Patrick Wilson

FelixM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I liked him in lakeview terrace too....I thought he was cute....he has his shirt off alot in the movie...he has a nice body

Reactions: johns87

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last edited:

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Patrick Wilson is too hot!

I love that scene in AIA where his character Joe wakes up and Louis is just lying there staring at him in bed. Joe throws his leg over Louis and then gets up by throwing his legs on the floor. He reaches down into his "sacred undies" and positions his cock that looks like its hard! Possibly morning wood. He then stumble to the toilet to take a piss.

That body is tight so the cock has to be nice judging from the beach strip scene.

bayareaBloke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A friend just sent me a video (of marginal quality) that some crafty audience member caught from the mezzanine during a performance of "The Full Monty". Ooooooo - how I regret not going to see that show!
The vid is the strip scene. When he yanks off the g-string: whoomp, there it is! Big ole floppy beauty. Yep - even on this crappy vid You can see it. Damn fine! Sighhhh......

Can u share with me as well??

I love Patrick Wilson. and it's not just that beautiful ass either. his body is ridiculous, he's super cute, he has great lips and he seems like such a sweetheart. plus i love all his movies =)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I was just recently watching Lakeview Terrace for the first time and I couldn't shake the feeling that I'd seen the male lead somewhere before. I looked him up and saw that he was also in Little Children, which I'd seen some time ago. D'oh! I should've known that ass anywhere!:biggrin:

Reactions: johns87

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw FULL MONTY several times during Patrick Wilson's run, and all you have heard is true....a split second of a long, nice looking penis.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw FULL MONTY several times during Patrick Wilson's run, and all you have heard is true....a split second of a long, nice looking penis.
I'm exceedingly envious that You got to see it in the flesh - and several times no less. Of course, I'm even more envious of Mrs. Wilson. It's a lucky thing I look good in green...
:biggrin1: