Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The "girl" is back in the latest video. I say the "girl" because, as far as I know, he's never mentioned her or her name. However, he has mentioned the guy's name that is living there. Also curious, there seems to only be one guest bedroom. Wonder who's sleeping with Paul. Haha.

Reactions: Buckfuddy1990

Buckfuddy1990

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
The "girl" is back in the latest video. I say the "girl" because, as far as I know, he's never mentioned her or her name. However, he has mentioned the guy's name that is living there. Also curious, there seems to only be one guest bedroom. Wonder who's sleeping with Paul. Haha.
I love how all the guys he hangs with are hot. And seem to look like twinks.

Fofu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know why he become so popular and famous on youtube. I watched him from the beginning but don't get why. Is it because he's super hot and a lot of guys wanna suck his dick. I'd do anything to suck his dick and lick his balls. Also swallow his cum.
I do think that his main audience is children that like to watch cute stuff about animals, some teen girls, aquarium/pond fans - he does provide interesting and fun content, so it's not all down to looks and thirsty gays. He recieves alot of fan mail with drawings by kids that adore him.

Reactions: Gandalf1

ahaahahahaa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like he's gonna age badly but for now he's incredibly sexy, also you guys have more commando pics ? He has to be doing that on purpose.

AliceAyres

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesnt amaze me, he has a brand and he's making easy money on youtube, maybe he'll leak something once he's ready to transition to more adult content.
he got the "brand" mind further on, but he used to be chill and just upload videos before that. thats what i meant, he must of been a horny dude with no fs given before, and fool around on snapchat or something, u know?

Status
Not open for further replies.