Peeka Boo!

Xavian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Heyo,

It's Axex! I'm sure many of you don't remember me, but it's good to back. Yay for being legal! Anyway..just saying hi! So yeah...hi! :)

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, wow, welcome back.

Axex was a member here back when Mark owned the board and didn't have a no-minors policy. He was a thoughtful and interesting contributor to a lot of threads, and unlike a lot of our underage members, respected the board enough to stay away until he was legal.

I'm sorry that a couple of folks welcomed you back by pouncing on you so quickly. And happy belated birthday.

Xavian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for the welcomes :D

I stand by my objection to pedos being used in humour, but I welcome you to the board none the less, have a nice stay.

I'm sorry that my post offended you. I can see how pedophilia can be a sensitive topic. Thank you for seeing past my comment and welcoming me :).

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
...I see you!:rolleyes::biggrin:

Welcome back to LPSG, Xavian/Axex! It seems the longstanding members remember you quite fondly. I hope to get to know why that is!:smile:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Babe!

Welcome back! Come to K. and give her a big hug! Yes everyone may not beacquainted with our wunderkind but he is a welcome sight for these sore eyes! I am going to be grinning for a while.....smooches!