Paulie Calafiore

foxhunt92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His OF is $11.99/mo for "buns" photos and jockstrap photos. No frontal nudity.

For frontal nudity, his "VIP" OF is $111.99 a month for 1 or 2 frontal photos a month (no frontal videos) - just a couple vids you've seen before where he is jacking and dribbling for no more than 15 seconds. All you see is his hand on his semi-hard dick and plop plop weak AF load on the floor. I mean, really?

His "lives" are 10-15 mins and exist of him from shoulder up getting a BJ from a chick. You don't see anything, you just hear slurping and some dirty talk, no chat interaction (I mean ZERO). His only chat interaction is commanding the chat to tip or be kicked. You have to tip CONSTANTLY during the live, or he will kick you (NO LURKERS!). Minimum tip is $5. It's obvious he has no interest in performing, just pulling in $$$.

He's looking rough, haggard and bloated - maybe too much alcohol or not enough sleep, too many carbs, who knows... I don't buy the whole "bi" thing for a second. Unless being bi is painting your nails and wearing edgy clothing.

jay230

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

For frontal nudity, his "VIP" OF is $111.99 a month for 1 or 2 frontal photos a month (no frontal videos) - just a couple vids you've seen before where he is jacking and dribbling for no more than 15 seconds. All you see is his hand on his semi-hard dick and plop plop weak AF load on the floor. I mean, really?

His "lives" are 10-15 mins and exist of him from shoulder up getting a BJ from a chick. You don't see anything, you just hear slurping and some dirty talk, no chat interaction (I mean ZERO). His only chat interaction is commanding the chat to tip or be kicked. You have to tip CONSTANTLY during the live, or he will kick you (NO LURKERS!). Minimum tip is $5. It's obvious he has no interest in performing, just pulling in $$$.

He's looking rough, haggard and bloated - maybe too much alcohol or not enough sleep, too many carbs, who knows... I don't buy the whole "bi" thing for a second. Unless being bi is painting your nails and wearing edgy clothing.
He’s changing that much because there’s obviously enough of a market and he’s with the results or simply doesn’t care.

As for whether he is or isn’t bi that’s pretty difficult to assess based solely on what he’s choosing to put out in the world. Sexuality is a lot more nuanced than a bunch of words we have to describe it. I may be jumping to conclusions but it sounds like “not buying it” is because there’s a lack of tangible proof.

Reactions: Nsfgeniew

TmSwim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I blame Bidenflation!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

oash

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So he made an AI version of himself to put out for people to “talk” to and you gotta pay?

Funniest shit I’ve read all day lmao
I’ve noticed a couple guys on Reddit have started this as well. Instant turnoff and unfollow for me

Reactions: TmSwim

Baepaulielover

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Paulie sent out a dm requesting $100 saying it was of him dominating a guy, and all it was was his face on cam with an audio clip of someone sucking dick while he pretended to face fuck them lmao not worth it