Ugh luckyYeah super chill and super nice. We took a few pics as well
That last pic is beautiful. Look at that body he’s so perfect. I feel like he would look amazing in crop tops kind of like how jocks would wear them way back then.Patrick is on a cruise. Hopefully we get new shirtless content soon!
View attachment 76646111
View attachment 76646141
That’s really weird tbhWish he didn’t photoshop his pit hair out of this one.
I never thought it was a secret, they go everywhere? Maybe the other one is Patrick’s sugar daddyAt this point I don't know if you can convince me there isn't a friends with benefits type thing going on with them
Which is why I said I can't be convinced there isn't anything going on between them. Regardless of how many times they say they're just friends, there's obviously something more going on.I never thought it was a secret, they go everywhere? Maybe the other one is Patrick’s sugar daddy
Francis is just overtly handsy. They are not a couple. Have you not looked at his IG? He’s like that with anyone that’s cute. Patrick actually acts like it’s irritating way more than plays along with it.Which is why I said I can't be convinced there isn't anything going on between them. Regardless of how many times they say they're just friends, there's obviously something more going on.
I don't think they're a couple either, which is why in my other post I said I think they have a friends with benefits thing going on. No one can tell me Patrick hasn't let Francis suck him off at least once.Francis is just overtly handsy. They are not a couple. Have you not looked at his IG? He’s like that with anyone that’s cute. Patrick actually acts like it’s irritating way more than plays along with it.
That’s hot. Although I feel like they’re both the same which is why they aren’t each other’s type.I don't think they're a couple either, which is why in my other post I said I think they have a friends with benefits thing going on. No one can tell me Patrick hasn't let Francis suck him off at least once.
I honestly doubt it. Francis acts like a he’a a typical unrequited gay love queen. Patrick doesn’t act like he’s attracted to Francis and let’s be honest they are that gay age where they would be comfortable being a couple on IG or YouTube and would probably make more money if they were.I don't think they're a couple either, which is why in my other post I said I think they have a friends with benefits thing going on. No one can tell me Patrick hasn't let Francis suck him off at least once.
You’re completely misconstruing his IG post. People were asking to send him moneye for drinks and he basically LIVES off people liking his posts. If people send him money why would you care?He’s incredibly tacky for his age. He asks people to send him money for drinks while he’s in the theme parks.
Ok. Well I’ve followed him for years and we this has never happened and I’ve never seen him live on any social media. But maybe you’re seeing a new fresh take.I know who he is and see him around. He drunkenly goes live and asks people to send him money to buy drinks. Not basing it off that one post.
That last picNew pictures from his Instagram
View attachment 77403961
View attachment 77403971
View attachment 77403981
Cute. But I’d def feel weird sliding my hand into his Mickey Mouse swim suit lmaoThat last pic
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.