Patrick Wilson

talbhe

Sexy Member
Media
Does anyone know where I may find nude cock shots of Patrick Wilson (actor)? For those who may not know he's done work on Broadway: Full Monty, HBO's Angels in America, and other films including: The Alamo, and most recently Phantom of the Opera. Someone who knows him from Broadway says he's huge... handsome too. But I can't seem to find any photos. Any ideas?

george

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Dec 27 2004, 09:16 PM
Here.

Or here.
[post=270104]Quoted post[/post]​

The 2nd link doesn't work, but the first one sure does. WOW!
I saw him on Broadway in The Full Monty and he was very good looking, though they only flash the audience at the end of the show as the lights blaze and fade, so you can barely see anything. I did focus on one cvast member and he was really naked, and pretty well hung too! It wasn't Wilson, but someone else just a shot in the cast.

Thanks for this link.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey.
I am neither a gossip queen, nor a size queen,
but i can tell you, Patrick Wilson
is hung.
I saw the Full Monty with the original cast twice on b'way...
he was the talk of the theater.
LOL.
It was a thin cock, but extremely long...
granted, it was soft.

The guy is gorgeous...and talented, and straight.
that tortures me. LOL

george

Sexy Member
Media
I believe you, he does look pretty big from the nude pic on the link, and that is from behind, he is sexy as hell!

I saw him on some talk show this week pluggin the movie (Phantom) very hot looking guy.

talbhe

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks so much Pecker for the links. The second one didn't work, but the first one was hot. I looove this guy. He' straight... I know, but I think he's hot... and it looks like he's well hung too. Thanks guys.

Reactions: cderekgo

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Both links work for me, Pecker, and I have to agreed Patrick hangs long b/c being able to see that much from the rear shots would have to be a sizeable appendage.
In the second link his full bulge in the tight fitting bikini indicate a lot of dick and balls packed inside. :p

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If the second link doesn't work for you, try copying the link and pasting it into a new browser window instead of just clicking on it.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by mindseye@Dec 28 2004, 05:30 PM

"....If the second link doesn't work for you, try copying the link and pasting it into a new browser window instead of just clicking on it."

I've always appreciated your computer savvy! Thanks for your suggestion.
I was able however to just hit "refresh" after doing the original (non -responsive) click and I brought up the second link.
---------
Anyway, now having seen ALL the pix! I'm guess-ti-mating a 5 to 6 inch flaccid size for Mr. Wilson which makes me wonder (I suppose) does THAT size then make him (or other guys) all that impressively..... "hung" ?

Not meaning to open yet another debate about "what's BIG and what's not"...I just find it somewhat amusing sometimes about our various interpretations of large.
Somehow, in my own mind, while 5 or 6 inches soft is impressive (and over "average" statistically), it would be a flaccid size of 7 or 8 inches before I would deem the term "hung" as really appropriate. --Oh well.

(I've been around this forum too long! My judgment has gone askew!) :mellow:

htv19999

Experimental Member
Media
anyone has picture of patrick..I think he so hot and so macho. Ever since I saw him in Angels in America which gave me an instant hard on....and again in Phantom of the Opera...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Angels in America (2003; ass, cock): 1, 2, 3

Little Children (2006; ass/rear-nudity during fuck scene; shirtless): 1, 2

You can download a video of the Little Children fuck scene as an .avi file from Rapidshare if you ---> click here

A few more Little Children caps:

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hard Candy (2005; ass, pubes): 1

...you can see considerably more by downloading the scene on video as a .divx file from rapidshare if you ---> click here

===

And here are an assortment of images from his appearance in the New York stage production of The Full Monty: 1, 2

plus:

Attachments

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow Hard Candy was one of the best movies I've seen in a while. This is the guy in it? Hes great.

Reactions: dennyj

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Doesn't look super thick, but I saw his dick at the very end of
the Broadway show, THE FULL MONTY. It swings very nicely and
is of a really nice length.