D
deleted7547601
Guest
Like Patrick's body is literally perfection and his curls are beautiful but I just can't like him. He just seems like a total douche
Usually the good ones at sex but treat you like shit after hahaLike Patrick's body is literally perfection and his curls are beautiful but I just can't like him. He just seems like a total douche
He mostly just seems weird afLike Patrick's body is literally perfection and his curls are beautiful but I just can't like him. He just seems like a total douche
Based on his posts on twitter and IG, he comes off as a real Disney try-hard. He reminds me of a less sexualized Chris Villain.Like Patrick's body is literally perfection and his curls are beautiful but I just can't like him. He just seems like a total douche
I don't even think he'd be a good fuckUsually the good ones at sex but treat you like shit after haha
Just put a gag in his mouth.I don't even think he'd be a good fuck
Feel like he'd moan about it the whole time and not in a sexy way
Because it kinda says a lot about him lmfao unless of course he owns bulk amount of those joggers lmaoHe seriously is always in the same two pairs of joggers in all of his pics. Idk why that bothers me so much
I was weirdly thinking this the other day. I know I don't know him but I don't understand his vibe at all he just infuriates meHe seriously is always in the same two pairs of joggers in all of his pics. Idk why that bothers me so much
What it say about him?Because it kinda says a lot about him lmfao unless of course he owns bulk amount of those joggers lmao
He has absolutely amazing absObsessed with how flat his stomach is in tight tshirts
Literally what made me think it also those cute toesYou mean like this?
View attachment 81308451
Patrick would make a good pup. And based on that photo maybe he has experience.Woof.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.