pelvic floor

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love a girl who does *not flex her pelvic floor, or canal.
i love it best when she just lets it relax
and lets go, like when you take a
hot shower and close your eyes and almost fall asleep
and just let the stress go.

now all of this is great for meditative purposes,and romantic
and or physical security feeling.

it can even enhance your orgasm when you tap into those
aspects of sexual sensation when fucking

But it itself does not make you orgasm...the orgasm is a usually self-induced involuntary contraction
that requires pelvic floor "muscle control" in order to induce your orgasm.

am i right in this way of thinking?

i was reading about the new smartballs and i thought they
looked cool, and then i read they were for "tightening" and that i do not
dig...but i figured i would ask here,

"are the smartballs strictly for tightening so a girl has a deathgrip
with her vagina" ?

or does it activate her when she is aroused and tented as well?
as in she feels a difference even though she is not flexing...

any insight would be incredibly appreciated. ; )
:smile:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know what smartballs do, but if I just relax, I'm never going to orgasm. I need to push myself over the edge.

This is me. I have to be actively involved inside in order to orgasm. I don't think I can otherwise... Truth be told, I've never attempted it, it's unnatural. I wouldn't say it's impossible, because now that I think about it, I don't know if it is. I'm always moving, so I don't know.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has smartballs and she loves 'em. It's not really for tightening, the balls stay inside from the normal closure of the introitus. She's used it during belly dancing and for work.

A friend of ours said that hers reminded her of the muscles you use to pull in as opposed to push out.

I've heard complaints about the string attached to the end though. Hopefully someone will speak about that.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife has smartballs and she loves 'em. It's not really for tightening, the balls stay inside from the normal closure of the introitus. She's used it during belly dancing and for work.

A friend of ours said that hers reminded her of the muscles you use to pull in as opposed to push out.

I've heard complaints about the string attached to the end though. Hopefully someone will speak about that.

Are smart balls like ben-wa balls? Because I've used those.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got a pair of duo balls that I use to help me focus on directional contractions eg. contracting/pulsing/gripping the muscles to move the balls either deeper or shallower in the vagina.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, they're bigger. MrsR just pops them in and doesn't really do anything special except walk around. I suppose you could use them to apply kegels with if you choose to.

YouTube - Smart Balls and how they help you

So they're kind of like squishy ben-wa balls? My ben-wa balls were a similar size to those ones, but solid (of course). The jiggly thing actually annoyed me. Not intense enough, and too frustrating.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love a girl who does *not flex her pelvic floor, or canal.
i love it best when she just lets it relax
and lets go, like when you take a
hot shower and close your eyes and almost fall asleep
and just let the stress go.

now all of this is great for meditative purposes,and romantic
and or physical security feeling.

it can even enhance your orgasm when you tap into those
aspects of sexual sensation when fucking

But it itself does not make you orgasm...the orgasm is a usually self-induced involuntary contraction
that requires pelvic floor "muscle control" in order to induce your orgasm.

am i right in this way of thinking?

Yay! It's exciting to read exactly what I said in another thread! Pretty much word for word and written by a man no less! I can orgasm both ways now. By clinching down, eg death grip or by completely relaxing my muscles. The pc contractions I just let happen at the moment of orgasm. It feels better to me to not clinch to get to orgasm. I'll find the thread and link you back. I was really curious and had asked the other women. No one seemed to orgasm that way but me:redface: I thought I was alone until Petite posted. I've since learned I can just do the death grip thing and orgasm, but relaxed is sooooooooooooooo much better.

I feel the build from a relaxed orgasm and I just sort of think about the orgasm and it happens. The intensity is undescribable. However, it's easier with a toy that I have control over. It's very hard for me to completely relax with a man because I feel like I'm supposed to clinch for him. Here's the thread http://www.lpsg.org/204278-arousal-level-affects-vaginal-msucles-3.html

i was reading about the new smartballs and i thought they
looked cool, and then i read they were for "tightening" and that i do not
dig...but i figured i would ask here,

"are the smartballs strictly for tightening so a girl has a deathgrip
with her vagina" ?

or does it activate her when she is aroused and tented as well?
as in she feels a difference even though she is not flexing...

any insight would be incredibly appreciated. ; )
:smile:

