:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@Feb 12 2005, 09:45 PM
And there it was. It didn&#39;t quite reach his knees, but it was damn close enough.

But remember what his original post claimed: that it reached PAST his knee while SOFT.
[post=282407]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

He&#39;s German and uses the metric system :p

yah, lame joke, I&#39;m tired. Maybe he was cold? Either way, he&#39;s pretty damn long for it being soft.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Well blow me down and pick me up.

Despite getting all these facts second hand from Surfer, I&#39;m willing to believe.

Sorry if I spouted off too early without giving it a chance.

Congrats, or condolences, Nerolix. I&#39;m not sure past the knee is a good thing if you really want to have enjoyable sex at any point.

Nonetheless, if you&#39;re happy, I&#39;ll be happy with you.

Buff

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In honor of the 100th post on this topic (spread out among three different threads), I hereby present Nerolix with the Jonah Falcon Self-Aggrandizement Trophy. May your minutes of fame be as numerous as your inches&#33; :)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by mindseye@Feb 12 2005, 10:09 PM
In honor of the 100th post on this topic (spread out among three different threads), I hereby present Nerolix with the Jonah Falcon Self-Aggrandizement Trophy. May your minutes of fame be as numerous as your inches&#33; :)
[post=282494]Quoted post[/post]​
Nerolix:

I still think a 6 to 8 hard dick with right girth is the most attractive. I&#39;m just glad I am not having to try to deep throat you. That would be a sureifre trip to the morgue. I&#39;m trying to figure out how to wear shorts and swim suit with that tool.

I don&#39;t know if there is a way to fake this or not. But if the ginnie in the box came said she would grant a wish for me to have the penis that came passed the knees, I would decline. What would I do with it? I couldn&#39;t even jack off very well. I would end up with a slipped disk in the back trying to get a stroke going. And I would have to be a bottom in a gay relationship and forget sex with a woman.

So I don&#39;t know if congradulations or condolances are in order. I would say you really needs a support group if Nix is correct. Big time. I am trying to imagine a hard on in the middle of class in high school with that thing. On second thought I&#39;ll pass.

It is not that I don&#39;t believe Nix or you. It is just that I&#39;m not sure that is something I would personally brag about, but rather to be a burden that is worse than the one that those guys that only have 2 1/2 inch erection. And there are plenty of those. More than most people realize.

I really am at a loss as to what to say except we support each other and so Nerolix we are here. I am sure you need support from guys, not condemnation. I am sure you would gladly give up some of that endowment in a heart beat.

I am now thinking how hard it may have been going through this in puberty.

It is especially hard for guys who think they are too short to give support. You have to realize that. And in the end, it is our perceptions that rule the day nearly every time.

I trust Nix and give you my trust and offer friendship to you.

Freddie

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 9 2005, 09:23 AM
Oh, so you have two topics, same exact thing, nerolix? Like I said in the other topic, I think yer full of shit. Only one other person has "seen" it, and that person&#39;s account was created extremely close to yers. Now, I know this is the Large Penis Support Group. However, it&#39;s SO not crescent fresh to lie. It only makes you a total hoser for being so pathetic that you have to lie to a bunch of people on a message board, most, if not all of whom you&#39;ll never meet. Now, if you provide proof, real, actual, undoctured proof, then I&#39;ll totally take back every piece of smack talk back. Until then, I once again call:

BULLSHIT
[post=281367]Quoted post[/post]​

you know bro, i find your posts enlightening and refreshing---i want to hang with you (i cant surf, but i am very popular and well liked)...u rock dude&#33;

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
you know i havent posted in weeks for the most part because i was getting bored reading posts---they all placated to several folks on here...but now there are new faces and i fucking love it

kilbasadad---you say 8 inches is not big by any stretch of the imagination but u fail to realize your size is freakish AND YOUR IN THE MEDICAL FIELD&#33; But i dont mean to offend you or anyone.

surferboy--i posted the previous message without reading ALL the posts and i must say you hold your own and that is good.

freddie--man i can never read all your posts cos they are too long.

6by6--great avatar (r u watching me?) j.k.

nerolix--you&#39;re weird.

duracock9x6---your cock is large and enviable and definately NOT A TROLL.

massive prick (massive chuck)---r u still alive? i thought you died and they buried your cock and ego in a seperate casket.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by hungthick@Feb 12 2005, 11:39 PM

freddie--man i can never read all your posts cos they are too long.

[post=282499]Quoted post[/post]​
Well not all my posts are long. Some are. Read what you wish and skip the rest. Or read them. It might raise your reading level or spead.

I am glad you like the new folks. Read their posts. I like the new folks too.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by hungthick+Feb 12 2005, 11:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hungthick &#064; Feb 12 2005, 11:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>you know bro, i find your posts enlightening and refreshing---i want to hang with you (i cant surf, but i am very popular and well liked)...u rock dude&#33;
[post=282498]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Thanks. I&#39;m just bein myself. Glad ya like me for who I am&#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-hungthick
@Feb 12 2005, 11:39 PM
surferboy--i posted the previous message without reading ALL the posts and i must say you hold your own and that is good.
[post=282499]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Always been that way. And I also know when I&#39;m wrong, and I&#39;m totally man enough to make an appology, especially to someone as awesome as nerolix. He&#39;s so awesome, I wish I didn&#39;t say those nasty things about him. But him and I are cool now. Thanks for the compliments though&#33; :D