Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Poor Flamey - he puts on his best leopard-skin patterned skirt and then goes and gets himself slain by a malevolent wannabe moderator. Such is the way of the world.

I'm actually planning to vote for Patch to become Aussie President should they become a Republic.

I think her future-experience as moderator on a big-knob site full of miscreants, will serve her in good stead for such a high-profile role.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm actually planning to vote for Patch to become Aussie President should they become a Republic.

I think her future-experience as moderator on a big-knob site full of miscreants, will serve her in good stead for such a high-profile role.
Hmm, what kind of foreign policy experience does she have? Can she Russia from her window?

No - she serves Chicken Kiev and Pavlova (Australian) in the same meal. ;)

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How does one "Russia" from their window? I don't even think Sarah Palin can do that. Is this the female version of Bopperbasting?:biggrin1:
Shh, Sam. No one was supposed to have noticed that. It may or may not be, but I won't be the one to tell :rolleyes:.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure Patchos is sick of this thread by now, I mean if she could Turn Back Time she probably wouldn't have ever said she wanted to be a moderator :rolleyes:

Attachments

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:1zhelp:
:idea:
We're missing a few mods. Draft this Aussie and make sure she CANNOT resign. Besides she's on the other side of the world of the others so it'll be a nice balance. Ok well other than that moderator for life title
:fing02:
:boobies:
:wank::clit::3822733875wackit:
:eek:p:
:question:
YES I'm bad for bumping a 6mos old dead thread. :) But I don't CARE, Patchos can't ban me. Oh and Father Christmas said she was bad... send her coal.

:nana:​

Patch for Mod!

The LPSG loos would always be kept clean!!! (well...occupied, anyway :wink:).