I do NOT have the smart balls. I have ben wa balls. Mine are individual glass balls, not connected. I love them. I believe the balls teach good pc muscle control. Wearing them while out or working out is fun. To be completely honest once the balls are pushed past the entrance muscles they're not coming out unless I push them out. Which is an interesting feeling and they can be shot into the air.... it's cool. I know I need another hobby. Anyway trying to move to balls while inside is the trick, pulling them further and pushing them until just before they drop works the pc muscles. I can feel the balls whenever I move, even when tented. I read about a set with smaller balls inside that are supposed to be really great because the smaller balls move inside the larger balls, but I haven't found them yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do NOT have the smart balls. I have ben wa balls. Mine are individual glass balls, not connected. I love them. I believe the balls teach good pc muscle control. Wearing them while out or working out is fun. To be completely honest once the balls are pushed past the entrance muscles they're not coming out unless I push them out. Which is an interesting feeling and they can be shot into the air.... it's cool. I know I need another hobby. Anyway trying to move to balls while inside is the trick, pulling them further and pushing them until just before they drop works the pc muscles. I can feel the balls whenever I move, even when tented. I read about a set with smaller balls inside that are supposed to be really great because the smaller balls move inside the larger balls, but I haven't found them yet.
You can push them out??? I can't push things out no matter how hard I try. I really can't. I just don't know how to make my muscles move that way. With nothing inside me, I can push out if I really concentrate, but if there's something inside, I clench. It's bizarre, because I know I SHOULD be able to do it, I just can't.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can push them out??? I can't push things out no matter how hard I try. I really can't. I just don't know how to make my muscles move that way. With nothing inside me, I can push out if I really concentrate, but if there's something inside, I clench. It's bizarre, because I know I SHOULD be able to do it, I just can't.

Yep! I had to so I could get the balls out, I couldn't get them out otherwise. I learned that I could push them out very far, by accident the first time:biggrin1: After that I thought... hmmm... it's amazing what you can do if you put your mind to it!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I remember that this was the reason why there was some doubt that you were female! I had my doubts, too, because I still think that's weird. :tongue:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember that this was the reason why there was some doubt that you were female! I had my doubts, too, because I still think that's weird. :tongue:

LOL, have you ever got a dildo stuck??????:tongue:

So cute subgirrl!

I can keep one out by clinching for a bit, but it rather hurts to feel something pushing against the entrance really hard to get in, pushing them out is easy. The balls and things can be alittle harder.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

LOL, have you ever got a dildo stuck??????:tongue:

So cute subgirrl!

:redface::redface::redface::redface: It still makes me blush, but I still can't bloody do it! :redface::redface::redface::redface:

D_Winthrop Woodcock

Account Disabled
Media
To be completely honest once the balls are pushed past the entrance muscles they're not coming out unless I push them out. Which is an interesting feeling and they can be shot into the air.... it's cool.

this is a very popular trick adopted by performers in sex shows... they shoot it out many feet away from their body... imagine how strong the muscles must be! and how long they must have exercised using those balls.....
and you can think further as to how a guy inside her will feel!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So they're kind of like squishy ben-wa balls? My ben-wa balls were a similar size to those ones, but solid (of course). The jiggly thing actually annoyed me. Not intense enough, and too frustrating.

No, I'd say they were pretty solid with duo-tone balls with a flexible centerpiece. Some women like them, some hate them and some don't feel them at all.

It feels better to me to not clinch to get to orgasm. I'll find the thread and link you back. I was really curious and had asked the other women. No one seemed to orgasm that way but me:redface: I thought I was alone until Petite posted. I've since learned I can just do the death grip thing and orgasm, but relaxed is sooooooooooooooo much better.

Hah! That post you're referring to is legendary in my mind now. (It's what inspired my blog, remember?)

Which is an interesting feeling and they can be shot into the air.... it's cool. I know I need another hobby.

Fuck no!! I hear they pay good money for those skills. I mean, if you're so inclined to start a career as a performance artist that is. Nevertheless, it's a marvelous hobby. Think ping pong balls and light switches.

Yep! I had to so I could get the balls out, I couldn't get them out otherwise. I learned that I could push them out very far, by accident the first time:biggrin1: After that I thought... hmmm... it's amazing what you can do if you put your mind to it!

Just as an FYI, doing that against a cock stroking into you feels absolutely phenomenal!!

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media

I'm wondering what's the utility to have theese balls inside when dancing... :confused: